Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PeerHash Asset Reward Token  (Read 178 times)
CoinComputer (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 01:52:08 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2020, 07:23:45 AM by CoinComputer

[ANN] PeerHash Asset Reward Token

PeerHash Token has been created as a reward token for running a PeerHash node mining Monero (XMR).  The PeerHash token has been created as an asset on the RavenCoin blockchain.  You earn tokens by running a PeerHash node and you will receive a prorata number of PeerHash tokens.

Requirements to Earn Tokens

• You need to run a PeerHash node (ver 0.165 minimum) and mine XMR (https://peerhash.com)
  • You need a RavenCoin public address and enter this in the PeerHash config screen
  • You need an XMR address to mine.  If you use the default Dev XMR address you will receive 5 times the PeerHash tokens as a bonus/reward

Can the PeerHash token be traded/sold ?

• Yes, once you receive the PeerHash token it can be exchanged using the RavenCoin wallet.  PeerHash token transactions are recorded on the RVN blockchain.
  • The plan is to list PeerHash token on a Ravencoin Asset exchange to allow market driven price/supply/demand determination

How Many PeerHash Tokens Have Been Created ?

There are 21,000,000,000 (21 Billion) tokens created and each token can go down to 8 decimal places. The RVN Admin address is RDMD4ttHgiqHDRTjZUpMsu2xDBgZXcz6Uj and can be tracked on a RVN asset explorer.

How Many Tokens Do PeerHash Devs Have ?

Because the tokens are created in a single batch and not mined we currently control the majority of tokens less a few test transactions to RVN wallets. We have reserved 1,000,000 tokens or 0.0048% in a RVN Dev address(R9pWB3VuR3ARdAfwf8nM9yYY9a82jbyHAL). The remaining tokens will be used for PeerHash node rewards, faucets and other planned product development rewards.

If Devs Own Most of the Tokens Can't You Flood the Market or Suppress the Token Price ?

We are offering token rewards to encourage uptake of PeerHash and future products.  Our pre-allocation is 1,000,000 tokens and we commit to no further Dev allocations - we understand this requires trust.  We run 1 to 2 PeerHash nodes just to make sure anyone mining is rewarded with additional hash power when other PeerHash users win the hash lottery.  For the first 24 hours from this announcement we will forfeit our node rewards and put them back into the reward pool to be distributed to other PeerHash users.

How Many Token Rewards Will Be Issued by Running a PeerHash node ?

The daily token rewards will be initially set to 100,000 tokens. If all PeerHash nodes used the Dev XMR address to mine, the maximum daily reward would be 500,000 tokens.

How Will I Receive my PeerHash Asset Token Rewards ?

You must ensure you add your RVN address in the PeerHash config screen otherwise you will not earn any tokens.  Tokens will be paid daily for the first week and then move to weekly distribution dependent on the number of PeerHash users.

Can I Buy Any Tokens Now ?

You Can Purchase from Our Dev Pool Address R9pWB3VuR3ARdAfwf8nM9yYY9a82jbyHAL by sending RVN.  1 RVN = 10 PeerHash Asset Tokens. The Tokens will be sent to the Sending RVN address. Earnings will used to support Devs so they can do more crypto development. If the Dev address runs out of tokens you will not receive any PeerHash tokens.  Please check DEV token address balance before sending any RVN. You can use this link:

https://www.assetsexplorer.com/address/R9pWB3VuR3ARdAfwf8nM9yYY9a82jbyHAL

Why Did You Use Ravencoin to Create the Reward Token ?

Ravencoin blockchain and wallet provides the functionality to easily/quickly create an asset and track token movements on a proof of work blockchain so rather than reinvent the wheel we used the RVN infrastructure

CoinComputer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 04:01:30 AM

First day PeerHash Asset Token distribution is complete - update your RVN wallets to see your PEERHASH balance
CoinComputer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 12:59:18 PM

Hi Crypto Fam

There aren't many Ravencoin Asset Exchanges currently however hopefully in the future this will occur.

If you would like some PeerHash tokens, please reply with your RVN address and I will send the first 10 people 1 Million PeerHash tokens.

PeerHash asset token can be viewed here:
https://www.assetsexplorer.com/asset/5045455248415348

Hopefully we can get back to development in the near future with some new ideas and the token might be worth something Smiley

PS message me if you don't want to paste your RVN address here

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: