Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:29:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if coronavirus is just a cover for something more serious that is happening  (Read 118 times)
lanos925 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:13:37 AM

Perhaps the media specifically distract us with the coronavirus, although right now some other global events are taking place in the world. Like a magician who distracts the viewer to quietly do his trick.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:34:34 AM

Perhaps the media specifically distract us with the coronavirus, although right now some other global events are taking place in the world. Like a magician who distracts the viewer to quietly do his trick.
You must put your ideas on which or what something serious you are pointing here because there hundred od people dying and continues to grow so it is unfair to point the situation into other direction, though possibilities are there yet we must have some proofs or ideas what are those must be.because China is whos involved here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Negotiation

Activity: 1092
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 07:19:09 AM

You are right of course, we should have ideas but I do not think that coronavirus bothers the viewer because it is true and has become more epidemic in China. China has become very entangled and from now on they are using various strategies to get rid of it Already many people have died and ask everyone to come out after the mask to be careful.
dvmmayowa

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 08:50:52 AM

You say this probably because you are no where close to china or you have no friends or relative over there, its a serious issue and no joke, a lot have died with thousands being infected already, how could this be a distraction?
Even it it is (which you are claiming), then it does worth it afterall because what goes around surely comes around. I hope you understand.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:55:18 PM

I don't think because corona itself a serious issue to be honest and can kill millions of people in months if medicine won't found at the right time.This is something compared to spanish flu which came in 1918 which is also a primary reason for world war I so possibly if things get worse WW3 is real.
Kuffy

Activity: 127
Merit: 31

The real Jet Cash.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 06:33:23 PM

It isn't a cover, there is something more serious happening. They seem to be getting ready to bring down the toxic debt mountain in fiat, and global pandemics will be a good distraction. I gather they have managed to restart bird flu in China. I bet the corona virus isn't the only pandemic they are starting, and we can expect to see more in the future.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 09:22:39 PM

They do that on purpose, same like "bird flu", im not an evil person but i know things better.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: