Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitDoubler.org - Double Your BTC (get back your deposit x2)  (Read 21377 times)
FastBluff

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:51:43 AM

He didn't even bother to mask his whois. i would if I was a ponzi. Address, phone, name and all info available.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:05:21 AM

He didn't even bother to mask his whois. i would if I was a ponzi. Address, phone, name and all info available.

is bitcoin2x and bitdoubler is the same??

LOL i think also he is coin2x that made the same scheme before

THiS

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467714.0

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZendiMOREN

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:18:47 AM

Just another ponzi
Kush63

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:01:41 AM

@BitDoubler:

It happened again. I deposited 0,04 BTC yesterday, but it doesn't show up in your transactionlist.

http://blockchain.info/tx-index/4416ab765bca0d1562e3ef90b48ecf4bd4ef3252aea35931c296e7e5ab755d3d

Please refund.

Grtz
Kush
Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:02:45 PM

Kush, I don't think it ever will.
Lost my btc too.
Kush63

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:29:48 PM

Kush, I don't think it ever will.
Lost my btc too.

Well, he solved it correctly when it happened earlier this week (as you can read in my posts and his responses) and he refunded. But looking at his website now (offline)...

The positive conclusion is that the site is suffering from a D Dos-attack, there are some folks on this forum who made it their toppriority to take down these kind of sites. I understand why they are doing that, but I don't like it. I think it's quiet arrogant to put yourself in the position of "The Great Protector", I'm well aware of the risks and I'm not playing with money I can't afford to lose. That doesn't mean I like to lose money, of course.

The bad conclusion: it's also possible I made one deposit too many.

We'll see.
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:33:44 PM

The domain is suspended see Registration TAB on http://whois.domaintools.com/bitdoubler.net

Probably someone reported the domain as a scam to the ISP or domain registrar.
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:34:12 PM

and then the so called hope become history Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kush63

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:05:18 PM

The domain is suspended see Registration TAB on http://whois.domaintools.com/bitdoubler.net

Yep, it's possible somebody acted as The Great Protector again. The consequence: site owner has the deposits and probably takes a plane to a sunny beach, and the players loose.

So, thanks a lot for interfering, Protector(s)! Only thing is I didn't ask for your so called protection, so I expect you (whoever you are) to cover my losses...
Not? Wow, what a surprise!
BitDoubler (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:53:07 PM

Yep, it's possible somebody acted as The Great Protector again. The consequence: site owner has the deposits and probably takes a plane to a sunny beach, and the players loose.

So, thanks a lot for interfering, Protector(s)! Only thing is I didn't ask for your so called protection, so I expect you (whoever you are) to cover my losses...
Not? Wow, what a surprise!

Sincerely?

I'm waked up 1 hour ago. I've see that bitdoubler is offline, and thanks to wdl1908 I've understood about issue is just DNS.
I've opened a ticket support to our registrar in order to get an answer about...

No plane and no sunny beach, infact, here's raining heavily with hailstorm too.
Please be patient. when I receive answer from registrar you'll be updated!
Apologize.
freeda

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:54:21 PM

hello bitdoubler!!  great job so far--i have been promoting your site on my webpage and i hope i have brought many people to the game!  i think it is funny that, even though you guys have gone out of your way to make things work for everyone, including refunding all of those folks in the last couple of days, there are people who still give you a "scam" rating!  hard to believe since you have only done good things.  anyway, just wanted to say thanks and keep up the great work!!
sereno

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:00:48 PM

hi bitdoubler.
will you refund people if the site doesn't come back online?

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
Bratacus

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:08:13 PM

Sincerely?

I'm waked up 1 hour ago. I've see that bitdoubler is offline, and thanks to wdl1908 I've understood about issue is just DNS.
I've opened a ticket support to our registrar in order to get an answer about...

No plane and no sunny beach, infact, here's raining heavily with hailstorm too.
Please be patient. when I receive answer from registrar you'll be updated!
Apologize.
Thanks for letting us know and keeping us updated. Much appreciated Smiley
Pincer

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:38:59 PM

To haters i wish u are wrong Cheesy To lovers i wish Good Job and Good Luck to this game. its all about Aril's Hand to continue it or be a ponzi and leave.

Tommorow Incoming Btcs Dont let me down BitDoubler its all i got atm.

p.s. i'll try not to flaud the system just really slow.
mcbelisle

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:53:05 PM

yeah keep us informed. is you can't bring the same site up just get another site and let us know where the new site is
jaejun

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:56:03 PM

Heres to hoping the site comes back or he just refunds everyone or something  Roll Eyes
romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:57:35 PM

Scam.

BitDoubler (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:04:25 PM

Since Bitcointalk remove this link type, rebuild yourself by removing spaces:

http:// imageshack . com/a/img809/156/y3an.jpg

Domain seem suspended by mantainer. We don't know the cause. When I set the correct nameserver, the above error appear.
We've opened a support ticket to ask to mantainer to fix this issue fastly, but no response received yet.

Please be patient while. Apologize.
FastBluff

Activity: 168

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:44:59 PM

So if you clam this isn't a "scam" why did the domain and hosting get suspended. Why don't you relaunch the site with a new domain assuming since everything was handled on bc? Screams scam. More than ever.

Bratacus

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:28:39 PM

So if you clam this isn't a "scam" why did the domain and hosting get suspended. Why don't you relaunch the site with a new domain assuming since everything was handled on bc? Screams scam. More than ever.
Cool story bro.

I don't see what your problem is. No one was or is putting a gun to your head and make deposits on BitDoubler.net or similar sites.
If you don't like sites like this, fine, then stay out of the thread. We don't need people like you telling us this.
We all know by now that sites like these "can" be a scam. But so far this site was paying out fair and square.
If he/she wants to scam us now then so be it. We all knew the risk.

Let we give him/her at least the benefit of the doubt for now Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: