Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitDoubler.org - Double Your BTC (get back your deposit x2)  (Read 21371 times)
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:53:10 AM

you guys are all ridiculous !!  i haven't had ANY problem getting paid for the DOUBLES i have won!  these guys are REALLY trying and as far as i can tell they have kept their word to everyone out there who was suppose to get a refund!!  So, what is it, again, that you are talking about?Huh!!!!!!!!!!! Lips sealed Cry Undecided Kiss
OP is online today and didn't give an explanation to this thread
Today at 12:39:34 AM
maybe he just laugh to see many ppl complaining here:Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reverb

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:56:04 AM

you guys are all ridiculous !!  i haven't had ANY problem getting paid for the DOUBLES i have won!  these guys are REALLY trying and as far as i can tell they have kept their word to everyone out there who was suppose to get a refund!!  So, what is it, again, that you are talking about?Huh!!!!!!!!!!! Lips sealed Cry Undecided Kiss

Bwaaahaha we are ridiculous!!! I even PM'ed him 3 times for a refund and didn't get an respone. He is really trying!!!
abzaladin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:09:35 PM

OP make atleast some payout and be more active to keep your business alive. You have a great thing going...just be more transparent and communicative!
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 01:10:40 PM

OP make atleast some payout and be more active to keep your business alive. You have a great thing going...just be more transparent and communicative!

OP is dead baby dont cry he is on bahamas now Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:51:53 PM

My guess is the website is still working as intended if I had to guess...

No one deposits....How are people supposed to get their x2 back?
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:01:55 PM

We all see this coming Smiley

Reverb

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:02:17 PM

My guess is the website is still working as intended if I had to guess...

No one deposits....How are people supposed to get their x2 back?

This. Even though the owner isn't responding, the website is still working.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 02:04:38 PM

yeah a different story with of a ponzi with always the same fucked up ending Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:08:36 PM

yeah a different story with of a ponzi with always the same fucked up ending Cheesy

The sad thing is, some people will make a new ponzi soon and some will get into it...

leex1528

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:09:44 PM

If I was that guy that is waiting for the .5 to be doubled to .1, I would calculate how much is in the bank, then deposit that much to get my money back...It is probably less then .2
Reverb

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:09:52 PM

The sad thing is, some people will make a new ponzi soon and some will get into it...

Well I was thinking about creating a similiar system as this one, without scams.
I doesn't always have to be a scam.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 02:12:40 PM

we cant blame people to keep on believing on this kind of risky game
just remember the golden rules dont invest what you cant afford to lose Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
leex1528

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:13:39 PM

Well I was thinking about creating a similiar system as this one, without scams.

This,

I would love to make a site like this that isn't a scam, when people stop investing, they get their money back(as much as you can that is in the bank)  This way a few people who get in early will double their BTC, and no one loses that much.  

A site like this is impossible to go on forever without resetting.  Heck for the owner of this, not sure why you wouldn't want the .0001 every transaction....
jodybay

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 02:13:52 PM

as long as you keep on getting investor then theres no problem

PRIMEDICE
leex1528

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:14:59 PM

as long as you keep on getting investor then theres no problem

Ummmm, Yes there is.  Simple math would show otherwise.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 02:15:20 PM

This,

I would love to make a site like this that isn't a scam, when people stop investing, they get their money back(as much as you can that is in the bank)  This way a few people who get in early will double their BTC, and no one loses that much.  

A site like this is impossible to go on forever without resetting.  Heck for the owner of this, not sure why you wouldn't want the .0001 every transaction....

just because they get much more than 0.0001

PRIMEDICE
Reverb

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:16:00 PM

This,

But that's the problem with a ponzi system. You are giving away money you don't have. If people stop investing, there is no way I can give people their money back since I already gave that to the oldest pending payment.
leex1528

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:17:55 PM

This,

But that's the problem with a ponzi system. You are giving away money you don't have. If people stop investing, there is no way I can give people their money back since I already gave that to the oldest pending payment.

Well perhaps you always have x% in your bank, and make the payback 1.5X instead of 2X, I did say some people wouldn't get their money back....(As much as they can get back that is in the bank)
Reverb

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:24:10 PM

I am still pretty sure this website is working great.
Minnlo

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:26:35 PM

I am still pretty sure this website is working great.

To be honest, all ponzi / hyip works great in the beginning...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: