Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins do you Hold ?  (Read 1728 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 01:40:26 PM

So now to my questions:
which coins do you prefer and Hold ?
what do you think about the coins i´ve invested in ?
I only prefer Bitcoin, nothing more nothing less. Before, I also invested to eth but I realized that it is almost the same with btc. Their trends look the same for me so I decide to just invest with the stronger one Grin. Besides, that's the best and safest option for a small long term hodler like me.

And for your second question, you definitely got good coins presuming that you are a daytrader ( I think you really are) because if you are not then you cannot maximize it very well. It's also a good thing somehow that you already sold your Eth because I can feel that it's falldown gets nearer and nearer.
S4toshisawoman

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 01:50:04 PM

I'm holding the "safest" ones like BTC and ETH.

However I'm betting to some other projects like TUSD (I have this to have some stablecoin as value saving) and BBD token (from BBOD project, which I think has great potential).
FanatMonet

Activity: 742
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 01:53:31 PM

I am kept everything monolithic in bitcoin, but then I am pulled to buy the Ethereum classic, I thought that I could transfer from one exchange to another, and as a result, the conclusion was closed on the first one and now I am an honorary investor in the ethereum classic (help me).

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
bitcoinworld1982

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:06:27 PM

I am holding 75% of BTC from my portfolio.rest of the portfolio consist of major coins like ETH,LTC ,XRP and ADA.
As you see i am only holding big volume coins the only reason behind this is the history of some ALT COINS that vanished after being rated at top positions.
sharing the link of  'TOP 5 cryptocurrencies failurs'

https://bitcoinist.com/cryptocurrency-failures-all-time/

There are very few coins in coinmarketcap that have actual use case scenario.Most of the coins are here to accumulate BTC .They take the profit from the users and put all of their money gathered from alts into  BTC
So ,My advice to beginners is that please take a look at the history of cryptocurrencies.There are quite a few coins that were in top50 list in coinmarket cap but now they are flown away

Good Luck Smiley
Kingggg (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:12:07 PM

A friend of me told me to go almost All-In in Platincoin.. actually I don´t know much about this Coin but the Founder was @Onecoin involved Do someone know sth. about this coin ?
Kingggg (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:20:44 PM

I am holding 75% of BTC from my portfolio.rest of the portfolio consist of major coins like ETH,LTC ,XRP and ADA.
As you see i am only holding big volume coins the only reason behind this is the history of some ALT COINS that vanished after being rated at top positions.
sharing the link of  'TOP 5 cryptocurrencies failurs'

https://bitcoinist.com/cryptocurrency-failures-all-time/

There are very few coins in coinmarketcap that have actual use case scenario.Most of the coins are here to accumulate BTC .They take the profit from the users and put all of their money gathered from alts into  BTC
So ,My advice to beginners is that please take a look at the history of cryptocurrencies.There are quite a few coins that were in top50 list in coinmarket cap but now they are flown away

Good Luck Smiley

I heard about ADA but is the Circulating supply not too high ?  so it´s near to impossible that Ada will worth more then 5€ even that would be crazy if i am wrong please tell me  Cheesy
cafoo4161

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:38:28 PM

I currently hodl LCX XBX SaTT XTZ and Steem. I believe they all have a solid project that gives poeple for buy their coins. There is a lot of tokens/coins without project we just need to find true ones. By the way i heard HOX Token which didnt started pre-sale or ICO and they're going to bring own mainnet for HOX and HOX will be listed 3 exchanges in March 2020.
sNize

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 02:45:25 PM

A friend of me told me to go almost All-In in Platincoin.. actually I don´t know much about this Coin but the Founder was @Onecoin involved Do someone know sth. about this coin ?

Well my workmate is also hyped and involved in platincoin.. i don't know what to think about this... just look at the daily volume and then the liquidity, it just looks like fake volume in a large scale

but platincoin is backed by 5000 tons of gold, it has to be the next bitcoin.  Cheesy
Kingggg (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:52:59 PM

Well my workmate is also hyped and involved in platincoin.. i don't know what to think about this... just look at the daily volume and then the liquidity, it just looks like fake volume in a large scale

but platincoin is backed by 5000 tons of gold, it has to be the next bitcoin.  Cheesy

Yes same it seems like they´re doing Wash trading and I´ve heard the first time that a coin can set his own price like its now at 5 and you can´t sell it for 6 or 7 you have to sell or buy it for 5.. on the other side they have strong partnerships and paid out my friend.. I rly don´t know what to think about this coin 
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:56:07 PM

NEO and Link are good which you already have. If you are looking for a privacy coin then XMR and PIVX is a good choice because both are strong project. BNB and KCS are also a good investment, I know the hype of BNB is gone and the price went down but it's still a very good coin to invest. And don't forget about ETH, LTC, and XRP.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
olabsd

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:58:18 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 03:09:29 PM by olabsd

In my opinion, advanced tokens and coins must follow many criteria. As for me, I always evaluate many parameters before investing. And aims & plans for sure matter a lot along with current results
jetskur

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:59:08 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 03:09:54 PM by jetskur

In my opinion, advanced tokens and coins must follow many criteria. As for me, I always evaluate many parameters before investing. And aims & plans for sure matter a lot along with current results

Hello mate. That's absolutely true. And you know, as there are more and more different options these days, we should always try to choose the best solutions. Talking about you, are there many you follow? And how do you choose promising ones?
olabsd

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:04:51 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 03:15:28 PM by olabsd

Hello mate. That's absolutely true. And you know, as there are more and more different options these days, we should always try to choose the best solutions. Talking about you, are there many you follow? And how do you choose promising ones?

Well, the only one I am following these days is Verasity. Because guys are not only coming with incredible and truly impressive results, but also having many real users behind. For example, they are top token on Binance DEX with highest trading volume, they are at Tier 1 leading exchanges listing, setting new standards and new records every day
jetskur

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:05:18 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 03:16:26 PM by jetskur

Well, the only one I am following these days is Verasity. Because guys are not only coming with incredible and truly impressive results, but also having many real users behind. For example, they are top token on Binance DEX with highest trading volume, they are at Tier 1 leading exchanges listing, setting new standards and new records every day

Hmm, so far definitely sounds very impressive. But what are latest results you are talking about? I mean probably there is an example or so you can come up with? Would be interested to hear
olabsd

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:12:15 PM

Hmm, so far definitely sounds very impressive. But what are latest results you are talking about? I mean probably there is an example or so you can come up with? Would be interested to hear

Well, the latest one I have discovered is new records on real users number and views. Verasity has proved its value to publishers by dramatically increasing viewer engagement and video views on their site domains to 1.3M viewers. Google the news, it is very popular
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:17:16 PM

First of all the best coins to pick for long term hold is bitcoin, make your portfolio diversified but the highest proportion should be bitcoin then pick some major altcoins like Ethereum, XLM and BNB. If that was my portfolio I'd like to risk 20% on new altcoins that have a potential, innovative idea and hardworking team.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Latines

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:22:59 PM

The coins that I would tear for a long time, this is of course ethereum. Also seele, many coins from the Minter project. Coin exchange yobit. There are also enough coins. But I will not reveal all the cards) Probably you hear many coins for the first time. Meet)
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:23:46 PM

wao my favorite coin and still hold it is bnb, a familiar name, really the coin has a very good and big ecosystem, especially the coin of the world's top 1 exchange, will always be getting the strongest growth, and being the coin of a blockchain platform, is worth the long-term investment, Neo is also a pretty good investment, I also have about 20% of my capital in it.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:31:22 PM

I am kept everything monolithic in bitcoin, but then I am pulled to buy the Ethereum classic, I thought that I could transfer from one exchange to another, and as a result, the conclusion was closed on the first one and now I am an honorary investor in the ethereum classic (help me).

you switch on etherium classic recently or long time ago ? because i heard eth classic pumped verry high recently and i believe that many users imediately grab this coin and became a fan just because of the mentality that they can earn big if ever the coin pump up again but still your decision of leaving bitcoin is not okay because bitcoin is still the one that we all must prioritize before everyone else  . that simply shows that you dont have a faith on it .
waleedbhr

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:33:43 PM

Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and it remains the go-to leader of the space. As of this writing, the market capitalization of the world's top digital currency is more than $125 billion, with a price per coin of more than $7,305. There are roughly 17.1 million BTC in circulation, according to coinmarketcap.com.
I thing best coin for invest :
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ripple (XRP) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
BNB
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: