Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:59:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins do you Hold ?  (Read 1725 times)
lancelot18cryp26

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 01:23:00 PM

Why do we all prefer bitcoin because it is not controlled by anyone. I am new to crypto and entered in it only for bitcoin. Right now i am looking for projects that are not controlled by central authorities.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 01:34:52 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tezos, Matic, LTC, BitcoinCash, Bitcoindiamond, Lisk, Stratis, these are coins I'm holdings for any future market surge, but I basically focus more on bitcoin, I think altcoins will be in trouble until bitcoin drive them up with upcoming bullrun
Better to have much higher portions of your investment inside Bitcoin and split your assets to other Alts that you have a much broader knowledge in order not to fall into any unexpected things that might happen while you are waiting for the next market bull run. If you know the possibilities then you are capable in waiting when your assets will pumped and be strong again.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:36:56 PM

What I hold mostly is SVD. I have some units of Btc as well and about 3Eth so far saved up from last year. Hoping for the best this year.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 05:07:11 PM

As banal as it may sound, bitcoin is a great option for a long time. When I chose my coins for investment (mid-2017), my choice fell on a large number of coins, including several scams, but thanks to BNB and ICON, I am still in the black))
chaseprint

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 07:18:17 PM

Definitely time to buy alts - look at some of the amazing tokens that have launched:

TemTum is the best network that has a live mainnet - 120k TPS - live on multiple exchanges, more volume on liquid than XRP ! and liquid is a regulated exchange - With their MOU with a nation state to run their currency i can see this being a moon shot in 2020

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/temtum

https://t.me/Temtumofficial
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 07:30:16 PM

It's better to focus only on 1 altcoin. my advice is you better hold back eth within 1 year. Although other altcoin prices will also rise, but it will be difficult if you invest in lots of altcoin. This is only a suggestion. Everything is up to you.
olabsd

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:49:22 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2020, 09:22:37 PM by olabsd

Hello everyone. The thing I have noticed today - there are more cases of attacks on leading exchanges, so I am here with an interesting question - how do you now store tokens? On exchanges?
jetskur

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:51:28 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2020, 09:28:55 PM by jetskur

Hello everyone. The thing I have noticed today - there are more cases of attacks on leading exchanges, so I am here with an interesting question - how do you now store tokens? On exchanges?

Unfortunately, agree with you on increased number of attacks. But talking about me, I still find exchanges the most convenient option these days. What are the alternatives you are considering?
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:52:24 PM

I have lots of coin in hold,  bitcoin,  eth etc.  But of all the alth coin I have HUNT is the one I value most its real and and listed (dailybit).  In fact I earn this token and I'm still earning it.
You too can check it out,  carry out simple task and earn hunt
https://review.hunt.town/r/55

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:56:25 PM

As banal as it may sound, bitcoin is a great option for a long time. When I chose my coins for investment (mid-2017), my choice fell on a large number of coins, including several scams, but thanks to BNB and ICON, I am still in the black))
it's clear that what you say about bitcoin is a truth that is very hard to deny, bitcoin is still the best choice to date for investment. but instead there is no good altcoin, I still believe in ethereum because it is still a mainstay and does not rule out the possibility of XRP, LTC, BNB.
olabsd

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:57:42 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2020, 09:29:39 PM by olabsd

Unfortunately, agree with you on increased number of attacks. But talking about me, I still find exchanges the most convenient option these days. What are the alternatives you are considering?

I believe that the most direct alternative is hardware wallets usage. But of course, it requires research to find worthwhile and trustworthy solution
jetskur

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 08:57:57 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2020, 09:30:16 PM by jetskur

I believe that the most direct alternative is hardware wallets usage. But of course, it requires research to find worthwhile and trustworthy solution

Oh yes, this makes sense. And are you aware of any such solutions? I mean if you are into industry. Cause I would definitely be interested to know
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 09:00:12 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tezos, Matic, LTC, BitcoinCash, Bitcoindiamond, Lisk, Stratis, these are coins I'm holdings for any future market surge, but I basically focus more on bitcoin, I think altcoins will be in trouble until bitcoin drive them up with upcoming bullrun
Chances are the price of altcoins won't be rising much or will instead start falling when the price of bitcoin starts to rise up. This is because, as soon as the price of bitcoin starts to jump, people tend to sell off their altcoins and then join the bitcoin market. Thus this causes the price of altcoins to drop further. As the price of altcoin starts to drop, others holding those coins starts to panic and then sell off their investment too, causing further crash of the price. As the price of altcoin reaches its minimum, those who sold off their coins starts to buy back their coins at cheaper price, thus causing slow rise of altcoins again.
Don't rely on these bullrun when investing on crypto currencies. You have suggested some coins that are actually bad investment. You should reconsider your coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
olabsd

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 09:06:25 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2020, 09:31:20 PM by olabsd

Oh yes, this makes sense. And are you aware of any such solutions? I mean if you are into industry. Cause I would definitely be interested to know

Well, the most advanced hard wallet I am aware of is GetHashWallet. Because team is building not something abstract, but a fully working and advanced product. What makes sense here - the wallet is easy to use, non-programmable and secure. Moreover, it is arrow certified and reliable. I recommend you to have a closer look at their website, sure that you will be impressed with how advanced it is
jetskur

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 09:07:24 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2020, 09:31:58 PM by jetskur

Well, the most advanced hard wallet I am aware of is GetHashWallet. Because team is building not something abstract, but a fully working and advanced product. What makes sense here - the wallet is easy to use, non-programmable and secure. Moreover, it is arrow certified and reliable. I recommend you to have a closer look at their website, sure that you will be impressed with how advanced it is

Definitely sounds attractive, let me have a closer look on my own. Thank you for the recommendation
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 04:12:22 PM

it's clear that what you say about bitcoin is a truth that is very hard to deny, bitcoin is still the best choice to date for investment. but instead there is no good altcoin, I still believe in ethereum because it is still a mainstay and does not rule out the possibility of XRP, LTC, BNB.
Although Ethereum now looks like an interesting project, but I plan to wait for its transition to Proof-of-Stake and then I will make a decision whether to invest or not. As for Ripple, I have always tried not to invest in projects of the banking system.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 04:34:48 PM

Some of your coins are really good, especially IOTA and NEO. These are third generation cryptocurrencies and the technology behind them is much more advanced when compared to the other altcoins such as Ethereum and Ripple. These coins have gone down in value recently, but my advice is to hold on to them. I would say that their future potential is very good. The only thing is that you should hold them for at least 1-2 years.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 03:05:53 PM

Although Ethereum now looks like an interesting project, but I plan to wait for its transition to Proof-of-Stake and then I will make a decision whether to invest or not. As for Ripple, I have always tried not to invest in projects of the banking system.
It is all about trust, may others believe ETH and XRP to look good at this time but not yours. That's your choice either.
I've been also looking for coins that are not on the top listed but somehow I realize that it can be riskier if we look into the bottom or newly added coins in the market. Not really that wise and for me, it is better to look for coins that already performing well in the market since before cause it surely it won't disappoint us in the future.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 03:29:21 PM

It is all about trust, may others believe ETH and XRP to look good at this time but not yours. That's your choice either.
I've been also looking for coins that are not on the top listed but somehow I realize that it can be riskier if we look into the bottom or newly added coins in the market. Not really that wise and for me, it is better to look for coins that already performing well in the market since before cause it surely it won't disappoint us in the future.
indeed riskier. but when you succeed in getting a project that is good for the future, then you can get huge profits. because the pump of new coins with good updates is usually very large. but that's the risk, we can take risks or take safe ways to get profits.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 04:27:37 PM

~

Im still into IOTA which i think is a really good investment and in NEO, Link and till 1 week i´ve invested in BTCT and started a MN. I had about 100 ETH but sold waaay to early...  Angry

So now to my questions:
which coins do you prefer and Hold ?
what do you think about the coins i´ve invested in ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English Grin
Do not be sad because selling too fast, however, it is your decision, must be respected. Still many opportunities, especially ETH has a very good product so there are still many other opportunities that you can use Smiley
IOTA, NEO, isn't too bad, and ETH has a pretty good chance, but I doubt BTCT, it's simply because I'm not familiar with the token. However, based on this information, it is better for you to reconsider choosing another more potential altcoin, for example, XRP.
BTCT refers to Bitcoin Token, this one [ANN][POS] Bitcoin Token $BTCT - De-centralized Currency. Open Source. right?
I know that project and I do not think it is worth it for you to invest your money into it. Many reasons why I advise you to not invest your money into it, one of the biggest reasons is they were acquiring dead deflationary projects and one of those was created by BTCT developers themselves. What do you expect from someone that failed to meet their promise before?
I prefer BTC and ETH for the long term, while other potential altcoins are more likely to be used for daily trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: