Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins do you Hold ?  (Read 1725 times)
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:08:44 PM

As of now, I am holding 3 coins. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. These coins are the only coin that is allow on our wallet in our country. I decided to invest and hold it because I can just easily withdraw it anytime because the wallet that I have has a application and it helps us to convert our crypto into our fiat money for us to be able to withdraw it.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:15:07 PM

Hi im new @ Bitcointalk and this is my first post  Smiley

Im into Crypto since 2016 so i saw big climbs off different Coins and i saw the market bleeding. At this time I had a lot of different coins some of them are already gone so i won and afterwards i lost money.

Im still into IOTA which i think is a really good investment and in NEO, Link and till 1 week i´ve invested in BTCT and started a MN. I had about 100 ETH but sold waaay to early...  Angry

So now to my questions:
which coins do you prefer and Hold ?
what do you think about the coins i´ve invested in ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English Grin

To be frank I don't know which coin is BTCT nevertheless will check it out later. Okay, now, from your list you made good decisions, IOTA and NEO are good, but if am to hold long I would chose NEO from the two. Also, ETH is among the few coins that are worth holding because of its prospect which from all angle is good. About the coins I prefer to hold, it's just 3 for now as am still looking for a trusted coins to hold. These 3 coins are BTC, ETH and BNB. At least we can see how serious Binance team is, so I think holding BNB is a good call.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wellay

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:28:51 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:20:44 PM by wellay

What I believe here - not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new product, but choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market. And these days there is a strong product on almost any market
juegav

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:29:52 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:21:09 PM by juegav

What I believe here - not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new product, but choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market. And these days there is a strong product on almost any market

What makes sense, in my opinion, is the practical value every solution brings and what is even more important - its value for the users. And really great to see new players on industries, mostly taken by giants
wellay

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:35:08 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:28:11 PM by wellay

What makes sense, in my opinion, is the practical value every solution brings and what is even more important - its value for the users. And really great to see new players on industries, mostly taken by giants

I fully agree with you, indeed advanced and real solutions usually cause higher respect. And as an example, is GET staying for kind of new approach here? Curious to know more on the solution in general
juegav

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:36:26 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:28:25 PM by juegav

I fully agree with you, indeed advanced and real solutions usually cause higher respect. And as an example, is GET staying for kind of new approach here? Curious to know more on the solution in general

Yes, absolutely. In few words, team is bringing blockchain into ticketing market, preventing frauds and solving real issues. In my opinion, this is a great example of how advanced solution should look like. More than 300k tickets being sold, real partnerships and saturated roadmap
wellay

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:45:16 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:24:35 PM by wellay

Yes, absolutely. In few words, team is bringing blockchain into ticketing market, preventing frauds and solving real issues. In my opinion, this is a great example of how advanced solution should look like. More than 300k tickets being sold, real partnerships and saturated roadmap

Oh wow, that sounds bold. And great to see the platform being active already, this is a significant benefit
juegav

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:46:03 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:25:19 PM by juegav

Oh wow, that sounds bold. And great to see the platform being active already, this is a significant benefit

Absolutely correct. And also have a look at guys' website, pretty sure that you will be impressed with how advanced and innovative they are
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:48:35 PM

I don't have any Bitcoin in my wallets right now. I have some ETH in my MEW wallet and a few tokens that I got from various bounty campaigns. When I first entered the cryptocurrency market, the price of Bitcoin was around $1,000. I made the mistake by not investing in BTC back then. I chose to accumulate BTC from bounty campaigns, and in the end that strategy didn't worked well.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:54:11 PM

if you ask about which coins you like, of course, depending on their individual tastes and beliefs before investing with the coins you want to invest, for me personally currently still holding several altcoin bags like Eth, Eos, TRX, XDB, BNB , BAT and also Bitcoin. if I have a lot of capital, want to add it with Xlm, BCH & ZRX.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 05:01:39 PM

I am still loyal to ETH to be arrested because the community is very strong so that the price is easy to strengthen, and the other tokens are still holding PPT which I hope from the two assets that I hold can reach ATH this year
You hold Ethereum is a good choice, but if you hold PPT for too long maybe it will be in vain, I know PPT is ranked 146 in coinmarketcap, but PPT charts look not good
PPT is one of the best altcoins in this market. I have been following this project for a long time and also invested in it. PPT's ATH is $ 70, and its current price is $ 0.4. It is good for us to choose and invest in this altcoin, surely we will have a lot of profit in the future if the altcoin market grows.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 05:03:04 PM

Bitcoin and ETH are best for hold. I am holding ETH for long time, and i hope ETH price will high in future. ETH are very good coin and hope its give me back lot of.At present ETH price is increasing rapidly.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 07:56:32 PM

BTC
ETH
LTC

And a bunch of BLOCK, which I'm kicking myself for not buying more off, after discovering their work on decentralized oracles, which frankly made the coin price spike a good 300%.
Such an underrated project, and I'm considering liquidating some of my LTC for more BLOCK, once it settles down again, haha  Grin
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 09:35:21 PM

I hold bitcoin, the first and best crypto currency token. The most reliable token worthwhile and secured for a bigger future.

Why do i hold bitcoin ? i am certain that no matter how much it dips, it will definitely rise back, could only take couple of time.

But if you seek suggestions, then i would suggest you do your own research and be sure of your decision too.
Please dyor.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 02:00:32 AM

I hold bitcoin, the first and best crypto currency token. The most reliable token worthwhile and secured for a bigger future.

Why do i hold bitcoin ? i am certain that no matter how much it dips, it will definitely rise back, could only take couple of time.

But if you seek suggestions, then i would suggest you do your own research and be sure of your decision too.
Please dyor.
Of course Bitcoin is always a safe choice for investors, but this investment is usually not very profitable and you should choose new coins that are available in this market. I think top 50 CMC is the option to help you make bigger profits and surely these coins will usually follow the price of Bitcoin. Altcoin season is likely to start soon in March and consider carefully before making a decision.

havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 03:53:14 AM

Bitcoin and ETH are best for hold. I am holding ETH for long time, and i hope ETH price will high in future. ETH are very good coin and hope its give me back lot of.At present ETH price is increasing rapidly.
I have more than half of my assets and I am sure ETH will be the best investment for everyone. In my opinion, price of this coin will soon reach $500 by the end of this year and if possible, this is a huge profit. In addition, Ethereum 2.0 is about to be released and this news will certainly affect the value of this coin, so consider spending a small amount of money to invest.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:20:48 AM

I have been holding many altcoins for many days, but yesterday I took a brave decision, sold out my all altcoins and bought Ethereum only. And today Ethereum is having bullish run. Sometimes we take the risk and that risk gives you unconditional profit! Though my decision was not risk-taking, rather I wanted to focus on some specific coin like Ethereum, BNB and the legendary Bitcoin!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:32:17 AM

I have been holding many altcoins for many days, but yesterday I took a brave decision, sold out my all altcoins and bought Ethereum only. And today Ethereum is having bullish run. Sometimes we take the risk and that risk gives you unconditional profit! Though my decision was not risk-taking, rather I wanted to focus on some specific coin like Ethereum, BNB and the legendary Bitcoin!
wow thats a tough decision mate because making "All In" is far from my target since i am very fond in Diversification.

but what you did is very risky though you are in profit this very moment right?as Ethereum is really making a good pump making 5% growth today.

i had 40% of my altcoin holdings in ETH as well and that is also my best decision made from last year.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:33:49 AM

Well in the end you made the right decision, sometimes it takes guts to be able to take profit. What altcoins did you sell btw?

Holding popular coins are better because you have assurance that your coins wont turn shitcoins as time goes by.

The market is turn bullish and many investors are seeing this as start of the bull run, it might early to assume but there's a possibility.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:40:38 AM

Sometimes only those who promise big return even its uncertain. Actually i understand the circumstances of the market but i dont actually get it why most of the coins i have cant survive afterwards. I fell frustrated always. In fact i always make a strong research after buying a coin. For me maybe its because the circumstances on the market not the project. Because i have a lot of alts and most of them are truly good wherein not a ponzi but unfortunately it always stumble down because of the current situation of the market. Maybe its useless to hold for long run because even how good the project is nowadays it always suffer after making progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: