Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:14:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins do you Hold ?  (Read 1727 times)
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:11:09 PM

At the moment I am holding eth and bitcoin for the long term and both of them are increasing at the moment. I have also traded in Link but not too long, in my opinion Link is also a good coin whose ups and downs are very significant, if it is right when buying and selling it Link will give a good profit. For Neo this is indeed a good coin and many traders like it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:39:42 PM

Most of my savings are in bitcoin and Ethereum. This is a fundamental coins, which should be available to all. I also like LTC and NEO. I also have many different tokens from bounty companies.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:54:27 PM

I also invested into IOTA but after the last incident I am thinking that I will exchange it for another one.
IOTA is interesting due to its Tangle technology, but it was proven that it is not decentralized, so where are the ideas about the decentralization?

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:43:06 PM

Im still into IOTA which i think is a really good investment and in NEO, Link and till 1 week i´ve invested in BTCT and started a MN. I had about 100 ETH but sold waaay to early...  Angry

I don't really know about the BTCT token,  but the other coins on your list are for long term investment from where i stand. Personally,  i prefer other altcoins with tendency for easy price surge as even a common announcements about potentials partnerships and listing on better exchamge do seems to bring up pumps which one can easily capilize profits from.

Currently, my options are BnB coin amd Atomic wallet Coin (AWC). I chose the two because they have high utility and large userbase and especially,  AWC is known for it's up and down price movement,  all you have to do is buy low and wait for it to go up again to sell and the process continues. However, bnb on the other hand, CZ hardly go a month without release more exciting new and updates.

Eitherway, what matters the moest is not falling in love with any coin
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:10:38 PM

I only hold bitcoin at the moment. This is the only coin that has a huge value and will always be relevant and reliable.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:16:24 PM

I only hold bitcoin at the moment. This is the only coin that has a huge value and will always be relevant and reliable.
Bitcoin is of course a good coin, but it will not bring you a huge profit. You could buy something from the top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap. This will also be reliable.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 01:03:35 AM

I think the best altcoins to hold right now are ethereum, litecoin and binance coin. Because of the coins I mentioned from the beginning of
this year the performance was very good at all. I think your choice of coins for NEO and LINK is already an option good for hold. But for IOTA
and BTCT in my opinion is not good for hold, if IOTA this year the performance is not good and for BTCT new tokens that are still doubtful potential.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
In the silence

Activity: 1292
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 01:29:38 AM

The tokens/coins you hold are cool, you can stick yo your portfolio and dont be sad if you sell to early, its never too late to buy back and wait again.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 01:34:25 AM

I think the best altcoins to hold right now are ethereum, litecoin and binance coin. Because of the coins I mentioned from the beginning of
this year the performance was very good at all. I think your choice of coins for NEO and LINK is already an option good for hold. But for IOTA
and BTCT in my opinion is not good for hold, if IOTA this year the performance is not good and for BTCT new tokens that are still doubtful potential.
These are very good coins for profit but you need to consider carefully because the current market is in a big correction and need to have a specific plan when choosing to invest. I think investing in Ethereum, Litecoin or Binance are 3 very good options and you will definitely make a very high profit if altcoin season comes back. Of course, you don't always succeed because the market is very volatile.
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 07:26:40 PM

I wouldn't say that I have many advanced ones to recommend. Only 1 most interesting one from the ones I follow is ThreeFold Network. In few words, Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. And I recommend you to have a look at guys website to have a better understanding
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:34:19 PM

Mainly Bitcoin because it is a form of certainty in a crypto. Then a big portion of my portfolio is made up of Ethereum because it extends the possible use case of blockchain technology and it seems that decentralized finances have sense and could be a good competitor to bank loans.  Cool

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:39:48 PM

These are very good coins for profit but you need to consider carefully because the current market is in a big correction and need to have a specific plan when choosing to invest. I think investing in Ethereum, Litecoin or Binance are 3 very good options and you will definitely make a very high profit if altcoin season comes back. Of course, you don't always succeed because the market is very volatile.

Out of this 3 coin you mentioned i would never invest in binance, this coin is manipulated by the exchange and don't like it! It is just my personal opinion
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:50:43 PM

Selling 100 Eth sounds really bad even if you had 50 now they are going to be very expensive in future you can check posts in this forum even where people are expecting eth price to grow over 5k mark during next bull cycle and the peak can be even higher than that so like always i suggest newbies to get into eth and btc only and try to accumulate as much as you can.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 09:00:21 PM

It's all about timing and there is a limit to the point which you can take losses especially when you are not in for long term. The best is to either invest of a longer time , or trade any coin you are holding. I have some coins I have studies which I trade during dip and moon. That has give alot of money compared to holding this coins.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:04:15 PM

It's all about timing and there is a limit to the point which you can take losses especially when you are not in for long term. The best is to either invest of a longer time , or trade any coin you are holding. I have some coins I have studies which I trade during dip and moon. That has give alot of money compared to holding this coins.
Holding the right coin/s is the best thing we have to acquire when we are planning for a long term holding, not just we hold our coins because it has no market value this time but just because we know that we can make more money from this in the future when the right time to come.
The most common mistake why some holders don't ever recover their losses because they buy coins that has a low market volume. Even we hold it for 10 years or more, it eventually won't work and still at the bottom.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:51:59 PM

Selling 100 Eth sounds really bad even if you had 50 now they are going to be very expensive in future you can check posts in this forum even where people are expecting eth price to grow over 5k mark during next bull cycle and the peak can be even higher than that so like always i suggest newbies to get into eth and btc only and try to accumulate as much as you can.
You don't know the struggle of ETH holders and it's okay if they really want to sell. I still hold it and one day I'm planning to sell but with the right price. I can also sell at any time now if I want to but I'm decided and already told myself that I have a specific price to sell.

About the speculation reaching $5k per ETH. It doesn't mean that it will actually happen and I don't want to be too optimistic about that because I might even lose waiting until that time comes.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:51:31 AM

Everyone thoughts are different and no one can be sure when choosing to invest in this market. I think before deciding to invest you need to think many times and always consult with others to make better decisions. Currently the top 100 coins are a very popular choice and you can consider because I believe that these will be the coins that can completely help you earn high profits.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀