Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online exchanges that will match opening deposit  (Read 149 times)
RustyBits (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 08:15:42 PM

I am looking for suggestions of legitimate crypto exchanges that reward new accounts with a signup bonus (if any) upon minimum deposit/confirmation. I know that eToro has been running a $50 bonus upon a deposit of $50 - that sort of thing or something similar is what I am trying to find.  I don't have a lot of cash to invest, but I figured this might be an easy way to make a minimal amount of 2 for 1 (or whatever ratio it turns out to be) profit. There are enough bitcoin multiplier scams out there promising outrageous returns just waiting to part the unsuspecting and trusting fool from his money, but what about these legitimate exchange signup bonuses?

Visit GetPaid! for ways to earn money online - You won't Get Rich Quick... but you will GetPaid!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 05:50:20 AM

I think you can find those promotions on their ANN thread. Try to visit the Service Announcements board or Exchanges. Last time I remember, most of them give you a bonus but you can only use it as a trading fee discount. Bittrex is the last one to do it iirc. Not to mention most of the time they ask you for extensive KYC.

Don't be hopeful about this, you probably get better 'results' from gambling deposit promos than an exchange deposit bonus.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:04:36 AM

I think you can find those promotions on their ANN thread. Try to visit the Service Announcements board or Exchanges. Last time I remember, most of them give you a bonus but you can only use it as a trading fee discount. Bittrex is the last one to do it iirc. Not to mention most of the time they ask you for extensive KYC.

Don't be hopeful about this, you probably get better 'results' from gambling deposit promos than an exchange deposit bonus.
That is a better alternative if you cant find any exchange that give bonus then you can find many other gambling sites that have this.

Only few exchange doing that promotion and mostly only new exchange have that.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:23:37 AM
Merited by RustyBits (1)

That is a better alternative if you cant find any exchange that give bonus then you can find many other gambling sites that have this.
I think op is looking for exchanges that offer free bonuses, to add them to his website (probably) mentioned in his signature. The website named GetPaid shows a selection of how to earn money for free or for simple tasks [including surveys and faucets...] So he will not get interested in gambling platforms.

From what i can remember, coinbase offers signup bonus and i can't remember if blockchain.com still offer free xlm for verified users.

OP,
In this thread, there is some methods about how to earn cryptocurrencies without invest or purchase, you may find some good suggestions to add in your website .
Good luck .
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:59:33 PM

Only few exchange doing that promotion and mostly only new exchange have that.
Bybit has been such an exchange. It's being shilled by many known social media influencers (sunnydecree, themooncarl, ivanontech....) which is kinda sad to see because they only care about their payment from Bybit.

As said above, it's mostly done by gambling sites to tempt poor souls to gamble more what they can afford, because you will lose in the long run. It's nothing new or groundbreaking, but people still think it's a viable income method.

Overall, I would prefer to look into technical analysis or some other fundamental investment metrics that make a coin a potentially good investment. Much better than hopping from one site to another for a bonus.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 07:49:55 PM

I am looking for suggestions of legitimate crypto exchanges that reward new accounts with a signup bonus (if any) upon minimum deposit/confirmation. I know that eToro has been running a $50 bonus upon a deposit of $50 - that sort of thing or something similar is what I am trying to find.  I don't have a lot of cash to invest, but I figured this might be an easy way to make a minimal amount of 2 for 1 (or whatever ratio it turns out to be) profit. There are enough bitcoin multiplier scams out there promising outrageous returns just waiting to part the unsuspecting and trusting fool from his money, but what about these legitimate exchange signup bonuses?

Mostly this one pertain about Forex but there were several crpyto platforms: https://allforexbonus.com/cryptocurrency-deposit-bonus

Bybit do currently have $60 - https://www.bybit.com/

Also, im not affiliated with these sites.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 08:28:49 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 11:14:28 PM by BitMaxz

I found this one from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197744.0
Binapex exchange but they require KYC verification before you can get the $50 bonus just use the promo provided from the thread.

Note: I don't know how safe they are, never use them before so, much better to ask other high-rank members who already use this exchange before you deposit.

You can find more from this link below.

- Exchanges Signup Bonus site:bitcointalk.org

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 09:07:51 PM

Bybit do currently have $60 - https://www.bybit.com/

I don't see that $60 deposit bonus. These are the deposit bonuses I see on their page;

$5 but you first have to deposit 0.05BTC
$50 but you first have to deposit 0.5BTC

https://www.bybit.com/prize_page

It's not that tempting at all, no matter how you look at it. Why would anyone risk $4500 in Bitcoin for a measly $50 deposit bonus? On top of that, according to Bybit's terms (can be found in above link) you can't withdraw that bonus at all, just the profits that you make with it.
RustyBits (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 05:52:26 PM

I appreciate all of the responses. Yeah, I was really just looking for any exchange offers of seed money that I could quickly turn around to make some free crypto purchases. Not really looking to trade, more interested in accumulation and HODLing - so I figured a free $25 here or $50 there is worth looking into. I keep very little on the exchanges I have signed up with - and dump most of what I accumulate onto a hardware wallet.

Visit GetPaid! for ways to earn money online - You won't Get Rich Quick... but you will GetPaid!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: