Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run top 5 Alts for 2020.  (Read 2703 times)
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:50:33 PM

[...]

I don't see Newscrypto.io as an educational platform. At least I am not using it for educational purposes but using trading indicators mostly, which quite frankly are better than on other sites. Agree on their brand awareness, they need to establish themselves so quite a challenge but worth my money since I find them as a safe investment.

That is my point, education can be interpreted that way because it provides information to the users. Have you tried Tradingview before? A lot of users use that platform for trading.
Besides that, I have a problem loading their platform due to a lot of content provided by them on a single page.
They should have made it easier and simpler, user-friendly is the most important thing for this kind of platform because the platform relies on its users.
It is my personal opinion, do not take it as financial advice. Both of us have a different perspective.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conex

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 05:52:21 PM

The first 3 coins are fine for holding, considering how undervalued it is right now and the progress they have made. But the last 2 coins are pure speculation especially NWC project, do not expect the price to double or triple if the project is mainly focused on education. NWC has a lot of competitors around the world and they already have a name while NWC started its debut last year.
Another coin that might interest you is EOS, from the news I heard. EOS is the 2nd biggest platform used for dApps after Ethereum.
NWC pure speculation? focused mainly on education? Did you even check their platform and work? https://platform.newscrypto.io/

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 05:55:27 PM

Are these the 5 coins you are holding?
I can understand about the 4 coins but why newscrypto? That is a new project and also I can't see that potential into their coin.

The platform is regarding news update and these kind of platforms work but they do not get that huge traffic onto their platform because of every increasing competition. They might have a plus point for the investors that they would burn 20% of their tokens for every membership but does these 20% mean from their entire supply or just the fees payed by the member to upgrade his membership?

This might surely be a good business strategy but I am not really sure if they would have any effects from the recently approaching bull runs.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:41:30 AM

NEO is a good PoS coin. You will have a reward by holding it which you can sell those rewards it isn't that much but it's still free money. Is this the coin that you have most for your altcoins stash?

I love your chosen portfolio, although i would say that TEZOS is making its way up and it is definitely worth monitoring.
Yes, OP you forgot about Tezos it's also a good altcoin that you can add to that list for the possible coins that will also partake for this bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 04:14:37 AM

NEO is a good PoS coin. You will have a reward by holding it which you can sell those rewards it isn't that much but it's still free money. Is this the coin that you have most for your altcoins stash?

I love your chosen portfolio, although i would say that TEZOS is making its way up and it is definitely worth monitoring.
Yes, OP you forgot about Tezos it's also a good altcoin that you can add to that list for the possible coins that will also partake for this bull run.
that is why i am keeping my NEO holdings even if many are very negative about the future of this once called "Chinese Ethereum"

NEO gives a free money just by Holding while the future is brighter in this currency specially when China took over the whole market,because there is no much promised coin than NEO.

and another is INF or Infinitus,this one has a promise of saving our crypto even when emergency happens that death includes.

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 04:38:26 AM

5 Altcoin that will grow even more now and I also still to investments in between : Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV and Litecoin. other than that I also like BNB coins at the moment but I have not seen a good growth of these coins. so I chose ETH or XRP as the Bull run top 5 Alts for this year 2020.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 05:13:01 AM

5 Altcoin that will grow even more now and I also still to investments in between : Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV and Litecoin. other than that I also like BNB coins at the moment but I have not seen a good growth of these coins. so I chose ETH or XRP as the Bull run top 5 Alts for this year 2020.
I'm not sure XRP will be a Bullrun coin in 2020, but I agree if Ethereum will be a Bullrun coin this year. I personally also hold some old coins that I bought in 2017 ago, such as AE and UTK. I hope that these two coins can enter and become a Bullish trend this year.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 05:32:37 AM

Most likely this two that you mentioned since they are tailing bitcoin, the chance that it will follow the movement of bitcoin and rise from behind.
You need to focused with how communities are working as they are the one who can lift the movements, once they start to bring investment and
keep holding their coins the rice will surely urge and gives good benefits to your investment.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 05:45:24 AM

One month into the year we can see that if the trend continues it would create a huge bull run for altcoins. After analyzing my favorite tokens this would be the top 5 for this year.

- NEO: they might officially get the Chinese government on board on the whole blockchain bandwagon and capture most of the Asian market by 2020. China is going all-in to crypto and LINK is already the favorite crypto "alt" asset there
- ETHEREUM: New Ethereum 2.0 can be a huge deal-breaker. With the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance, numerous strong partners and global corporations stand behind the project

- NEWSCRYPTO: Just from the fact that they burn 20% tokens for every membership, and their brand recognition and userbase started increasing by huge amounts its a sin to not hold newscrypto coins.
- FABRK: the concept idea with the support the project is getting at the end of 2019 shows that the will become one of the mainstream crypto projects by the end of 2020 easy!

What are your thoughts on my picks, and which are yours?
i agreed on this 4 because they are really promising and will surely hit the top this year specially NEO and ETHEREUM as i am having both from last year dump.

but i wonder why this adds to the set?

- CHAINLINK: In 2020, the topic of getting external data into the blockchain will become even more important. With its Oracle technology, Chainlink can take the leading spot.

i dont know if there are some thing i am missing about Chainlink?can anyone enlighten me about this one?
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 07:59:52 AM

My list for the top 5 would be; ETH because they going to hard fork this year if everything goes right which would make them a staking coin and I would love to see it when people would want to save eth instead of sell it.

Second would be EOS because it is getting a lot of attention from China and that is a very important aspect on a coin, plus its leading the dapp wars lately. Third would be Monero because they are improving the current blockchain and if they achieve it than it would be great, if they don't than its a risk.

Fourth would be ADA because they are getting more attention as well, and the last one would be dash since I love it personally without an actual reason to love it, guess just love the idea of it. Those are seriously good coins as well and rank very high.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:27:43 AM

that is why i am keeping my NEO holdings even if many are very negative about the future of this once called "Chinese Ethereum"

NEO gives a free money just by Holding while the future is brighter in this currency specially when China took over the whole market,because there is no much promised coin than NEO.

and another is INF or Infinitus,this one has a promise of saving our crypto even when emergency happens that death includes.
Yes. It is rewarding the holders with GAS which is another cryptocurrency that's also sell-able to the market. The future is undetermined because the market is very volatile the same goes with bitcoin so NEO is no different from that description. I don't know about that INF and might be a new cryptocurrency but I'm not going to invest with coins that I don't know so I might get the idea and have some background research first buying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Paulinerims (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:39:19 AM

Are these the 5 coins you are holding?
I can understand about the 4 coins but why newscrypto? That is a new project and also I can't see that potential into their coin.

The platform is regarding news update and these kind of platforms work but they do not get that huge traffic onto their platform because of every increasing competition. They might have a plus point for the investors that they would burn 20% of their tokens for every membership but does these 20% mean from their entire supply or just the fees payed by the member to upgrade his membership?

This might surely be a good business strategy but I am not really sure if they would have any effects from the recently approaching bull runs.

Those are my top 5 alts I am holding. Most of my portfolio is still in BTC and I have small amounts in other alts like EOS, BNB, BAT etc.

Firstly I am happy you agree on 4 of my 5 picks, hope they explode.

Secondly, for Newscrypto it would be a subjective mindset I have. I like that they are not an ICO, they never raised any money stated in their whitepaper so I don't fear of any dumps like I do with most new projects. The customer support is great, I always connect with the project I invest bigger amounts in and they replied in minutes to everything I asked. The token burning is just a bonus (As I understand the tokens are burned from their entire supply, beacuse it is decreasing on cmc).  And the whole concept of putting everything on one page is something I was looking for. I'm the kind of person to have 10 windows open.

Always have a sleeper in your portfolio, this year NWC and FABRK (FAB) are mine, I hope you find yours Smiley
Paulinerims (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:42:14 AM

One month into the year we can see that if the trend continues it would create a huge bull run for altcoins. After analyzing my favorite tokens this would be the top 5 for this year.

- NEO: they might officially get the Chinese government on board on the whole blockchain bandwagon and capture most of the Asian market by 2020. China is going all-in to crypto and LINK is already the favorite crypto "alt" asset there
- ETHEREUM: New Ethereum 2.0 can be a huge deal-breaker. With the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance, numerous strong partners and global corporations stand behind the project

- NEWSCRYPTO: Just from the fact that they burn 20% tokens for every membership, and their brand recognition and userbase started increasing by huge amounts its a sin to not hold newscrypto coins.
- FABRK: the concept idea with the support the project is getting at the end of 2019 shows that the will become one of the mainstream crypto projects by the end of 2020 easy!

What are your thoughts on my picks, and which are yours?
i agreed on this 4 because they are really promising and will surely hit the top this year specially NEO and ETHEREUM as i am having both from last year dump.

but i wonder why this adds to the set?

- CHAINLINK: In 2020, the topic of getting external data into the blockchain will become even more important. With its Oracle technology, Chainlink can take the leading spot.

i dont know if there are some thing i am missing about Chainlink?can anyone enlighten me about this one?

Most of my investment is in NEO and ETH so we agree on that part. Then comes link nwc and fab in that order.

I suggest you search out some PR on chainlink and dive into their technology progress. They are really moving at a higher speed than most of their "competition".
Paulinerims (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:44:16 AM

The first 3 coins are fine for holding, considering how undervalued it is right now and the progress they have made. But the last 2 coins are pure speculation especially NWC project, do not expect the price to double or triple if the project is mainly focused on education. NWC has a lot of competitors around the world and they already have a name while NWC started its debut last year.
Another coin that might interest you is EOS, from the news I heard. EOS is the 2nd biggest platform used for dApps after Ethereum.
NWC pure speculation? focused mainly on education? Did you even check their platform and work? https://platform.newscrypto.io/

When I first saw the coin I thought they were a News platform because of the name so I don't blame him lol.
Great thing I clicked the website. Don't judge a book by its cover! especially not in crypto.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:38:18 PM

You should have known this if you read another answer from me above about their platform:
I have a problem loading their platform due to a lot of content provided by them on a single page.
They should have made it easier and simpler, user-friendly is the most important thing for this kind of platform because the platform relies on its users.
Another thing that you need to know is I have long known this project because someone tried to shill it here before, if that is not an education project then what?
Chart, News, Education, Predictions, Portfolio, Arbitrage, Whale alert, Flow indicator, Correlation all of them are providing you information which is knowledge or education. Do not limit education with only school, everything that gives you information is education.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:55:25 PM

Yes. It is rewarding the holders with GAS which is another cryptocurrency that's also sell-able to the market. The future is undetermined because the market is very volatile the same goes with bitcoin so NEO is no different from that description. I don't know about that INF and might be a new cryptocurrency but I'm not going to invest with coins that I don't know so I might get the idea and have some background research first buying.
It looks like you should also see some new projects that are now starting to get crowded in the market. maybe you will see some potential coins for your trade or investment. because sometimes the movement of new coins is far more interesting than the old coins that are on the market.
conex

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 05:26:15 PM

Another thing that you need to know is I have long known this project because someone tried to shill it here before, if that is not an education project then what?
Chart, News, Education, Predictions, Portfolio, Arbitrage, Whale alert, Flow indicator, Correlation all of them are providing you information which is knowledge or education. Do not limit education with only school, everything that gives you information is education.

And this is a bad thing??  Education is crucial in this unhealthy industry. If people would educate a bit more, then maybe just maybe in the next bull run won't be so many sore losers.
So a project who offer education has nothing but my respect. And yes, I'm buying NWC tokens because I'm sure the price will ad least tripple this year. They didn't even had any pump, or dump, so when they gather some money for marketing I'm sure that will reflect on recognition and with that price also.
It is funny how you are against some project and in the same time promoting some shitcoins in your avatar and signature. Huh

sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:03:45 PM

Looking at the market, we can say that the bull race in 2020 will not only have the top 5 coins, but it will step on almost the entire market.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:32:13 PM

Newscrypto and FABRK isn't on top. These two are very unknown project, only few people had learned about it. If they were doing campaigns here, users would be familiar about them.

And this is a bad thing??  Education is crucial in this unhealthy industry. If people would educate a bit more, then maybe just maybe in the next bull run won't be so many sore losers.
So a project who offer education has nothing but my respect. And yes, I'm buying NWC tokens because I'm sure the price will ad least tripple this year. They didn't even had any pump, or dump, so when they gather some money for marketing I'm sure that will reflect on recognition and with that price also.
It is funny how you are against some project and in the same time promoting some shitcoins in your avatar and signature. Huh

Bullrun is coming anyway so no matter which coin I guess will also rise. You'd have your luck if NWC will goes ultra high. But whiles its price is the same with the top coins like TRX, I'd prefer this TRX instead.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
conex

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 08:25:39 PM
Merited by OverEasy (2)

Newscrypto and FABRK isn't on top. These two are very unknown project, only few people had learned about it. If they were doing campaigns here, users would be familiar about them.

And this is a bad thing??  Education is crucial in this unhealthy industry. If people would educate a bit more, then maybe just maybe in the next bull run won't be so many sore losers.

Bullrun is coming anyway so no matter which coin I guess will also rise. You'd have your luck if NWC will goes ultra high. But whiles its price is the same with the top coins like TRX, I'd prefer this TRX instead.

Sure, TRX is way from the peak, so it could bring amazing returns on investement. I'm holding tron coin's for a while, and will accomulate a bit more.
About NWC, I like to be early adopter. Like I invested in NEO when they were Ant shares, and BNB when costed 25cents.
Every day I check about 10 projects, read their whitepaper, do some inhouse analysis and pick the ones I think it will be big in the future. Of course I don't do that whole year, just in the moments when market starts to act promising, and resistances stares to break.

I wish everyone their best picks for 2020  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: