Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 06:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin (BTC) Treasure Hunt Launches on Minecraft  (Read 318 times)
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 08:41:22 AM

This is quite cool, although I will have to say that I have not played a Minecraft game before, and that’s because I’m usually into games with high graphics like PlayStation 4 games such FIFA and some action games. But, I think I will have to try this one out, the idea is really good, players will be having fun and earning at the time, it’s good.

Such events seem very strange to me, I am not sure that they will actually attract many new investors to the crypto industry.

As long as it’s legit and the developers are able to show people that they can trust them, then there is really nothing wrong. I believe that everything has its own audience, it’s left for them to discover it and they will be happy with it.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:06:22 AM

Not really a fan of Minecraft but I like the idea of playing and earning some Bits from it after all who wouldn't want something like that,
Having fun while earning money it is a dream come true for so many people but it wouldn't be enough to quit our real job after all.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: