Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] XBTFX.io – Trade Crypto, Forex, Commodities & Indices  (Read 467 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Extrago

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 09:36:00 AM

hello, would like to ask if there are commissions on trading share cfds? If yes, are there differences for eu and non-eu shares? thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XBTFX (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:45:38 AM

hello, would like to ask if there are commissions on trading share cfds? If yes, are there differences for eu and non-eu shares? thanks

Hello Extrago,

Thank you for your patience. Yes there are commissions for cfd shares. USA shares are 10 cents per share . 1 lot = 100 shares. EU shares are 0.45% per lot, this is a notional charge for EU stocks similar to crypto fees. If you have more specific shares you wish to ask about and need more assistance please contact us support@xbtfx.io.

Regards,
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:53:28 AM

hi, does xbtfx allows trading micro lot on ecn account?
XEsseKasper

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:12:32 AM

Hi team xbtfx! Is this broker working also as an exchanger, or only as a broker?  I have seen that there is exchange, but not sure if it is only for people with open account, or anybody can exchange coins here?
REsquare

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 09:19:06 AM

Hey folks, I have heard that withdrawals with xbtfx are very fast. Some traders say that they received coins within hour, others say max 2 hours. Anyone here can confirm this? Thanx !
QEthelbert

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 05:19:30 PM

Is it possible to trade with ea with this broker?
Pegiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 08:24:06 AM

Hey folks, I have heard that withdrawals with xbtfx are very fast. Some traders say that they received coins within hour, others say max 2 hours. Anyone here can confirm this? Thanx !
    Hi, I am trading with this broker three months now. Made only two small withdrawals up to now, without any issue. Both times I received funds within some 2 hours.
XBTFX (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 03:43:54 PM

hi, does xbtfx allows trading micro lot on ecn account?

Hello Extrago , yes we do, the lowest trade size is 0.01 lots. On forex pairs this is 1000 notional.

Regards,
XBTFX
XBTFX (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 03:49:50 PM

Hi team xbtfx! Is this broker working also as an exchanger, or only as a broker?  I have seen that there is exchange, but not sure if it is only for people with open account, or anybody can exchange coins here?

Hi XEsseKasper,

Currently as a secondary feature we have an exchange function tool for all clients, you must register an account with us to use it. This feature is for the convince to manage deposits and withdrawals of differing cryptos while having limited base currency options in our trading accounts.

We do plan to expand and offer a full exchange platform with fiat deposits in the future, following licensing .

Regards,
XBTFX
XBTFX (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 03:52:36 PM

Hello REsquare,

We work hard to confirm withdrawals as fast as possible, however the speeds is really dependent on staff hours and required movement.

This is our official policy: https://support.xbtfx.io/when-will-my-withdrawal-be-processed/

https://support.xbtfx.io/when-will-my-withdrawal-be-processed/ All withdrawals are processed manually on a "soon as possible" basis.  This can range from minutes to hours depending on authorized staff hours and any required movement of our internal funds before processing.

Please only contact support if a withdrawal has been requested and not processed after 24 hours has passed.
XBTFX (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 03:54:24 PM

Is it possible to trade with ea with this broker?

Yes of course! this is one of the main reasons to use MT5  Grin . We allow all EAs .
XBTFX (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 04:05:54 PM

We would like to thank everyone here for their continued patience awaiting for our responses to questions. We have seen explosive growth the past few months that has kept our staff busy supporting our active clients within our help desk. We are happy to answer all questions here and will continue doing so . If you need a more timely response please use our helpdesk at https://my.xbtfx.io/en/helpdesk/chat .

Best,
XBTFX
Larelel

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 02:14:49 PM

What's about leverage for crypto trading?
Xinewi

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 05:02:21 PM

Hi, I am trading with this broker three months now. Made only two small withdrawals up to now, without any issue. Both times I received funds within some 2 hours.

I can also confirm that withdrawals here are indeed fast. This is another advantage of blockchain technology and good broker Smiley
XEsseKasper

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 05:49:42 PM

Are there any requirements for submission of your personal ID`s when opening account with this broker?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: