Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Society  (Read 162 times)
Listener137 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:42:57 PM

What you people think of where the society is heading to? We are going to be slowly brainwashed by ads in ours head with the advance of neuralink? like the mt anderson book feed. Or you see a more positive future where we finally learn how to use the internet , and have a kind of new enlightenment where people start to see the world as it is now and start to try to change it?
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 04:58:34 PM

I wouldn't advice anyone to take such risk in a society that doesn't fear the "True CREATOR" nor obey HIS rules. You probably could do that in societies you're 100% sure will never abuse such privilege.  What society on earth can guarantee this? Most likely a society that fears the True CREATOR and obey his rules... better still, a society that is free of every kind of evil(a perfect society). If you're able to find such society, I strongly believe it'll be safe to trust them.. . But one lawless person can infect the whole of the society. So it's important to always isolate anyone with a little bit of lawlessness in him/her in such society. A perfect society will treat isolated people like they treat people in the main society. The place of isolation is just a place of healing with the Word of GOD and healthy environment/food/water. No abuse in any form.            That is the kind of society I would put my trust in.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:23:57 PM

What you people think of where the society is heading to? We are going to be slowly brainwashed by ads in ours head with the advance of neuralink? like the mt anderson book feed. Or you see a more positive future where we finally learn how to use the internet , and have a kind of new enlightenment where people start to see the world as it is now and start to try to change it?

Yeah, i know. I have nothing more left than my working society, i read books on nights. Maybe a co-worker´s place is the solution to networking on people. IRC is one of them. If you try system rules you fail and i hate it. I will never give up!

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
andy.bandy

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 09:37:57 PM

I think society change a lot over 20 years and now is so bad and people looks like not have so much free time like was over years even if we have a lot of apps that make works much easier is so bad that society turn on to this.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 02:20:16 AM

Obviously we are going to adblock the ads Smiley And the close you keep to open source technology, the best chances you will be able to successfully do this. Take for example Android phones, they are an ad nightmare, unless... You root it and add an adblocker. Of course rooting is difficult, and often dangerous, and they don't want you to do it.

Incidentally i do see the ads from bitcointalk, as they are correctly served from within and don't come from a third party.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:50:33 AM

i trust this community as much i trust my neighborhood ,i believe at some Point Cryptonians will understand truly what this market is all about and may learn also how to handle their Money.
many people failed in this but more are profiting so i guess we only need to be more educated and not go to the wrong side of crypto in which greediness and selfishness .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 09:28:27 AM

I think the truth is between extremes. Of course, they will continue to brainwash us, but this in no way cancels the opposition of society to such measures. So, I think, we will continue to develop as a society.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 07:31:08 PM

Society is getting worse everyday.
We are working like robots, we are more focused on our social media rather than our everyday life.
Economically we are experiencing a lot of inflation, thus our money are losing value and this creates other social problems such as thieves, steals, terrorism etc.
Sir Reginald

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:12:57 AM

Society is  an illusion.
Listener137 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:46:21 AM

Why do you think that society is a illusion?
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:30:17 PM

Society is  an illusion.
So it means that you are an illusion because you are part of it?

The truth about the society is that it's changing but the powerful people that has much power whom we don't know that runs this society will remain there. We are just following the trend and innovation.

Like in crypto society, we can say that we are few now but soon we'll multiply and it has started.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀