Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After Facebook, Telegram, KakaoTalk- LINE is coming in crypto!  (Read 265 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 05:59:02 PM

When a company is a company and they have a crypto currency of their own, I just don't get exactly "why" they do it? I mean in the end we all know its not the shares, some morons think its like shares but it has nothing to do with it, the shares are different from the coins and you will not see a single profit from it.

Let's say link does this and creates their own coin and in 2 years they become the biggest chat app in the whole world with over a billion people using it every single day, bigger than whatsapp, telegram, facebook kakaotalk and all of that combined, do you really think that the coin owner would profit from it? No. The shareholders and board members etc would profit from it but the coin owners would get nothing. So, whats the purpose of the coin then?
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:11:43 PM

.................So, whats the purpose of the coin then?
Its free money for the creator. Cost next to nothing to produce sell it for as much as you can get away with.
People buy any junk in the hope of waking up rich, even stablecoins.

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 06:56:29 PM

This is really good news that big companies are showing interest in cryptocurrency. Today I saw an article that Japan is preparing to launch its own coin, I felt too good at that time. Because what I am supporting for years time, many developed counties and giant companies are seeing today. I believe with these social network coins and many nation's own coins, mass adoption is happening gradually.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
kaya11

Activity: 1330
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:43:10 PM

Social Network giant LINE is coming in crypto with their own coin, the ticker will be LINK (LN)! Line coin will be trading on Bitmax exchange in April 2020. This is really a great news and now I assume all the giant social network will have their own coin like the Reddit coin, VK coin and so on. So, do you see a crypto adoption because of these? Lave your comment, guys.

News source: https://coinspace.com/news/exchanges/messaging-company-line-commence-link-trading-japanese-exchange-bitmax

I am hoping for the video industry like Netflix, Youtube and other to their own too. If they are going to leave this aside, surely there will be a project who will surpass them and it'll be too late for them to know they are left behind. It's nice seeing blockchain spreads in all different a=parts of the industries.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:52:22 PM

I think Line has announced their coin and crypto project long time ago but i still think it is great to see that they are finally launching it and yes it will help crypto market to grow, the trust in coins will grow and adoption will become a reality, i think more big names will be launching their own coin in coming years to ride the crypto waves.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:05:19 PM

In the modern world, social media is one of the needs to express themselves, share and relate to others in a wide network. This niche has a very strong market, so there arises a large community in social media with millions of users such as Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, etc. Crypto industry captures a good signal from this niche to be developed, Facebook started despite many pros and cons, and continued with several other social media. This large community can move people to get to know cryptocurrency, with increased utility and ease in using coins or tokens that are made will provide increasingly powerful functionality. So it's natural that more and more providers are using cryptocurrency to expand their market reach.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:56:41 PM

Another useless shit coin will be thrown into the cryptocurrency market. To be honest, I don’t understand a bit about what kind of VK reddit coins are you talking about.
After all, this is just the internal currency of these services in no way connected with the cryptocurrency. And I do not think that we will see them in the cryptocurrency market in the future.
Although who knows now, any project is trying to shove its useless coin into the market.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀