Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for PSC to Bitcoin Exchanger or Exchangeservice (EU)  (Read 131 times)
reliefcfgd (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:57:01 PM

Since VirWox is closed I dont have a PSC to Bitcoin Exchanger anymore, Paxul and Localbitcoin are full auf rippers who are to stupid to exchange a psc without blocking them 10 times, and very bad exchangerates. I would be very grateful if someone can give me a hint where its possible to buy Bitcoin with PSC without any scammers and timewaisters! This Pscs are from Eurpoe (DE).
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SupremosKaiosama

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 12:06:53 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2020, 04:23:11 PM by SupremosKaiosama

Since VirWox is closed I dont have a PSC to Bitcoin Exchanger anymore, Paxul and Localbitcoin are full auf rippers who are to stupid to exchange a psc without blocking them 10 times, and very bad exchangerates. I would be very grateful if someone can give me a hint where its possible to buy Bitcoin with PSC without any scammers and timewaisters! This Pscs are from Eurpoe (DE).

I want trade with you!

reliefcfgd (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 12:33:25 PM

lol, if you wanna trade trade here or with trusted Escrow
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 03:56:39 PM

If you still looking for buyer then better go to bestexchange and check as very long list of buyers and sellers with all methods this could be helpful for you with security.
eckobaba

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:51:54 PM

what rates are you charging on your PSC? i am intrested in buying your cards, hit me up on telegram @greenblaze or send a reply here, lets discuss, i accept verified bitcointalk escrow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: