Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC release info on Scrypt miner, Codename Titan  (Read 639 times)
Anenome5 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:28:24 PM

https://www.kncminer.com/products/titan

(wait is this wrong forum for altcoin stuff? Is this considered altcoin related? Arrgh, it won't let me delete topic :\ Please delete, sorry.)

Democracy is the original 51% attack.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TripSD

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:34:31 PM

Hey all,
I have been off and on this forum mainly for discussions about mining and video cards. However I am now reaching out to the community about a teaming opportunity. With the announcement of the Titan 100MH/s miner it puts many of us at a disadvantage even if we own multiple mining rigs (I currently have 30). This is obviously a game changer and I am guessing that will change the way all do business by September. I have had a few discussions with the kncminer.com support and sales staff and the announcement of the Titan has actually been well planned but they are still in the software and hardware development stages (If they are on the forum they can correct me if needed). So my proposal to the community is the following;

I have already purchased 10 of these units (in three quantity 3 and one quantity 1 purchases). As one of the first purchases as soon as they announced the capabilities, I will be one of the many receiving the first batch of units. I am looking for additional partners to either help me off set this burden (either by USD or by Bitcoin) or help me buy additional units. I am interested in having a very large ALT COIN hashing capability. That being said I will provide more detailed information to those that reply to me here.

My differentiators to others that may be doing this exact same teaming is as follows; I work with the partners on what they would like to mine (profitability being the key driver) by creating a voting site (to be used as needed), I have a developer already coming up with a program that will divide the hashing power and coin accumulation into partners’ wallets. I already have a datacenter, racks, power requirements, offices etc. This is not a new business or business idea as I am already vested in my current equipment as well as the “soon to obtain” Titans.

Please let me know if you are interested and I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: