Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DAILY FREE RAFFLE]457th ฿ECAUSE I AM STILL IN A GOOD MOOD FREE PHYSICAL ฿ITCOIN  (Read 274 times)
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 11:48:45 PM

I have seen you give these away for a long time now. Is there a place where we can buy these from, I love the look of the image you posted in OP (with all the different coins).

Will provide 1 merit to the person who finds the source of these items so I can buy some (please PM me so I see it)

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 11:51:19 PM

I have seen you give these away for a long time now. Is there a place where we can buy these from, I love the look of the image you posted in OP (with all the different coins).

Will provide 1 merit to the person who finds the source of these items so I can buy some (please PM me so I see it)
I paid over 20 euro plus shipping for two of these coins then i saw this, be careful, i think krogoth shared once a link they come pretty cheap from china im sure she'll answer as soon as she can.
They come cheap from china but I think i seen them too on different metal coin sellers so it should take just a bit of google.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Chironexxx

Activity: 148
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 08:33:41 AM

You can get them from Ali-Express! should be pretty cheap there...but it also depends on where you are from!

cheers!

nothing to see here!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: