Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoW] Ergo - Welcome to Smart Money!  (Read 2012 times)
talkmeout

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:43:59 PM

How are you doing with the pools? Does it make sense to mine ergo with one PC?

You should tweet that question because you don't get an answer here

So, friend, have you tweeted them? Just in case, here's the link, all the basic info is there — https://twitter.com/ergoplatformorg (You may know, but just in case)
I'm not a sordum, but... I was pleasantly surprised that Ergo is so open and always ready to answer people, that's great
SteamCoin

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 01:07:57 AM

So, friend, have you tweeted them? Just in case, here's the link, all the basic info is there — https://twitter.com/ergoplatformorg (You may know, but just in case)
I'm not a sordum, but... I was pleasantly surprised that Ergo is so open and always ready to answer people, that's great
Yes, they have a good feedback
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 03:29:16 AM

Do you mean the community members?
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 04:39:30 AM

Friends who haven't read it yet, I suggest you read their article. There are not many specifics yet, but it's interesting! https://cryptoinferno.org/analysis/building-ergo-sigma-protocols/
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 05:32:53 AM

So quiet in recent days, coronavirus panic seems to be affecting everyone
talkmeout

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:23:12 PM

Do you mean the community members?
No, I'm talking about the heads of the project
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 06:37:35 AM

Is everybody ready for a severe, protracted economic crisis? Crypto not gonna have the best days either
Satanastya

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 04:09:36 PM

Is everybody ready for a severe, protracted economic crisis? Crypto not gonna have the best days either
I was always sure that crypto in't something under influence of the global economy. How wrong I was ...
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 05:56:53 PM

I was always sure that crypto in't something under influence of the global economy. How wrong I was ...
This is all an economy. It is naive to assume that world problems will not affect any area of society.
talkmeout

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 07:48:05 AM

Therefore, let's hope for a speedy resolution of the situation and stick to projects like Ergo!
talkmeout

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 06:58:16 PM

And those who are interested in special issues, do not forget that there are twitter and telegram channel
Satanastya

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 11:26:59 PM

Therefore, let's hope for a speedy resolution of the situation and stick to projects like Ergo!
Yes, I think such projects have great potential, given that now many investors will invest in crypto
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 04:14:52 AM

Yes, I think such projects have great potential, given that now many investors will invest in crypto

Serious investment in crypto against the backdrop of global problems is already very visible!
talkmeout

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:11:37 AM

Serious investment in crypto against the backdrop of global problems is already very visible!

So far there has been little investment, just talks about institutional investors and their "large investments" in Bitcoin.
Satanastya

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:37:34 PM

So far there has been little investment, just talks about institutional investors and their "large investments" in Bitcoin.
Well, I think it's already the start of smth, if people talk about anything
talkmeout

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:14:51 PM

Well, I think it's already the start of smth, if people talk about anything
I can't disagree, you're right)
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 01:36:23 AM

How do you like the recent AMA session, pals, no one took part?
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 03:45:19 AM

By the way, the AMA session asked if they were afraid of the attention of law enforcement agencies in connection with the implementation of the crypto-mixer and the guys said that it's okay, there's no reason to worry
Satanastya

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 09:35:05 PM

By the way, the AMA session asked if they were afraid of the attention of law enforcement agencies in connection with the implementation of the crypto-mixer and the guys said that it's okay, there's no reason to worry
oh yeah? I was wondering about this issues, tbh, but I haven't check their ama session. Thanks!
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 03:59:16 AM

oh yeah? I was wondering about this issues, tbh, but I haven't check their ama session. Thanks!

Yeah, that's too bad, because there were a lot of interesting things in there. But in case you're wondering, this is where the AMA started — https://t.me/ergoplatform/25175
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: