Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoW] Ergo - Welcome to Smart Money!  (Read 2012 times)
Satanastya

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 10:46:14 PM

How do you like the recent AMA session, pals, no one took part?

By the way, the AMA session asked if they were afraid of the attention of law enforcement agencies in connection with the implementation of the crypto-mixer and the guys said that it's okay, there's no reason to worry
oh yeah? I was wondering about this issues, tbh, but I haven't check their ama session. Thanks!

Yeah, that's too bad, because there were a lot of interesting things in there. But in case you're wondering, this is where the AMA started — https://t.me/ergoplatform/25175
Oh thanks!
SteamCoin

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 08:56:45 AM

By the way, the AMA session asked if they were afraid of the attention of law enforcement agencies in connection with the implementation of the crypto-mixer and the guys said that it's okay, there's no reason to worry
oh yeah? I was wondering about this issues, tbh, but I haven't check their ama session. Thanks!

Yeah, that's too bad, because there were a lot of interesting things in there. But in case you're wondering, this is where the AMA started — https://t.me/ergoplatform/25175
Oh thanks!

Of course, not all questions made sense, but AMA session was informative
Satanastya

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 11:11:32 PM

Oh thanks!

But then I can now follow them and I will not miss the moment of the future events
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 04:43:30 AM

Oh thanks!

But then I can now follow them and I will not miss the moment of the future events

Often in their group, it is very quiet, almost like here, because of very few people. I think they should take advertising to a much more serious level, or maybe, they think it’s not time yet
talkmeout

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 11:48:52 PM

Oh thanks!

Often in their group, it is very quiet, almost like here, because of very few people. I think they should take advertising to a much more serious level, or maybe, they think it’s not time yet
Absolutely agree with your thoughts about adv. Now it's the time to make profits.
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 04:42:08 AM

Oh thanks!

Absolutely agree with your thoughts about adv. Now it's the time to make profits.

Maybe they put off advertising for something really important...
talkmeout

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 03:29:57 PM

Oh thanks!

It's good
It would be nice by the way to spread the results of such sessions somewhere.
Satanastya

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 01:22:47 AM

Oh thanks!

It's good
It would be nice by the way to spread the results of such sessions somewhere.
And it seems to me that this is not such a need.
talkmeout

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 01:04:29 AM

I think now is the time to completely invest in the advertising of the project
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 05:53:57 AM

Yeah, any project needs advertising, no matter how good it is, because people might just not know it exists
Satanastya

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 09:07:42 PM

Yeah, any project needs advertising, no matter how good it is, because people might just not know it exists
It seems to me that now many investors are ready to cooperate with such projects, so they really need to find as many users as possible
talkmeout

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 08:11:57 PM

It seems to me that now many investors are ready to cooperate with such projects, so they really need to find as many users as possible
They should look for investors themselves
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 05:36:44 AM

Maybe they should have done an ICO
Satanastya

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 11:57:12 PM

But the truth is, investors are unlikely to seek only developing projects. Hoping only for luck is very reckless.
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 09:43:16 AM

But the truth is, investors are unlikely to seek only developing projects. Hoping only for luck is very reckless.

It is quite possible that they have already looked for investors or are actively seeking them. The project is quite decent, I think they should have no problem with the money
Satanastya

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:59:39 PM

It is quite possible that they have already looked for investors or are actively seeking them. The project is quite decent, I think they should have no problem with the money
Yes, if the project had not achieved anything over several years, it would be impossible to find investors
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 05:17:47 AM

I think I'll try tweeting them that question

Yes, if the project had not achieved anything over several years, it would be impossible to find investors
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 12:35:54 AM

It makes sense
SteamCoin

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 02:57:56 AM

Boredom, no big news lately, or maybe I missed something?
talkmeout

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 05:52:27 PM

Boredom, no big news lately, or maybe I missed something?
Well, one of the biggest news is that Ergo is now listed on CITEX
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: