Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Anyone Know This "Dark Web" exchange ????  (Read 121 times)
desireable (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:22:39 PM

UBOT

Does Anyone Know This "Dark Web" exchange Huh? I was told by some one to look for this exchange. Obviously its not available on normal internet. Like onion sites this exchange also be accessible by some special browser of proxy.

Does any one know ?
coupable

Activity: 2408
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 03:04:02 PM

I did some researches about this exchange and ask about it, but unlikely to find any result. In fact, i didn't ever hear before about cryptocurrency exchanges in dark web; I thought this business doesn't fit the criteria in darkweb, as it requires a lot of transparency and a verified team reputation, which seems not to be the case with working in darkweb .
Most of trades and deals in darknet are made using three major cryptocurrencies: bitcoin,Monero,and Litecoin. So there is no need for an exchange market when regular traders can use exchange in normal web, and this what leads all the crypto exchanges we used to use to have another mirror in darkweb.
Btw, why are you looking for an exchange in the darkweb? Did you try using some before?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 12:16:41 AM

Unfortunately, I don't have much experience on dark web, so I haven't heard about this exchange. If it's not secret, can you tell why do you need to use dark web exchange? My only advice would be - you should be extremely careful while dealing there. Dark web is full of scams and zero protection from them.

Coinbees

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 01:30:02 PM

It is not only on the darkweb that security is essential. A lot of exchange here was scam and we lost a lot of money.
On the other hand I will be curious to know, what brings an exchange of the dark web contrary to an exchange on normal internet
Mahanton

Activity: 2758
Merit: 637

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:19:25 PM

Unfortunately, I don't have much experience on dark web, so I haven't heard about this exchange. If it's not secret, can you tell why do you need to use dark web exchange? My only advice would be - you should be extremely careful while dealing there. Dark web is full of scams and zero protection from them.
Some people do engage only due to some sort of curiosity and majority doesnt even know on what are the things that lying ahead when it comes to risk on being scammed
nor being imprisoned/caught on dealing mostly with illegal things into that place.

About on the question about that UBOT.I havent heard out such thing and also same as you said its better not to deal with things which arent even known specially to these shady places.
Why would care if there are legal and known ones?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████