Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For newbies only  (Read 1257 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 11:31:40 AM

I'm sure that those who are into crypto since last year knew that downloading new mobile wallet from play store can be dangerous, well this is for newbies who just entered crypto space this year, most top popular mobile wallets have fakes built by scammers too, before you download any wallet find its website and download through the link instead

Mainly, more than half of the android wallets are dangerous and can be hacked easily.
I understand that now not all people have PC or laptop, especially in Africa. But choosing where to store coins, on Android or PC, I'll choose second

I think that an existing wallet on an android or mobile wallet is sufficient as long as we store the word seeds safely. Mobile wallet such as Trust Wallet is one wallet that is widely used and is one of the safest wallet.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 09:40:44 AM

As a new user, I will take your feedback very seriously. I do not want anyone else to take away my earned money. As a new beginners we should be more active to learn and increase our knowledge . Thanks for posting this thread for newbies like me.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 09:46:42 AM

Yeah right, we need to find various information related to the wallet that we want to download. Now many scammers add Malware to the applications they create, so if we download it then the important privacy data like passwords will be easy for them to get it. Yes right better to download on their official site.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 09:52:55 AM

I'm sure that those who are into crypto since last year knew that downloading new mobile wallet from play store can be dangerous, well this is for newbies who just entered crypto space this year, most top popular mobile wallets have fakes built by scammers too, before you download any wallet find its website and download through the link instead
Yes I think that as a newbies they should not trust mobile apps that they will see in Google play store because even though it is from google play. They should pay attentin on what can happen and they should put attention on what they will do in those downloadable app that shows cryptocurrency because it might be an app developed by the scammers or hacker that might try to hack your information on yourself. My advise to newbies and beginners here in cryptocurrencies is be wary of your surroundings always and dont let your guard down because you will not know what can happen to you once ypu met scammers and if they will try to scam you. Dont trust strangers here and have someone that you know that you know well.
Fatimahcrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:45:39 AM

One thing I've learnt from this space is that, it's unwise to rush into anything. Downloading a wallet address could seem very harmless from a distance, but one still needs to be very careful and ask questions or carry out some research. One easy way to detect fake wallet is to check the number of downloads and always download wallet, only after verifying that the wallet is widely used and a substantial number of people have downloaded it.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:57:20 AM

new comers on crypto must review or they must look the comments before downloading the wallet if its good or not to prevent the hacker to steal thier info.

farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 01:34:46 PM

There are a lot of projects in the market that have to be downloaded from the Google Play Store because the projects that are distributed to you are wallets. There are possibilities and details about what their future plans are we will download the apps knowing information system.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:14:58 PM

A very nice information, but I think these days the issues of fake wallets in playstore have been downsized but then it's still good to be careful,also if you are downloading through the website, be sure of the link you are using,make sure it's not a phishing link.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:18:07 PM

Never download untrusted wallets to your phone or computer. It is very dangerous and can steal your information at any time, in 2018 my friend has stolen all his assets when using an unreliable wallet. Download only verified and trusted wallets in this market

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:47:08 PM

Never download untrusted wallets to your phone or computer. It is very dangerous and can steal your information at any time, in 2018 my friend has stolen all his assets when using an unreliable wallet. Download only verified and trusted wallets in this market
Always pay attentions with information regarding to anything that you'll going to download or use especially when it comes to assets, if there's money involves it always prone to scammers and hackers, be careful and furious in using any applications. Sad to say that this industry also have people who
are scamming others to earned.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:56:07 PM

I'm glad you always remind us all to be careful about the funds we have to always be safe. Moreover, it is related to the place to store our funds, namely the application wallet. thanks bro..

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:47:31 AM

I also think that if someone is new to the coin market then he should buy or download mobile wallet from a tested and reputed website. This does not apply not only for newbies , It applies to everyone in crypto world .

takana212

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:35:50 PM

Very good information, because in the technological era there are now many cybercriminals who justify any means to benefit from others, not only beginners but all crypto users must be careful of this crime.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:42:03 PM

Very good, I heard playstore have already wipe out bad apps from their store but you can never be so sure, it's safer to download wallet apps through official website and links

mycryptocoin

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 05:27:24 PM

I agree with this. In this cryptocurrency market, scams are easy. They can install viruses or worms into the fake application - which you will download and enter information into such as accounts or passwords, etc. Once you have entered, your account information will be sent to the hacker, and you will lose everything you have. Also, lots of people lose money on fake websites. The addresses of these fake websites are only different from the real ones, so if you're not careful, it's easy to be tricked into accessing phishing websites. Therefore, it is advisable for you to bookmark the necessary addresses and you will know that you are visiting a valid website.

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 06:37:31 PM

Yes brother you are right. I agree with you. We should find out various information related to the wallet we want to download. Many scammers now add malware to applications they create, so if we download it, it will be easier for them to find important privacy data, such as passwords. So it is better to download them on the official site.

Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 06:40:53 PM

and that is indeed true. Almost all crypto wallets registered in the PlayStore app are very dangerous. You can experience losing assets after downloading it. third parties are one of the reasons, because they can track or know the private key of your cellphone wallet.

ZincUnrated

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 07:24:20 PM

I always advice anyone joining the crypto space to be mindful and watchful of scams and malicious ways of getting scammed in the industry. One quick way people get invaded and their assets stolen remains malware and Spyware implantation due to unsolicited downloads. You can easily get a malware by going about downloading all kinds and forms of apps which may have been designed by the developers just to steal your private information. As a rule, it is completely advisable to only stick to the top wallet brands like trust wallet, imtoken, enjin etc. These are all really good and recognized wallets in the industry making it difficult to fall prey to the several fake ones out there.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 07:34:11 PM

Not just for newbies, but everyone needs to be careful about this. Never download wallets from unreliable websites, and never download wallets of new projects because it's dangerous. Property and information on your computer can be stolen at any time
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 11:07:55 PM

Not just for newbies, but everyone needs to be careful about this. Never download wallets from unreliable websites, and never download wallets of new projects because it's dangerous. Property and information on your computer can be stolen at any time
And the OP has suggested that we should visit the official website of the wallet provider. Phishing websites, fake applications, are often used by fraudsters to steal our personal data. The crypto world does offer freedom and privacy, we are fully responsible for the security of our accounts and assets, so we should adapt and learn security related matters. Moreover, this is related to the internet, just a small gap can make your account and device hacked.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: