Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Binance beat Ethereum  (Read 3010 times)
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:52:49 PM

I also think so because binance represents complete altcoin. Complete here what I mean is, from coins, exchangers, to wallets, binance has advantages. binary coins and exchangers also have a fairly high trading volume and will continue to increase. while etherum so far is still in a safe zone but etherum 2.0 also has to wait for the results. although in the end binance cannot pass through etherum, but at least binance will enter the top 5 best altcoins.
I think that if we consider these two coins as competitors for 5 years, then I think that everything will depend on the development of ETH. Now BNB seems stronger technologically for me.  maybe an ETH community and its capitalization is higher, but everything can change very quickly.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 06:06:44 PM

Binance is an exchange based project and its portfolio of products is connected to its original exchange or we can say ecosystem while Ethereum network is wholly different project it is aimed to bring everything on blockchain from dApps to smartcontracts it aims to bring blockchain to every business and niche, so comparing these two does not seem much logical to me unless you are only comparing price.
Yup, there's a lots of difference in terms of usages but if you are just comparing the value ETH still far from binance, even though binance got an established exchange the success of it's coin still relied with how investors and traders will support the business. ETH already have lots of supporters and communities who are believing with it's success.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 06:40:11 PM

I also think so because binance represents complete altcoin. Complete here what I mean is, from coins, exchangers, to wallets, binance has advantages. binary coins and exchangers also have a fairly high trading volume and will continue to increase. while etherum so far is still in a safe zone but etherum 2.0 also has to wait for the results. although in the end binance cannot pass through etherum, but at least binance will enter the top 5 best altcoins.
I think that if we consider these two coins as competitors for 5 years, then I think that everything will depend on the development of ETH. Now BNB seems stronger technologically for me.  maybe an ETH community and its capitalization is higher, but everything can change very quickly.

Do you think that BNB is technologically superior to Ethereum? It is surprising, as I though that Ethereum is one of the most advanced coins available at the cryptocurrency market. Can you please explain a bit about the technological advantages of BNB over Ethereum? Even if it is having some advantages, they will be gone once they roll-out Ethereum 2.0.
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 06:58:13 PM

BNB still has a long way to go to defeat Ethereum. But it is also possible if someday BNB will develop even greater. Although the Market Cap both are still fairly far for now

Market Cap:
Ethereum $ 27,936,434,580
Binance $ 3,389,337,118

Because in crypto, anything can happen. Although this hope will be difficult to achieve for binance.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 07:00:45 PM

I also think so because binance represents complete altcoin. Complete here what I mean is, from coins, exchangers, to wallets, binance has advantages.

only etherium is the only one that can represent an altcoin or a token but binance coin can only represent its own exchange   . there is no way bnb can beat eth imo   . the better competitor to bnb would be other exchanger coins too like kcs of kucoin shares and the better competitor for eth would be waves or bitcoin  .  infact both of the coins that i compare to eth are also being compared by other people before and the result is btc is better than eth but eth are more better than waves  
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 09:23:03 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2020, 08:10:34 PM by Utoy101

• Binance Exchange
  • Binance DEX
  • Binance Chain
  • Binance Fiat services
  • Binance Launchpad
  • Having giant partners

Binance acquire Trust Wallet, WazirX Indian Market.

Binance coin will make history buy using like these above mentioned features and many more.

I think someday BNB will beat ETH, What you Think Smiley

No doubt,  binance has been able to provide the entire cryptocurrency market with a one-point-solution and usecases that brings about easy exchanging and storage of cryptocurrency assets. But beating ethereum, i think that much is still expected from binance as ethereum being the king of all altcoins has gathered lots of investors and loyalist as it was the first to provide the world with true decentralization with its:

1. Smart contracts
2. Dapp infrastructures
3. Ethereum virtual machine
4. decentralized registration
5. democratized crowdfunding
6. SCM (Supply-Chain-Management). To mention few....

Giving back power to the people and eliminating any form of monopolizatiom being the core attributes of blockchain and cryptocurrency,  i think any project that proposes a better real-life solution should soar higher
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:14:01 PM

No, i don't think Binance would ever beat Ethereum in terms of price and marketcap. With the launch of Proof of Stake on Ethereum blockchain it is going to make people hold ETH much more hence bringing in more increase in price. If you are considering to invest in any of them then i would suggest you go all in on ETH, not much news surrounding BNB to cause any rise in price.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 11:07:42 PM

Do you think that BNB is technologically superior to Ethereum? It is surprising, as I though that Ethereum is one of the most advanced coins available at the cryptocurrency market. Can you please explain a bit about the technological advantages of BNB over Ethereum? Even if it is having some advantages, they will be gone once they roll-out Ethereum 2.0.
I am also waiting for his reply about this as how Binance is better then Ethereum because I also check data of many coins and feel Ethereum is one of most advanced coins as many new porjects using Ethereum blockchain for them and they are feeling very happy with this on other hand Binacecoin advantage is only as its backed by big exchange and recently have few Mou about using this for hotels bookings.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 11:51:06 PM

First it is worthy to know that both are very important and viable platforms in this crypto space with each playing a vital role towards the development and mass adoption of blockchain. Nevertheless it is also right to point out that where one tends to be decentralized in thus case Ethereum, the other tends to be centralized in this case Binance. With this in mind, in this space, decentralized platforms are highly regarded and with Ethereum blockchain being on the forefront makes it unbeatable not even by any other altcoin let alone a centralized platform or exchange. Ethereum has played a very role in the development of the blockchain space and it will be hard to be overtaken, thus in my own opinion, Binance stands no chance.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 01:35:39 AM

It's unlikely that Binance Coin will surpass Ethereum in market cap as its only utility is primarily the exchange services, whereas Ethereum has plenty more uses as a versatile smart contract platform so keep this in mind if you invest

4mckinney

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 02:41:45 AM

Binance was down all day for maintenance, and they called itself "the biggest exchange in the world". LOL have you guys considered moving to another exchange?
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 03:04:48 AM

It's not so easy to beat ETH in a real quick time, because binance is not dApp platform which doesn't entertain smart contracts.

What's wrong on being an exchange market? I think youre getting the wrong idea here. Even though binance is not a dApp platform, their features on their exchange has more advantage than just a dApp. Compared traffic with users using the exchange market and one of the dApp of eth? I think no one can match. dApps are good but not everybody are into it. But traders are well expose in market which is why Binance users will never perish or decreased. They cant beat them now but this isnt impossible.

Hasan30

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 04:15:16 AM

In my opinion , it would not be right to think that way now . Because ETH is a very popular and useful coin , more than that ETH has its own blockchain and that blockchain is in use all over the world . However, BNB is a very good coin , BNB usage and increasing day by day . So now it would not be fair to compare ETH with BNB. I do not think that BNB will be able to overthrow ETH . 
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 04:49:39 AM

If Ripple did Beat the Ethereum how many times last year then why Not Binance?this is the most popular exchange now and people are really starting to trust the site so what more to invest in their currency?so Yes Binance can Beat ethereum but not permanently and will likely what happen from XRP against ETH in past that the value of xrp took over the rank 2 for couple of times but in the end?ethereum remains to be next to bitcoin.because ETH is one of the most promising currency from free coin to now second most valuable currency in cryptospace.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 04:56:41 AM

BNB still has a long way to go to defeat Ethereum. But it is also possible if someday BNB will develop even greater. Although the Market Cap both are still fairly far for now

Market Cap:
Ethereum $ 27,936,434,580
Binance $ 3,389,337,118

Because in crypto, anything can happen. Although this hope will be difficult to achieve for binance.
That's in term of the market valuation but i m feeling doubt about if we can create such a comparison based on the product that has already created by both of foundation. In my point of view if the product was playing a lot in this case. We will have a different answer when we are using another thing to create a comparison.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 05:23:53 AM

To be honest, binance fee are very high for new project who want to make comunity project which dont have any fund for development like exchange listing & marketing promotions, and implement for token in binance token are very high which people need about 10k$ worth of BNB before they could launch their token on binance chain, in that way i dont think Binance could beat etheruem easily, also people are not stop using ethereum since the function like Dapps are really helpfully for user all the world.

only big project which have big fund of capital that can implement token on binance launchpad and chain, if binance planned to decrease their listing fee or implement free on their chain, percent of beating ethereum are high, trust me .

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bhalwalbhalwal

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 05:54:55 AM

Today, as more and more projects prefer Binance Chain, there are a lot of talks about the decreasing competitiveness of Ethereum.

Nevertheless, Changpeng Zhao, co-founder and CEO at Binance, who is better known as CZ, doesn’t want their new project to be viewed as an “Ethereum killer”.

Yes, Binance Chain is able to offer projects higher speed but it does not challenge Ethereum, as CZ has noted in his tweet, as it doesn’t even have smart contracts.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:26:33 AM

It's not impossible in volume or market cap but its almost impossible in price wise. Binance keep rolling out new features daily now we have a market of earning as high as a 100% on each bear or bull prediction. They're always the first pioneer with great innovations in cryptocurrency just like their launch of IEO.
leeboy

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:32:03 AM

I dont think that binance will need to do that. ETH is a infrastructure project and there are a lot of other projects already
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:31:43 AM

Binance already has a lot of development and it has already influence many investors, so the question is if it can beat ETH? We will see, however, IMO, I believe that it's possible since they are all in altcoins and they are not BTC which has been dominating the market, so everything in altcoins which are legit has a chance to be number 1, personally I have no doubt that BNB will be the number in altcoins market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: