Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Binance beat Ethereum  (Read 3010 times)
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 11:07:35 PM

No doubt binance is growing nicely and it has even been obtaining licenses to operate locally in many countries which is very encouraging to see with regards to a crypto project and this also indicates that world is slowly started to accept the importance of crypto projects, regarding the comparison between bnb and eth i think i will agree with the point that as soon as eth network improves its network to a faster and cheaper one then eth will adapt quickly and there will not be any stopping, bnb also has good potential but still it is a privately owned and controlled project where as Eth network is one of the most decentralized project around and its scope of features and work is huge when compared to binance.
So, ETH and BNB have their own unique niches. However, ETH has been adopted more broadly and has a fairly strong character. Actually it's not fair to compare the two because they are in different niches. Both also have a good development in each record.

krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:04:00 AM

Do you want Binance to be able to beat ETH in price? or any other field? If you hope Binance can beat ETH in price then I think it will never happen, the price of ETH will definitely go up and return to ATH in the near future. But for Binance, I think its price will never go beyond $ 50
The future is often unpredictable but I think BNB is still much better than ETH. In fact, BNB has remained the most stable rising coin during the past year and the demand for investment in this coin is increasing day by day. However, ETH can also grow again if Ethereum 2.0 is launched and it will be a time that many investors have been waiting for the past few years.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:34:20 AM

Will the Binance coin (BNB) defeat Ethereum? I do not think so. Ethereum is a platform that has been used by many people.
Every month there is always a new ICO that uses Ethereum.
This, of course, will make Ethereum users will grow.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:08:49 AM

Actually, IMO, anything nothing is permanent in altcoins in ranking
Got beaten in ranking? Yes, it's possible. But ranking is just a number and you can't take that as a measure to actually determine which coins are the best.

, it was even replace by XRP in ranking, so it's possible, if ETH will under perform binance would take the lead for sure.
Almost all coins are underperforming right now for some reasons. They would take the lead in the future, but still it's not a case here.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 09:03:18 AM

Do you want Binance to be able to beat ETH in price? or any other field? If you hope Binance can beat ETH in price then I think it will never happen, the price of ETH will definitely go up and return to ATH in the near future. But for Binance, I think its price will never go beyond $ 50
You are right that bnb cannot become more expensive than ETH, but speaking about the fact that the price of BNB will not be above $ 50, I think that you are mistaken. with the increase in the number of users of the Binance exchange, the popularity of the token will increase and I think the price will be $ 100 in 2021.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:28:08 PM

You are right that bnb cannot become more expensive than ETH, but speaking about the fact that the price of BNB will not be above $ 50, I think that you are mistaken. with the increase in the number of users of the Binance exchange, the popularity of the token will increase and I think the price will be $ 100 in 2021.
Maybe Binance will raise prices very high in the near future but I'm sure it is still too early for this coin to rise during this time. I think BNB will only reach $50 in the next few years because people only invest in this coin when the IEO news comes out. Personally, I would still choose to invest in Ethereum because the coin has greater development potential and people still have great confidence in choosing this long-term investment.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:55:22 PM

- The truth is sometimes different from what you think, and I feel that Binance still has opportunities to reach $50, even Binance will exceed that price easily because you should look at the community they are holding, a huge number when other exchanges do not make highlights like binance, therefore, it is highly likely that binance will continue to increase in price, the important issue is only time. Talking about the competition with ETH, agree with you that binance is not having too many advantages, more effort is needed to extend this competitive hope

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:08:52 PM

I think only invest in Ethereum because this coin is better than the others and the investment demand is on the rise in recent months. In my opinion, Ethereum can completely reach $500 this year and will certainly be the safest investment choice at the moment. In addition, Binance is still a mystery that no one can predict and I am confident that  50 can be achieved if the altcoin season appears.
Lagozboi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:32:36 PM

Binance beat ethereum? No way! Its an impossible mission. Sure, Binance is a good project with a strong and hard working team but its going to be an unachievable thing to compete with ethereum. Ethereum has gone really far.
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:36:43 PM

Lol...its just like asking if ethereum can beat bitcoin. Ofcourse we know that isn't possible. Hence I dont think we conceive it that Binance would beat ethereum. Yes Binance may be a solid exchange with its native token BNB. They have indeed lasted the test of time. Kudos to the team. In my own opinion, Binance can't beat Ethereum.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:51:57 PM

Binance is really potential altcoin but I don't think binance can beat ethereum because ethereum is popular altcoin than binance coin but if you believe binance can defeat ethereum I guess it will take long years to happen.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:14:29 PM

Binance is really potential altcoin but I don't think binance can beat ethereum because ethereum is popular altcoin than binance coin but if you believe binance can defeat ethereum I guess it will take long years to happen.
agree, that it must be recognized that binance has shown quite good development, but I feel the same as you that it will be difficult for other altcoins as well as binance to be able to shift ethereum. many say crypto can be a possibility but we also need to be realistic. ethereum will remain the best and need more time to be able to replace ethereum.

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:27:13 PM

agree, that it must be recognized that binance has shown quite good development, but I feel the same as you that it will be difficult for other altcoins as well as binance to be able to shift ethereum. many say crypto can be a possibility but we also need to be realistic. ethereum will remain the best and need more time to be able to replace ethereum.

No matter how many years it takes, ETH will be better than the current altcoins. So let's ignore the idea that BNB can surpass ETH in the future, BNB is a good altcoin but it will always be behind ETH, ETH is the king of altcoin in this market.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:36:46 PM

No matter how many years it takes, ETH will be better than the current altcoins. So let's ignore the idea that BNB can surpass ETH in the future, BNB is a good altcoin but it will always be behind ETH, ETH is the king of altcoin in this market.
Agree, Ethereum will remain the king of Altcoin under Bitcoin, They now have very strong foundations and communities that it is difficult for other Altcoins to surpass Ethereum. But I think only BNB coins have the potential or have the opportunity to surpass Ethereum.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:54:39 PM

I think binance CEO understand the feat of ethereum. After Tether, Ethereum has the highest daily traded volume for a long period, very consistent in that position. Traded in most exchanges, including decentralized exchanges. As smart contract coin, it has the highest number of token listed on it compare to the BEP. We might argue the early stage of BEP but over the big marketcap ETH is difficult to reach for binance for now, ETH= 8x Binance.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 05:00:17 PM

Binance coin was hit to Coinmarketcap around 25 Jul, 2017. At the time BNB was trading nearly $0.10 with 10 Mln USD market cap, trading at its own Exchange Binance. whereas at the same time Ethereum was trading around $225 per Eth, having more than 21 Bln USDT Marketcap. Later on Ethereum Blockchain was well in business and marke its all time high price $1368 per coin and its market was cap was above 132 bln usd. This time was early 2018 and all market was at its peak. People were expecting about Ethereum will soon overtake Bitcoin and this all was due to Ethereum Blockchain adoption for new ICOs launching with the help of smart contract of Ethereum Blockchain.

But this all was slowdown gradully due to fake ICOs. With all this happening entire market was in downtrend which is still continue. Where this was badly effect whole crypto market but Ethereum was also in correction and this was lead its value to the agin under $200.

Now here is the other story of Binance. In the same time Binance was in serious busniess and its addoption was over the Moon. So, Binance was in race of becoming World No.1 Exchacge by beating Bittrex and it done the job, the other side its Binance coin was making business day by day.

Binance management very smartly engaging its native coine into miltiple purpose and make it one of the best cryptocurrency in Bolckchain Industry.

We all well aware how last year Binace utlise its Exchange and develop their Binace coin market. Here i want to mention some core businesses operating by Binance Team.

• Binance Exchange
  • Binance DEX
  • Binance Chain
  • Binance Fiat services
  • Binance Launchpad
  • Having giant partners

Binance acquire Trust Wallet, WazirX Indian Market.

Binance coin will make history buy using like these above mentioned features and many more.

I think someday BNB will beat ETH, What you Think Smiley

The fact is that this is not the first statement that someone will defeat Ethereum and take its place. I remember such messages began to appear a year ago, however, as practice shows, Ethereum, as one of the leaders among altcoins, continues to remain so. I believe that all the assumption about the imminent death of Etherem is just the desire of some competitors, nothing more. I believe that Ethereum will continue to be a leader and will even strengthen its position.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 06:30:03 PM

I do not think that we need to oppose one good cryptocurrency to another and try to find an answer who will beat whom in the near or distant future. It is better to focus on the new positive qualities of individual coins and consider these processes as an addition of one cryptocurrency to another and the overall development of the cryptocurrency.
Moreover, Ethereum and BNB are completely different coins that do not directly compete with each other.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 06:35:14 PM

I do not think that we need to oppose one good cryptocurrency to another and try to find an answer who will beat whom in the near or distant future. It is better to focus on the new positive qualities of individual coins and consider these processes as an addition of one cryptocurrency to another and the overall development of the cryptocurrency.
Moreover, Ethereum and BNB are completely different coins that do not directly compete with each other.

That is true, so there is no point in making these two cryptocurrencies to compete but if ever Binance wanted to overthrow Ethereum, I think they should first deal about a news tht is circulating recently that they are not authorized to have a base operation on Malta.  https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-is-not-authorized-to-operate-in-malta-financial-regulator-says.  This will be a huge impact that will affect "BNB climbs" to beat Ethereum negatively.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 10:53:49 PM

I don't think so and it's too fast to think about that. I do agree if binance has a solid product but that will become a long time journey to make it happen. Binance must make worldwide adoption to its product and it can't be done shortly.
I just try to put the main concern into the hype that already got by binance IEO and that pumps the price of binance coin drastically.
Ethereum is a public opensource blockchain while binance is not an open public blockchain which will be much more difficult to be adopted.

It has a chance but not for this time.

I agree. That was the great edge of Ethereum among all the other existing Altcoins within the market so despite of the fact that the price of Ethereum is always put into a struggle due to some sort of circumstances brought by the sudden changes in the market due to some contributing factors affecting Ethereum performance, still Ethereum will be great for me other than any existing Altcoins in the market. Yes indeed Binance coin is making its way to improve itself in which we can say that it can somehow have a possibility to beat Ethereum when it comes to price, but still because Ethereum is an open source and the most use cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin, I can hereby say that Ethereum is unbeatable because of that. Well, Binance can possibly surpass or beat Ethereum maybe in the near future but not as of the moment.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Jeremy Franklin

Activity: 185
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:01:33 PM

(snip)

I do not think that BNB can overcome Ethereum in terms of market cap. Ethereum is a strong project and many people are working on it. It will stay on second position right behind BTC in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: