Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Binance beat Ethereum  (Read 3013 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 12:42:47 PM

If you asked the same question few years back. I would say ethereum is better.

Same here, I saw how big the improvement of ETH is that time but when ICO was not getting money from investors anymore, ETH is slowly losing its popularity and struggle to rise until now. While BNB are proving a lot to us, it's a company or a project that are not only good with hype but they are so good with giving results and that is the reason why people trusted them a lot.

so if ETH has reach over $1000, I don't have any doubt that BNB could possibly do the same... it's just a matter of time I believe.
I like what I saw to the ethereum now and I think the 1000 dollars this year is very possible to happen.
Ethereum is better and I really believe on that I would say I make more money on this coin compared to the binance .
But I love both binance and ethereum and Im thankful that coin was developed.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 01:58:09 PM

Binance will not defeat Ethereum, Ethereum is still the largest project platform in the world, new projects are built on the ethereum platform, just imagine, we know that the crypto project is still not well developed in 2020, but the future is very bright, Ethereum can become a platform for mass adoption of companies big in the world

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 02:09:18 PM

Binance will not defeat Ethereum, Ethereum is still the largest project platform in the world, new projects are built on the ethereum platform, just imagine, we know that the crypto project is still not well developed in 2020, but the future is very bright, Ethereum can become a platform for mass adoption of companies big in the world
I do not really understand what you say? Will ETH become the foundation of the world's leading companies? If they are leading companies, they will surely create their own platform and not depend on ETH. Like the leading projects in this market, all have implemented mainnet and operate independently

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 11:48:54 PM

so if ETH has reach over $1000, I don't have any doubt that BNB could possibly do the same... it's just a matter of time I believe.

It's not impossible mate as the way I see it, BNB is always moving forward, they are not focus on the exchange alone, they have a lot of stuff going on and for sure there will be more good surprises waiting to be revealed. 2020 is not over yet, more good news to come this year, last year BNB reached its ATH, maybe this time we will see a new ATH.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 03:41:50 AM

I do not really understand what you say? Will ETH become the foundation of the world's leading companies? If they are leading companies, they will surely create their own platform and not depend on ETH. Like the leading projects in this market, all have implemented mainnet and operate independently
Logically right, whoever wanted to develop promising project that aimed to be a leading crypto they should have their own mainnet to operate indepently. In terms of binance they've build the foundation if more supports comes on their way chances to grow is always possible, for now ETH still following Bitcoin in terms of stats.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 03:51:47 AM

I think there's always a possibility in crypto world, however in my point of view, Binance shows a great product outcome in past year but i think it cannot easily beat ethereum. Simply because ethereum is more good and stable and also has the great volume that binance cannot have.
The BNB token does not compete with the Ethereum coin. These are completely different cryptocurrencies with different purposes and functionality. BNB will nevertheless remain the internal cryptocurrency exchange, while ethereum is the leader of altcoins and the leading cryptocurrency. BMB, in my opinion, will never bypass ethereum in the world of cryptocurrency.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 07:30:31 AM

I think there's always a possibility in crypto world, however in my point of view, Binance shows a great product outcome in past year but i think it cannot easily beat ethereum. Simply because ethereum is more good and stable and also has the great volume that binance cannot have.
I think so too, Binance can not afford to be more than Ethereum. Ethereum is an easy to develop platform. With a programming language suitable for all programmers, everyone can easily create interesting things on the Ethereum platform. I do not appreciate Binance because what they do is not the purpose of the future platform, they only do it for the money.

ancafe

Activity: 1652
Merit: 710

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 07:54:25 AM

the development of binance is indeed very impressive, if binance arises before ethereum, it could be that ethereum cannot pursue binance. starting from the development of BNB, dex, and now coinmarketcap. little by little binance develops his company to become bigger, and this can be a threat to ethereum.
it's just that, the development that is happening right now, it seems like it hasn't been able to defeat the people's acceptance of ethereum. to be honest, I support ethereum more, so I really expect ethereum 2.0 development to be exactly what we want
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 08:13:34 AM

Binance plans to integrate the smart contract function into the Binance network, at first they said that they won't try to be an Ethereum competitor but now it seems that they try to participate on this field. The main advantage for BNB holders is a fact that Binance will regularly burn the coins from the circulating supply.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 11:12:34 AM

It seems to me that in the first place it is necessary to say that Ethereum is a platform that is the result of the work of an independent team, while Binance is a project of a specific cryptocurrency cryptocurrency exchange. Based on this, we can confidently say that when creating new projects on the erc20 platform, the developer is convinced of its credibility and prospects. While Binance is only one of the rating cryptocurrency exchanges, which in functionality is very different from the ethereum platform and will not be able to provide the same capabilities as in ERC 20.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:20:10 AM

I think so too, Binance can not afford to be more than Ethereum. Ethereum is an easy to develop platform. With a programming language suitable for all programmers, everyone can easily create interesting things on the Ethereum platform. I do not appreciate Binance because what they do is not the purpose of the future platform, they only do it for the money.

Of course, Binance only works for money, but generally, without money, the project will be very difficult to exist in this market. For me, investing in ETH is no longer needed because I am no longer interested in projects using the ethereum platform, and the value of this coin is no longer increasing as before. At the moment, holding BNB is a much better option and will reach new ATH soon because many major investment funds support the coin.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:29:56 AM

Of course, Binance only works for money, but generally, without money, the project will be very difficult to exist in this market. For me, investing in ETH is no longer needed because I am no longer interested in projects using the ethereum platform, and the value of this coin is no longer increasing as before. At the moment, holding BNB is a much better option and will reach new ATH soon because many major investment funds support the coin.
It's possible that BNB will reach a new ATH, IIRC, its ATH was just over $30 and given the current price now, a 100% in a year is very minimal for a project that has overwhelming development and has an increasing support of people or the community.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:06:09 PM

I don't think if bnb can beat eth, for me bnb is just a little child but it can potentially to grow in the future. Both are good to invest but bnb can not beat eth.

Jonyshake71

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:06:43 PM

I wouldn't be surprise if binance beat ethereum. But i don't think, it would be happened. Both are created for different perpose & different use by function. But ethereum has their own platform where a lots of erc20 tokens being launched everyday and have high demand. So always ethereum would have increased than binance in future
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 12:15:36 PM

No doubt Binance is a force to reckon with in crypto exchanges while it coin is also waxing stronger however ethereum is a force in smart contract which other crypto coins are based on, personally I foresee eth having an edge over BNB coin in all ramifications.
Vitalik Buterin has been working all round the clock to see an improve eth 2.0

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:39:38 PM

Binance will not able to beat thec ethereum in current state, as ethereum has much greater support and audience.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:47:59 PM

I think for now binance cant beat ethereum. Binance and ethereum is good but etherum is way more popular than binance. Most ICO or IEO always accept convert to ETH or BTC. Maybe in the future binance have a chance to beat ethereum.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:01:40 PM

Binance will not able to beat thec ethereum in current state, as ethereum has much greater support and audience.
In my own point of view, both Binance and Ethereum has a great support and audience, but no one can really conclude if BNB can defeat Ethereum or not in the future because Binance is continuously developing and more people buys BNB. While Ethereum is also continuously developing that they are now working on ETH 2.0, so i think ETH will make a sudden improvement when it's launch.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:14:26 PM

In my own point of view, both Binance and Ethereum has a great support and audience, but no one can really conclude if BNB can defeat Ethereum or not in the future because Binance is continuously developing and more people buys BNB. While Ethereum is also continuously developing that they are now working on ETH 2.0, so i think ETH will make a sudden improvement when it's launch.

That remains to be seen, the hype maybe will come but what's important is the long term effect.

In terms of improvement, BNB is more visible since its an exchange it's widely use by traders and it can gain partnership, while ETH is just a platform having their blockchain like bitcoin, so the adoption is more on the system.. ETH 2.0 should be a success for us to see ETH to pump again, its been a long time, isn't it?

litepool.ru

Activity: 531

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:41:41 PM

It will never happen, Binance will thrive in the future. But it will not be strong enough to defeat ETH, the largest altcoin in this market. Binance's price may rise to $ 100 in the future, but then ETH may have gone up to $ 1000 or higher.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: