Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Binance beat Ethereum  (Read 3010 times)
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:24:51 AM

ethereum is an old coin and has long been in position 2 after bitcoin and ethereum already have a very large trust in all investors, so it is very unlikely binance defeated ethereum

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 01:58:59 AM

I don't think so, Ethereum has been around for a long time in comparison with BNB.
And secondly a lot of altcoin is dependent to Ethereum,
and like BTC its been around and well appreciated and accepted crypto.
I wouldn't consider BNB hitting as much as Ethereum.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:53:46 AM

ethereum is an old coin and has long been in position 2 after bitcoin and ethereum already have a very large trust in all investors, so it is very unlikely binance defeated ethereum
I don't usually like to compare these two coins because each coin has its own strengths and serves different purposes, so if you can make a profit from those two coins, that's good for you. I prefer BNB because this coin in recent years has been very high and stable, so certainly in the near future BNB can completely reach $100.

Of course Ethereum is also a good project but in recent years the price of Ethereum has not changed much and is continuously decreasing making me feel impatient with this coin.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 04:44:46 AM

Ethereum is a well-known smart and very useful project and many companie used Ethereum project, while Binance coin used for  only the binance exchange project, so i think it is impossible for Binance to defeat Ethereum, even if sometime Binance will creation smart contract project but I'm conclusive persons will belief to exploit job from Ethereum to a certain extent than Binance, as a result in my judgment it's exceptionally trying for Binance to defeat Ethereum.

OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 06:59:49 AM

I don't think so, Ethereum has been around for a long time in comparison with BNB.
And secondly a lot of altcoin is dependent to Ethereum,
and like BTC its been around and well appreciated and accepted crypto.
I wouldn't consider BNB hitting as much as Ethereum.

At present, investors are indeed seeing the potential of popular coins, and ethereum and binance are one of them. but, you're right, that people are talking about ethereum right now. the potential of ethereum looks bigger than BNB at the moment. I am pretty sure that BNB cannot replace ethereum at this time. however, currently, BNB's functions are not as extensive as ethereum.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

maxdin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:42:03 AM

maybe yes maybe not, because the volume of coin transactions is determined by market demand, if investors start switching to invest in BNB it is clear that BNB will be superior to ETH, but for now ETH is still far superior because many platforms have collaborated with ETH.
And finally, what is your opinion? Make it clear. Personally, I believe that BNB will never be able to surpass ETH in this market, the price of BNB will never go through ETH because both are so far away.
but the question wasn't about BNB vs ETH exactly.
Its about Binance and Ethereum as two big crypto companies who leads current alt market.
I do agree with you on bnb and eth price race, eth is an obvious favorite.
However Binance as a company has a chance to overcome Ethereum
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:02:25 AM

Technology-wise (low fee and all) there's a good chance that Binance can beat ETH but price-wise I highly doubt that BNB will be able to cross ETH price 'coz price of BTC and ETH usually always move together.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:23:56 AM

Of course it is possible for BNB to defeat ETH if the transaction volume of BNB is greater than ETH, but it is not an easy thing because ETH is now not only used as an investment but has been used as a transaction tool in various matters in the cryptocurrency world environment.

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 08:58:52 PM

First I think that NEO just one of the projects that was announced like ethereum killer! If I remember correctly they said the same for tezos, stellar, tron and some other platforms, like some of them can close to eth!? For now they can only dream about it, and maybe with a lot of work some of them can come close to ethereum, but that is a big question.
Binance is doing a good job in last two years, it's a fact. They entered strong and they are active everywhere! But it's the same thing for bnb, they will have to do a lot more to get closer to ethereum.

So many projects out there have proclaimed themselves to be the true "Ethereum Killer". But at the end of day, they're unable to take down Ethereum's place on market. I think that Binance's "BNB" cryptocurrency will be no different. The company has announced the implementation of smart contracts into Binance Chain, but the Blockchain network is still far behind Ethereum in every way. It lacks mainstream adoption and an ample ecosystem of dApps & tokens. Not to mention, most developers are working on Ethereum nowadays. It'll be hard to "tackle" the leader of the smart contracts space after so many years of success.

The tried-and-tested smart contract platform (Ethereum) will always be #1 no matter what. Other alternatives like Tron and EOS may have better scalability than ETH, but they lack mainstream adoption. The Binance Chain promises faster and cheaper transactions than Ethereum, but it also lacks mainstream adoption. Besides that, BNB is much more centralized than Ethereum itself. Basically, any cryptocurrency which relies on DPoS or BFT consensus algorithms, are subject to centralization. Considering that Binance Chain is heavily centralized, it's unlikely it'll be able to "beat" Ethereum in the future. Comparing decentralization vs centralization is like comparing apples vs oranges. Both Binance Chain and Ethereum are completely different from one other. My guess is that they'll serve unique purposes in the mainstream world. Businesses and companies will find BNB attractive for their needs, while ETH will bring the attention of everyday people. It's not about which cryptocurrency is able to replace the other, but rather how useful Blockchain technology is worldwide. As long as BNB and ETH are useful, there should be nothing to worry about. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:06:15 PM

We should be afraid what Binance is doing they now controls the crypto market. When you read news or checking price - it is owned by Binance. When you buy your first crypto - it is owned by Binance. When you are going to use your cryptocurrencies for lending, staking or trading - it is owned by Binance.  Roll Eyes

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:14:13 PM

Ethereum is a well-known smart and very useful project and many companie used Ethereum project, while Binance coin used for  only the binance exchange project, so i think it is impossible for Binance to defeat Ethereum, even if sometime Binance will creation smart contract project but I'm conclusive persons will belief to exploit job from Ethereum to a certain extent than Binance, as a result in my judgment it's exceptionally trying for Binance to defeat Ethereum.

I agree with you,  we don't know in future whether binance chain will be able to support much of Dapps but currently, i think the utility of BNB Coin resides only in the Binance ecosystem whereas ethereum has wide range of utilities across many ecosystems. I dont see BNB overtaking ethereum under a normal circumstances as even the ethereum foundation neved ceased to roll out update and futures that will strengthen the eth network

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:21:55 PM

We should be afraid what Binance is doing they now controls the crypto market. When you read news or checking price - it is owned by Binance. When you buy your first crypto - it is owned by Binance. When you are going to use your cryptocurrencies for lending, staking or trading - it is owned by Binance.  Roll Eyes

Exactly. Right now, Binance is the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange. It has a great amount of capital to build a robust blockchain network that could rival even the biggest cryptocurrencies on market cap today (especially Ethereum and Cardano). Binance Chain may be simply starting to blossom, but it could become bigger in the future if people adopt it worldwide. Most recently, Binance has integrated smart contract functionality into its own blockchain network. With greater scalability than Ethereum, it can take the world by storm.

Despite many other cryptocurrencies out there with better tech and features than Ethereum, none have been able to beat it. For once, EOS was proclaimed to be the "Ethereum Killer" within the crypto/Blockchain space. It's been quite some time after launch (nearly 2 years), and EOS is still behind ETH in terms of mainstream adoption and market cap. The same could happen with BNB in the long term. I believe that Binance's "BNB" cryptocurrency will only serve as a complement to Ethereum than a replacement. After all, ETH has a large number of developers working on it. There's an established user base of prominent developers, individuals, businesses and companies alike. That's not the case with Binance's "BNB" cryptocurrency since it's relatively new to the space. But who knows? In the uncertain world of crypto, strange and bizarre things can happen. It's best to keep an eye on both cryptocurrencies' progress, in order to determine which one will reign supreme in the Blockchain space. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:23:18 PM

Ethereum and bnb both are very trusted. They both have very high volume, great community and many developer. At this moment ethereum is the biggest and most used platform based token. In other hand bnb is not just exchange coin anymore., now binance has its own chain, a supported dex and also best ieo launch platform. Both of them are good. But if I have to pick one I will go for bnb. Cause I think it will give great profit in upcoming days.

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 06:05:52 PM

Ethereum and bnb both are very trusted. They both have very high volume, great community and many developer. At this moment ethereum is the biggest and most used platform based token. In other hand bnb is not just exchange coin anymore., now binance has its own chain, a supported dex and also best ieo launch platform. Both of them are good. But if I have to pick one I will go for bnb. Cause I think it will give great profit in upcoming days.
I agree with you about bnb but ethereum has a wide used already and it can send directly to our wallet and use it as payment directly or exchange into our fiat money easily while Binance coins can be use only in binance platform and just be able to trade in other exchange. The important is the usage of a coin. I don't think bnb will beat ethereum someday.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 06:14:09 PM

ethereum is a big altcoin and Binance is also not much different from ethereum. these two giant altcoins have great potential for future investment. they have their own platform, have a strong team, and a large community. but I don't think Binance can defeat Ethereum anytime soon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:30:10 AM

This year I prefer to invest in BNB because this coin gives me more investment benefits and if you are an investor who likes to make a profit then BNB is the right choice. In addition, you can also join IEO at this exchange because the IEO projects at Binance all force users to use BNB and this caused BNB's price to increase very rapidly last year. I think this year the price of BNB will probably reach new ATH soon and this is the investment you should consider instead of investing Ethereum.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:12:35 PM

Binance team are the most hardworking team I've ever seen in crypto space, they managed to deliver what many projects can't do, now we have binance chain which is a smart contract network like ethereum but I doubt developers will have interest more in binance chain over ethereum, that's the most important part

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:20:05 PM

This year I prefer to invest in BNB because this coin gives me more investment benefits and if you are an investor who likes to make a profit then BNB is the right choice. In addition, you can also join IEO at this exchange because the IEO projects at Binance all force users to use BNB and this caused BNB's price to increase very rapidly last year. I think this year the price of BNB will probably reach new ATH soon and this is the investment you should consider instead of investing Ethereum.
Totally agree with you. The price of BNB increased when this exchange launched IEO. Since that time, the price of BNB has increased to $ 39 in just a few months. In the future, if they continue to launch new IEOs, I believe the price will continue to rise and may break ATH.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:36:11 PM

Binance team are the most hardworking team I've ever seen in crypto space, they managed to deliver what many projects can't do, now we have binance chain which is a smart contract network like ethereum but I doubt developers will have interest more in binance chain over ethereum, that's the most important part

You are right, still, Binance is under development phase, but there are some companies moved their blockchain platform to Binance platform already. I hope Ehtereum Smart contract platform is more matured compared to Binance chain because Binance company, should more focus on further developments to the Binance chain platform.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:40:22 PM

There is possible happen that binance can beat ethereum if binance keeps improvement. Well we don't know what will happen in the future but for sure both were good investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: