Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Binance beat Ethereum  (Read 3009 times)
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:06:19 AM

The two coins are to fit to be put head to head, binance chain got launched not very long and Ethereum smart contract have been around since 2010 I think, don't tell me that binance chain can meet up and beat ethereum in just few years, its not impossible but I'm not seeing developers loving the binance chain than ethereum smart contract

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:03:19 AM

The two coins are to fit to be put head to head, binance chain got launched not very long and Ethereum smart contract have been around since 2010 I think,
Are you sure the ETH smartcontcat is available from 2010? How could that happen, whereas ETH was just born in 2015
You can open google to find out about Ethereum.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:57:54 AM

Basically, ETH and BNB are completely different. So it is too difficult to compare these 2 altcoins and BNB can not compete with the 2nd position of ETH. BNB will grow in the future and ETH will be like that, the gap between BNB and ETH is currently very far and after ETH has finished updating 2.0, I think it will continue to widen this gap
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:24:58 AM

Binance coin was hit to Coinmarketcap around 25 Jul, 2017. At the time BNB was trading nearly $0.10 with 10 Mln USD market cap, trading at its own Exchange Binance. whereas at the same time Ethereum was trading around $225 per Eth, having more than 21 Bln USDT Marketcap. Later on Ethereum Blockchain was well in business and marke its all time high price $1368 per coin and its market was cap was above 132 bln usd. This time was early 2018 and all market was at its peak. People were expecting about Ethereum will soon overtake Bitcoin and this all was due to Ethereum Blockchain adoption for new ICOs launching with the help of smart contract of Ethereum Blockchain.

But this all was slowdown gradully due to fake ICOs. With all this happening entire market was in downtrend which is still continue. Where this was badly effect whole crypto market but Ethereum was also in correction and this was lead its value to the agin under $200.

Now here is the other story of Binance. In the same time Binance was in serious busniess and its addoption was over the Moon. So, Binance was in race of becoming World No.1 Exchacge by beating Bittrex and it done the job, the other side its Binance coin was making business day by day.

Binance management very smartly engaging its native coine into miltiple purpose and make it one of the best cryptocurrency in Bolckchain Industry.

We all well aware how last year Binace utlise its Exchange and develop their Binace coin market. Here i want to mention some core businesses operating by Binance Team.

• Binance Exchange
  • Binance DEX
  • Binance Chain
  • Binance Fiat services
  • Binance Launchpad
  • Having giant partners

Binance acquire Trust Wallet, WazirX Indian Market.

Binance coin will make history buy using like these above mentioned features and many more.

I think someday BNB will beat ETH, What you Think Smiley

maybe in my opinion, all of that can happen but all back to the development of the project and for now maybe Binance still can not beat Ethereum because what I think is all seen from the developments and what has been achieved so it can be in the future all no one knows can so binance is one of etehreum's next rivals.
takana212

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:26:19 AM

Of course you can because in the crypto world nothing is impossible because the increase in transaction volume is determined by market demand, but to compete with ETH, of course it's not easy because the popularity of ETH is far superior to BNB.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Jennygirl

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:44:16 AM

There's no doubt that binance is in the top of her game and the team has deployed several strategies in the development of the project and the cryptocurrency space in general. I must confess that I'm amazed by the accomplishments of the project and with a growth of this magnitude, so much can be accomplished.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:49:14 AM

Basically, ETH and BNB are completely different. So it is too difficult to compare these 2 altcoins and BNB can not compete with the 2nd position of ETH. BNB will grow in the future and ETH will be like that, the gap between BNB and ETH is currently very far and after ETH has finished updating 2.0, I think it will continue to widen this gap
so far, the potential for binance to replace ethereum does exist. although they have different functions, but the use of these two coins is very large. well, it's just that, if ethereum 2.0 brings big changes, I'm pretty sure that BNB will lag far enough.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:10:59 AM

Of course you can because in the crypto world nothing is impossible because the increase in transaction volume is determined by market demand, but to compete with ETH, of course it's not easy because the popularity of ETH is far superior to BNB.
You forget that BNB has a largest Exchange in the Crypto world today, of course this is a plus for BNB. Indeed Ethereum already be popular in the Crypto world first than Binance, and they have a team that already very strong, but it was not impossible if the Binance Team was able to defeat Ethereum. All depends on public trust.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Keras kojor

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:11:27 AM

in my opinion it will be difficult Binance can defeat Ethereum, because Ethereum is currently more popular. And also most crypto projects use the Ethereum platform to make their tokens.
Most new cryptos when registered on the market always accept conversions to BTC and ETH.
Most ICO / IEO always accept BTC and ETH.
nicedreams

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:00:25 PM

I think everything could be archive and be possible in cryptocurrency. Take bitcoin and ethereum when they first start and look at them right now. If binance work well enough then maybe one day, we could see binance token beat ethereum.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:46:30 PM

when viewed from the Fundamentals, Binance may change the position of ethereum under Binance,
but not for the near future, but Binance has the potential

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:29:35 PM

Knowing Binance has a really good platform and knowing Ethereum has a trusted platform throughout the years, it will be really a hard battle to choose from the them. However, we already know that Ethereum has a really stable value that fluctuates within reasonable price and knowing Binance is new, we might see a slow increase in its value but still, for some reason I still prefer Ethereum because of the fact that it has not failed throughout the years.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:39:48 PM

Binance is on top of its game and people need to watch out for it, strong community that can compete with Ethereum and it is launching its own smart contract chain and would be possible to use ethereum Dapps on it, if the incentives is right it is a top 3 project looking at the fundamentals

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:12:07 PM

not impossible. now BNB is popular. Moreover, there is also a reduction in BNB every quarter. it is only a matter of time when later BNB can be aligned with ETH.
You have forget that, many of the recent dapps are now built on the Ethereum smart contract and with this binance won't be able to defeat the said Ethereum. Their case uses can't be compare because that of binance is restricted within their platform and that of Ethereum has more case use than binance. The reduction of binance in their coin won't take it closer to Ethereum, Ethereum upcoming upgrade will solve many issues that will make it more honorable that other altcoins.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:23:37 PM

I think it's still too early to say about that, ethereum is the second largest altcoin in this cryptoqurrency market. yes, as we know that Binance is also not much different from ethereum in terms of platforms or users, but in terms of price aspects, Ethereum is far superior to binance.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:15:28 PM

I think it's still too early to say about that, ethereum is the second largest altcoin in this cryptoqurrency market. yes, as we know that Binance is also not much different from ethereum in terms of platforms or users, but in terms of price aspects, Ethereum is far superior to binance.

Right now, I don't think BNB can bet ETH. But we are glad there are a lot of developments in BNB. They are one of the exchanges that continue to innovate their services and improve what they have. But the popularity of usage, eth is still over BNB. But everything is possible, for now, as long as they are giving good services to the community, let's embrace it.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:37:07 PM

Binance is on top of its game and people need to watch out for it, strong community that can compete with Ethereum and it is launching its own smart contract chain and would be possible to use ethereum Dapps on it, if the incentives is right it is a top 3 project looking at the fundamentals

yes, you are right binance is a good project with strong supporters too
but doesn't mean binance can beat ethereum my friend
remember eth 2.0 will bring eth to the higher level,
just my opinion

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:50:33 PM

so far, the potential for binance to replace ethereum does exist. although they have different functions, but the use of these two coins is very large. well, it's just that, if ethereum 2.0 brings big changes, I'm pretty sure that BNB will lag far enough.
The best option to review the potential of a coin must depend upon how successful it can be in terms of utility rather than just one dimensional just created to pump and dump. You are aware that the difference between BNB and ETH are different and everyone is looking forward on how the price will move rather than the real use.

If people are able to understand the difference between the two functions of both these coins then they will not be having these kind of doubts Tongue.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:56:59 PM

I think everything could be archive and be possible in cryptocurrency. Take bitcoin and ethereum when they first start and look at them right now. If binance work well enough then maybe one day, we could see binance token beat ethereum.
it will never happen because the domination that created by ethereum was absolute. It can be replaced with a  new coin when all of the demands in ethereum can move into the new coins and that makes the ethereum gets drowned on its mcap.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 12:26:46 AM

Yes your are right it is just so early to say something about that, but l think BNB can not overcome ETH. l agree everything is possible in this world, however as you above mentioned ETH is just the second-largest altcoin in the crypto world, that doesn't mean BNB is not great or something else. But ETH is greater than BNB, BNB needs a bit of more time to reach ETH.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████