Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neuromorphic: Blockchain-based Neuromorphic Computing  (Read 387 times)
vondagon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 07:23:00 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2020, 10:29:00 AM by vondagon

Neuromorphic

Blockchain-based Neuromorphic Computing

About Neuromorphic

Neuromorphic.io is a technological development to mimic neurobiological architecture by researching neuroscience-driven neuromorphic computing by using the blockchain technology. The utility token NMP is used to link the global neuromorphic computing research and to connect the worldwide market for chipsets on the AI industry.

Neuromorphic.io intends to advance Neuromorphic Computing Technology in the coming years. A completely new research approach is being pursued and the Blockchain is seen as the basis for neuromorphic computing research. By using blockchain-based neuromorphic chips, AI systems will be able to perform better and the decisions made by AI systems will be precisely documented and understood. This traceability of AI decisions is currently a major problem in AI research, which is why Neuromorphic.io helps with this approach and offers added value.

In addition, our company will provide a decentralized B2B marketplace DApp in order to offer an exchange of research results between research institutions and technology companies. This makes it easier for technology companies to keep track of the current state of neuromorphic technology and to buy research results and products on the marketplace. The company will offer further added value through a comprehensive supplier network, which offers a detailed list of suppliers of technological products in the field of neuromorphic computing.

In order to achieve the stated goals, the NMP token is established as a foundation, to be used for external communication and to be used as the primary means of payment in the decentralized B2B marketplace. The majority of the tokens will be available to industrial companies to use in their strategic business decisions regarding new technologies.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Neuromorphic.io?

Our company is an association of neuromorphic computing and blockchain experts. Our aim is to develop the world’s first blockchain-based neuromorphic computing technology.

What is NMP-Token?

NMP is our utility token to ensure liquidity and payments within our developing group of companies. It will also be used in our B2B-marketplace DApp and also in our supplier-network.

Who will use NMP-Tokens?

The token will guarantee liquidity in our development and research ecosystem. Our group of companies will be the main buyer of the token. Only 10 percent will be available for investors.

What will be the price of NMP?

The market for neuromorphic computing will be 200 billion in 2022 and we will try to cover 7 percent of the market through our developments. Presell price will be $1,20 per NMP.

How can I buy NMP-Tokens?

You can participate in our public sale and selfdrop program. We will sell 10% of the total supply to possible investors. Our whitepaper stipulates that only 10 percent will be available for public sale.

How do I benefit from NMP-Token?

Our main goal is to develop blockchain-based neuromorphic computing technology. This technology ist he future and is highly linked to artificial intelligence. We believe that this technology is the future and that NMP will be the driving force in the development and research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
schmidtjens3

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 07:56:02 AM

So you will make research, create a DApp and also make a supplier network?
I think its a lot, BUT the best part of it is your specialization. If you want to do it only for the neuromorphic stuff, then It could work.
Science has potential, especially If you combine it with blockchain.
Exciting project.
BeegieBoy

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 10:39:03 PM

I joined the Airdrop. I analyzed your whitepaper and I think It should be a big thing, If you do it right. I also saw that the token will be listed right after the airdrop so thats cool Kiss
godofearch

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:33:40 AM

progress ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: