Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To All Bounty hunters  (Read 2190 times)
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 12:22:22 AM

Many find it hard to invest any money on bitcoin or altcoin but now that we are in a good crypto year I think its wise if you hold few good top coins but if you don't have any money make sure you hold parts of coins or tokens you earned from bounty, remember what happened to most bounty rewards in 2017?

2017 success ratio can never be repeated in the space anymore since the like of ICO that triggered the hype are long dead. The market might still recover and even surpass its previous all time high but not all altcoins will be carried along and only few selective ones will benefit from bitcoin price and the likes of ethereum will be among those coins Your suggestion isn't that bad since it'll also contribute the decreased of these spams

Totally agree. I think that if you really want to earn in crypto nowadays, you have to wait and be patient with your coins. The 2017 bull run was also the reason why so many scams have emerged, thus people have been watchful because of that. Yes the market could recover, but it will be a slow recovery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 12:43:41 AM

In fact, there will be no advice for everyone. Each person will have a different option who will sell all the rewards and transfer them to Fiat money, because bounty for them is just work and they are not investors.
true, I myself am the result of the bounty often I sell directly because if it is stored too long the price will sometimes drop far from the initial price when entering the market
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:57:32 AM

I am done holding altcoins from ICO's.
I have the same thought of "what value will it have in the future".
Look at it now. From $1000 value of just of my alts from an ICO to a freaking $100.
Another is almost $800 value and then now at $8.

Told myself, once there is profit I will sell it. I won't be in love with those types anymore. Sooner or later all the whale investors will do the same so you better make it first before they do so.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 03:31:58 AM

I am done holding altcoins from ICO's.
I have the same thought of "what value will it have in the future".
Look at it now. From $1000 value of just of my alts from an ICO to a freaking $100.
Another is almost $800 value and then now at $8.

Told myself, once there is profit I will sell it. I won't be in love with those types anymore. Sooner or later all the whale investors will do the same so you better make it first before they do so.
That is the common mistake of those people who hold bounty tokens for the long term.
Not all recent bounty projects can take to hold their value for a few months or years.

That is why it is better to exchange it right away to a better altcoin in the market which is probably can hold its value for a long time. This is what I realized when almost my bounty tokens are decreasing their value over time.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 04:02:15 AM

You might be right about 2020 bringing back bull season like in 2017, many bounty hunters and investors are waiting for that to happen again, many of them didn't capitalize for different reasons, some for lack of experience, they probably were waiting for the price to go higher.

tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 05:11:48 AM

Totally agree. I think that if you really want to earn in crypto nowadays, you have to wait and be patient with your coins. The 2017 bull run was also the reason why so many scams have emerged, thus people have been watchful because of that. Yes the market could recover, but it will be a slow recovery.
Yes, the market will continue to recover even in the long run, so be patient and wait for the coins we already have now is a good choice, as long as the coins are really well developed by the team, because so many coins have been spared from the care of his own team that results in no value in the market.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 05:20:43 AM

You might be right about 2020 bringing back bull season like in 2017, many bounty hunters and investors are waiting for that to happen again, many of them didn't capitalize for different reasons, some for lack of experience, they probably were waiting for the price to go higher.

We don't know whether we are in a bull run or the market correction, but as of now, the price of Bitcoin is surge which makes other altcoins to increase their prices. When we compared with the previous year, now the market is in good shape which has higher to increase the prices.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 05:27:37 AM

The bounty at this time is clearly much different from the situation in 2017 because in that year almost all bounties will succeed and get xx when they are on an exchange that is far different from the current number of bounties.
for me personally do not expect too high for bounty work because only disappointment will come.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 05:39:00 AM

For me, as far as bounty is concerned, u loose some, while u gain some whether the year is good or bad, sell or hold.
What exactly do you mean? I am confused what to say, because in the case of a bounty when it has been paid, then it is fully our right to arrange everything, both to sell or to hold it for a while.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:00:05 AM

Don't expect 2017 to be back again for bounty projects because now a days all the ICO projects are shit and very less likely to be successful which means you are wasting a lot of your times with no gain almost.

Agreed. Most of the ICO projects are really turning into something not useful or most of them just die off with just little short period of time of existence. But still there some Projects conducted bounties I will survive and would try compete with other existing platforms but the chances of getting much attentions are very low. It's better to have them around and fully working rather than those tokens who have been around from years but never progress or improve at all.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:54:11 AM

Agreed. Most of the ICO projects are really turning into something not useful or most of them just die off with just little short period of time of existence. But still there some Projects conducted bounties I will survive and would try compete with other existing platforms but the chances of getting much attentions are very low. It's better to have them around and fully working rather than those tokens who have been around from years but never progress or improve at all.
For the time being it is better to follow several projects that can be profitable in the short term, rather than stick to the previous ICO projects, because now the development of the previous ICO project is no longer running, so it will spend a lot of time if we continue to care about tokens old ones.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 11:26:48 AM

Most bounty hunters are only involved in advertising projects whose main purpose is to earn rewards and to sell them to make money . They are not like the people who have money to invest in the projects you have listed above because they know that if you invest without big capital, it is very likely to lose money because they have no experience in this. The only thing they can do is sell them on exchanges

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
rhey

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 11:38:12 AM

I hold a lot of tokens from the bounty and until now it is very disappointing because there is no price even though in 2017 it is still very valuable, so I think when I get it from the bounty it would be good to sell directly if there is a market
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 12:53:36 PM

Thanks for your advice, holding bounty tokens is a good idea this year. The rate at which cryptocurrencies are rising is a good sign.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 01:08:06 PM

Im new here but i think im in good situation to join bounty. Nice to see all bounty. Hope me more careful for join.
Whatever the situation is when you want to join in the gift, then you must first make a research, and I think when there are some good gifts that are worthy of you to follow, because the good or bad situation is seen after we live it with full research.
Yes that was a good tip for everyone of us in which we should do first a research about what is the project or the bounty is all about in order to have more knowledge about what is the project all about. This probably one of the common mistakes of the bounty hunters they will just see that they are already capable on joining bounty campaign but didn't do research and even reading the whitepaper.

the problem is that they arent knowledegable enough to do a research  . what will they get when reading a whitepaper if they dont know its contents , that is why they just join randomly as long as they see that the requirements to get accepted is easy  .

there are also good bounties that are strict , they have a strict manager , strict rules and so on and many hunters arent qualified with it . the only advantage is that the success rate of this campaigns are slightly higher than the low quality ones
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 01:53:01 PM

the problem is that they arent knowledegable enough to do a research  . what will they get when reading a whitepaper if they dont know its contents , that is why they just join randomly as long as they see that the requirements to get accepted is easy  .
Sometimes there are a possibility that they could find the most rewarding one by just blindly picking the project. I mean, I would say that it's okay to actually do that if the tasks are not that complicated and wasting your time, it's better to take any chance you can find.

Thanks for your advice, holding bounty tokens is a good idea this year. The rate at which cryptocurrencies are rising is a good sign.
The price is good, but the bounty itself sucks ass.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 02:19:42 PM

there are also good bounties that are strict , they have a strict manager , strict rules and so on and many hunters arent qualified with it . the only advantage is that the success rate of this campaigns are slightly higher than the low quality ones
that's the problem. when bounty hunters do not want to develop and try to grow their skills to become better then it will be difficult for them to be able to survive here. maybe the easiest is the social media bounty and it's also not so strict. but for the signature campaign, I think all the managers have now started to tighten the rules for all participants. especially now that there aren't many bounty projects that are handled by the bounty manager.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 02:20:44 PM

We seriously need to be careful at this point. See, 2017 came with a surprise truly and no one was able to predict the exact thing that happened. Now predicting that 2020 wil be the same as 2017 might bring a lot of downturns. The market truly is improving. Some ascribed it to bitcoin halving and some other updates, but what if those updates come and go, what will remain?
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 02:22:38 PM

Making sure a project is good or not as Bounty Hunters is a must-do, where all the thought and time devoted will not be wasted. How would you feel if the project was not completed and the project was completed? What can be done? it was something that continued to balk to the Bounty Hunter.
For now the bounty is still in a difficult time, so don't need to hope with that, but keep thinking positive it will turn into sweet results

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 07:03:54 PM

We seriously need to be careful at this point. See, 2017 came with a surprise truly and no one was able to predict the exact thing that happened. Now predicting that 2020 wil be the same as 2017 might bring a lot of downturns. The market truly is improving. Some ascribed it to bitcoin halving and some other updates, but what if those updates come and go, what will remain?

The prices have remained stagnant for almost 7-8 months now, after a sharp bull run from April 2019 to the next 4-5 months. The market is showing signs of fatigue, as evident from the low volumes. If the prices don't rally after the block reward halving (81 days from now), then we can expect a bloodbath in the market. And if that happens, then the alts are going to get more affected when compared to Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: