Bitcoin Forum
December 05, 2022, 11:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 23.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [BULK SALE] - Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3 - 1 Year 5 User License 🔥  (Read 252 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
webtechnz (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 11
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:59:20 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 05:56:58 PM by webtechnz
 #1

As the title says..

For more information https://hexpay.gg/u/neijnanista

Discord : aWeS#3882
1670239158
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1670239158

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1670239158
Reply with quote  #2

1670239158
Report to moderator
1670239158
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1670239158

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1670239158
Reply with quote  #2

1670239158
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
webtechnz (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 11
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 07, 2020, 04:43:29 PM
 #2

Please leave feedback for your orders!
djalpha
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 19
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 07, 2020, 09:01:39 PM
 #3

can i buy only one key?  PP
webtechnz (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 11
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 07, 2020, 09:13:25 PM
 #4

can i buy only one key?  PP

I'm not reseller, and my country doesn't work with paypal.. try ebay maybe? ^^
Grindabnza
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 9
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 08, 2020, 05:00:50 AM
 #5

Hi can you enable pm for newbies
sandy-is-fine
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1905
Merit: 1216


AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account


View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:17:26 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 06:44:24 PM by sandy-is-fine
 #6

Buy from this (fake) newbie seller and you might as well just flush your money down the toilet. Newbie selling from self-moderated thread with autobuy (so there is no chance for escrow).  Read this pinned thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3035620.0

All you need to do is remove the "autobuy" and remove the self-moderated thread.

And he now opens a new "HEXPAY account to go with his SELLY account with magically appearing 11 glowing reviews all left at the exact same time.   Get real bro'






webtechnz (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 11
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:24:13 PM
 #7

Stop spamming in my thread, check your trust ratings.. i will report you to theymos for abusing.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1905
Merit: 1216


AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account


View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:26:44 PM
 #8

Stop spamming in my thread, check your trust ratings.. i will report you to theymos for abusing.

Yes, please check my trust.  Make4 sure you click on every single one of them to look at the "seller" who left it. 98% are all banned for scamming.  The other 2% are like you, just scammers.
brayktcristal
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 13


View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 06:42:29 PM
 #9

Stop spamming in my thread, check your trust ratings.. i will report you to theymos for abusing.

Yes, please check my trust.  Make4 sure you click on every single one of them to look at the "seller" who left it. 98% are all banned for scamming.  The other 2% are like you, just scammers.

sandy-is-fine

I have checked your previous posts and trust ratings / i saw that you have interests for gift cards* and you keep leaving random sellers neg trusts, - may i know why you haven't marked this seller https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224171.0 ?

Many people think you are scamming peoples with alternative accounts, if you want to prove something do it better, also may i know why you don't catch ppl in accounts and invites section instead of wasting your time in digital goods? in my opinion legendary rank won't make newbies to trust you,
they will catch you late or early
sandy-is-fine
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1905
Merit: 1216


AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account


View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:53:30 PM
 #10

Thank you for your concern.  Because his thread is not locked or self-moderated PLUS just can't get 'em all.  I also don't care what other people think. The same reason your trust is red. If you take the time look at those who claim that,  you just might understand who those people are.  No more conversations in THIS thread about OTHER SELLERS giving this guy free bumps.  Have a lovely day.  
webtechnz (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 11
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:57:32 PM
 #11

Stop spamming in my thread, check your trust ratings.. i will report you to theymos for abusing.

Yes, please check my trust.  Make4 sure you click on every single one of them to look at the "seller" who left it. 98% are all banned for scamming.  The other 2% are like you, just scammers.

sandy-is-fine

I have checked your previous posts and trust ratings / i saw that you have interests for gift cards* and you keep leaving random sellers neg trusts, - may i know why you haven't marked this seller https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224171.0 ?

Many people think you are scamming peoples with alternative accounts, if you want to prove something do it better, also may i know why you don't catch ppl in accounts and invites section instead of wasting your time in digital goods? in my opinion legendary rank won't make newbies to trust you,
they will catch you late or early


https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=400366

Click show ratings and you will see how many peoples have confirmed sandy's with scam attempts, nobody will trust them due to sandy's activity
I saw trust about the scammer YoutubeTV, In my opinion sandy is alt of YoutubeTV that scammed me before for amazon gift card
sandy-is-fine
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1905
Merit: 1216


AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account


View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:03:43 PM
 #12



https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=400366

Click show ratings and you will see how many peoples have confirmed sandy's with scam attempts, nobody will trust them due to sandy's activity
I saw trust about the scammer YoutubeTV, In my opinion sandy is alt of YoutubeTV that scammed me before for amazon gift card

So YoutubeTV scammed you eh?  considering you just signed up today that would be a good trick. LOL.  GOTTA HANG ON TO THAT COMMENT.  http://archive.fo/p2RYR

Yes, I do edit my comments.  To try to avoid any more free bumps for your scam.
webtechnz (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 11
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:05:57 PM
 #13



https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=400366

Click show ratings and you will see how many peoples have confirmed sandy's with scam attempts, nobody will trust them due to sandy's activity
I saw trust about the scammer YoutubeTV, In my opinion sandy is alt of YoutubeTV that scammed me before for amazon gift card

So YoutubeTV scammed you eh?  considering you just signed up today that would be a good trick. LOL.  

You trying to save yourself with registration excuse? As you know, it doesn't require membership to see what the sellers are selling.

Edit:
And i saw that you keep edit your comments to make people believe you more.
boris2470
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 113
Merit: 5


View Profile
February 09, 2020, 03:26:28 PM
 #14

Payment completed
We've sent you an email containing your product
Order ID: fc25000f-50e8-4a92-98c2-403fc2e03c0d

can you check?
webtechnz (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 11
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 09, 2020, 03:29:33 PM
 #15

Payment completed
We've sent you an email containing your product
Order ID: fc25000f-50e8-4a92-98c2-403fc2e03c0d

can you check?

licences are sent to    dolmets******@hotmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!