Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Phoneum - Mobile Crypto App & Gaming Platform  (Read 2098 times)
-kazz-

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 04:52:55 AM

shit project !! we are on weekends, you say that we can withdraw only on weekends, and arrived on weekend it tells us "withdrawal on weekends" you don't take us for a little bit for  shit ..  projet scam confirmed
Fuck ..
the administrator an alert red flag !!

Hello,

We made the change to only allow withdrawals to be submitted on weekends to streamline the withdrawal process. We had many users submitting multiple withdrawals for the same cryptocurrency within a single week, and because we process all transactions manually, and also pay all of the transaction fees for withdrawals submitted through our apps/games, it was unnecessarily costing us additional time and money.

To address your concerns about still receiving the notice on the weekend: Due to time-zone differences, the 48-hour window that withdrawals are open each weekend may not exactly line up with Saturday and Sunday for everyone. Please be sure to try at different times throughout the weekend and you shouldn't have any issues finding a time where you are able to submit your withdrawal. Last weekend alone we received and processed several thousand withdrawal requests, so we can assure you that it's not an issue with our withdrawal system, but a simple issue of time-zone differences.

Regards,
The Phoneum Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikadodu13

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:08:58 AM

shit project !! we are on weekends, you say that we can withdraw only on weekends, and arrived on weekend it tells us "withdrawal on weekends" you don't take us for a little bit for  shit ..  projet scam confirmed
Fuck ..
the administrator an alert red flag !!

Hello,

We made the change to only allow withdrawals to be submitted on weekends to streamline the withdrawal process. We had many users submitting multiple withdrawals for the same cryptocurrency within a single week, and because we process all transactions manually, and also pay all of the transaction fees for withdrawals submitted through our apps/games, it was unnecessarily costing us additional time and money.

To address your concerns about still receiving the notice on the weekend: Due to time-zone differences, the 48-hour window that withdrawals are open each weekend may not exactly line up with Saturday and Sunday for everyone. Please be sure to try at different times throughout the weekend and you shouldn't have any issues finding a time where you are able to submit your withdrawal. Last weekend alone we received and processed several thousand withdrawal requests, so we can assure you that it's not an issue with our withdrawal system, but a simple issue of time-zone differences.

Regards,
The Phoneum Team

I dropped project, too much shitcoin .. tells you that you pay the fees but we need eth to withdraw a lot of tokens 🤣🤣 in short good luck in your project which is more profitable on advertisements for you that for us with shitcoin rewards
-kazz-

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 05:13:41 AM

I dropped project, too much shitcoin .. tells you that you pay the fees but we need eth to withdraw a lot of tokens 🤣🤣 in short good luck in your project which is more profitable on advertisements for you that for us with shitcoin rewards

This is incorrect. We have never required any user to pay a transaction fee. It sounds like you are confused because you do need to have ETH in a wallet to pay for Gas if you have already withdrawn from the game to your own wallet. This is requirement of the Ethereum network, not us.
Also, advertisements account for an extremely small percentage of our earnings(<5%) and this is purposeful, as we don't like forcing ads upon our users. It's up to the user if they would like to watch a 30 second ad to receive multiple in-game rewards, and the majority of our players appreciate and utilize this feature.

Regards,
The Phoneum Team
kok-ashak

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 07:18:55 AM

Total scam! Avoid at any cost!

I've invested $500 in their shit*y ICO and what I've received ... shitcoins that two years later cost less than $5. Investment loss - $495! I wish I'd burnt my money instead of buying this shitcoins.

Market Cap: $187,000
24 Hour Trading Vol: $105.77

LOLOL
Crypto_ke3per

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 08:48:13 AM

You play games on your phone and earn coins; people like such projects. Everyone now has smartphones on which people play just to pass the time, and if at the same time you can earn extra money, it will certainly interest many. It’s also good that the project is optimized for both operating systems for mobile devices (Android and iOS).
kok-ashak

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:59:38 PM

Migration to the Tron blockchain?! LOLOLO!!! This shitcoin is getting even more shittier!

24 Hour Trading Vol: $66.7  Huh Huh Huh

Scammers, you're going to die starving!
SektionF

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 04:57:07 AM

Total scam alert! They release new coins in their games and then they take them away and force you to convert it to their PHT token.

They even lied about have giving a heads up 5 weeks in advance if you wanted to withdraw. All my posts about this are getting deleted in their Reddit forum.

Its pretty clear that they are taking all the coins that have been given to them by Doge, XRP, XLM, Holo, ETN etc, just to name a few. 15-20 different coins have been delisted just the last 2-3 months.

Big warning.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 08:27:04 AM

Total scam alert! They release new coins in their games and then they take them away and force you to convert it to their PHT token.

They even lied about have giving a heads up 5 weeks in advance if you wanted to withdraw. All my posts about this are getting deleted in their Reddit forum.

Its pretty clear that they are taking all the coins that have been given to them by Doge, XRP, XLM, Holo, ETN etc, just to name a few. 15-20 different coins have been delisted just the last 2-3 months.

Big warning.

Can the dev team clarify this above allegation?
Is this one of the reasons why this thread is not attracting attention from the users in the forum?
Or the app is just not profitable to use?
Gaming industry is actually a very lucrative niche to explore with.
So I hope the team can rectify their issues with existing customers because this will not in anyway help them gain more customers.
SektionF

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 11:45:38 PM

Big warning.

Can the dev team clarify this above allegation?
Is this one of the reasons why this thread is not attracting attention from the users in the forum?
Or the app is just not profitable to use?
Gaming industry is actually a very lucrative niche to explore with.
So I hope the team can rectify their issues with existing customers because this will not in anyway help them gain more customers.

I have tried to get answers from the team in the Reddit forum. Many many times. I started questioning what they were doing months ago. I didnt get any answers at all. I did new posts in the forum on regular basis and didnt get any answers. I think i got an answer one time, that answer was that i should send an email to their support team..

It was just recently i discovered that all my posts in the Reddit forum was visible to me, but no one else. I have pictures saved of every single post i have made, with valid questions to the team. In case they delete it.

So everyone on Reddit just see what Phoneum team would like them to see i guess. Im probably not the only one they have shadowbanned, or what the term of this is.

Its a shame since the games are fun, and its a good idea to get people into crypto in a easy way.
reap_chain
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 09:31:10 AM

This project offers scalable blockchain technology designed for mass adoption through the use of a free mobile app and this app is already available for Android on Google Play and in the App Store. This availability allows for everyone to be involved in decentralized cryptocurrency.
SektionF

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 02:27:37 PM

And here comes the shilling copy/pasters to save the reputation.. Ridiculous
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 03:21:28 PM

Total scam! Avoid at any cost!

I've invested $500 in their shit*y ICO and what I've received ... shitcoins that two years later cost less than $5. Investment loss - $495! I wish I'd burnt my money instead of buying this shitcoins.

Market Cap: $187,000
24 Hour Trading Vol: $105.77

LOLOL
Thank you for sharing your life experience, today I checked the Phoneum token in CMC and CMC did not display detailed project information, neither did their site. it seems we really need to be more careful
SektionF

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:01:06 PM

If i counted right they have been given over 19 different currencies to give away in their games, to promote these coins. They have some other currencies, but over 19 of them they have been delisted just like that. And once a currency gets delisted, you have no other option than to swap them for their own PHT token.

Some currencies was there 6-8 months, others (most of them) only for 2 months. I wonder what the people of Stellar, Ripple, Doge, Holo, ETN etc think about that? They have given them bunch of tokens for promotion. Then they just disappear.

I wouldnt be so happy about that if i gave away crypto to some company with the promise of promotion...
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 06:41:12 AM

~
Phoneum (PHT), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), EOS, Stellar Lumens (XLM), Tron (TRX), Dogecoin (DOGE) The Currency Analytics (TCAT), Turtlecoin (TRTL), Agentmile (ESTATE), Natmin (NAT), Krosscoin (KSS), Teloscoin (TELOS), RPICoin (RPI), Aircoins (AIRx), and Cryptyk (CTK).[/size]
~

You should change the initial post.
Many coins/token have been delisted. (see in the quoted post)

I don't think that's too bad, because the new alternative coins/tokens are mostly based on the TRON Chain, the value tends to be higher than the old coins/tokens, and the transaction costs are practically zero...

In this look, I can well imagine what was a major reason for the radical change!
Quite simple! Transaction fees!

I took a closer look and came to the conclusion, at the Ethereum Blockchain, the operators had previously spent at least all in all $300-$400 per payout.
(For all user's requested coins/token to his own wallet, all games together and once per week!)

This is ridiculus, and therefore a good choice that they switched to the TRON Chain...

In the CO2 Game, it's not fixed now...

Best Regards

♥Stay safe♥

SiNeReiNZzz

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jacob_Y

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 07:31:49 AM

Phoneum offers scalable blockchain technology designed for mass adoption through the use of a free mobile app which is available for Android and iOS. This mass availability allows for everyone to be involved in decentralized cryptocurrency.
Vital_Z

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 10:15:19 AM

Phoneum has been developed for use across multiple mobile platforms. With their API, game and app developers will be able to quickly deploy PHT in their projects.
kok-ashak

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 02:07:30 PM

Copy-pasters are here again, writing bulshit statements.

Phoneum has been developed to steal your money! My $500 investment now worths $3.45!

Hey, Phoneum when $0.1, WHEN?

ICO Price - $0.01. Market price - $0.00006901
SektionF

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 11:32:54 PM

Now the new thing is Staking in the Cloud miner.

"< 400K PHT - 1% Interest

400K to 800K - 2% Interest

800K to 1.2M - 3% Interest

1.2M to 1.6M - 4% Interest

1.6M and up - 5% Interest"

The interest are monthly, so thats nice.
But it feels like some sort of "panic move" to get users engaged.

The worst part is that you make PHT in every game they have, and they are not connected to the Cloud miner.
If someone wants to transfer more PHT to their miner they say that you should send them an email.

Why cant the staking just be in the PHT wallet? That would be much easier for everyone.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 11:41:26 PM

Copy-pasters are here again, writing bulshit statements.

Phoneum has been developed to steal your money! My $500 investment now worths $3.45!

Hey, Phoneum when $0.1, WHEN?

ICO Price - $0.01. Market price - $0.00006901

Sorry to hear about your investments. When I first saw this project before, I thought they are really promising so I understand if you really did invest here. But I didn't invest as I was already rekt by several projects before and learned my lesson. The price is really far from their ICO price. That's really unfortunate. I hope next time you will be more careful in investing on crypto projects.
emmathornber519

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2020, 12:20:58 PM

This is a good idea.go on.

Thanks
Emma
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: