Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Phoneum - Mobile Crypto App & Gaming Platform  (Read 2099 times)
SektionF

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:51:13 PM

And they have done it again!

Phoneum are delisting IGG and PYRO. 2 of the currencies that i actually enjoyed getting.
As usual they havent said anything beforehand, and therefore you cant withdraw them. Just convert to PHT.

What a joke this is.
kok-ashak

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 12:07:05 PM

LOL, I'm not surprised at all!

Phoneum already many times proved to be small-time scammers. They should rename their token to Phoneyum.

Will we get some explanation for this? Where are the team members?  Roll Eyes
SektionF

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 05:24:08 PM

LOL, I'm not surprised at all!

Phoneum already many times proved to be small-time scammers. They should rename their token to Phoneyum.

Will we get some explanation for this? Where are the team members?  Roll Eyes

I agree.

They aren´t here at least. But active on Reddit. They manually ban every post i make nowadays.
Even normal posts where i just want to know something, about their wallet for example.
-kazz-

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 08:28:09 PM
Merited by SiNeReiNZzz (1)

@SektionF:  The entire basis of your claims that we are a scam seems to be because of the delisting of cryptocurrencies that you "liked". We only delist coins/tokens if the project is dead, the coin isn't actively traded anywhere anymore, or we find out that the project was a scam. The only time we delisted tokens for a reason other than the aforementioned ones, is when we removed all of the Ethereum tokens and replaced them with Tron tokens, and we did this because it was costing us between 1,000 and 10,000 times more than the value of the tokens just to process withdrawals because of how ridiculously congested the Ethereum blockchain was (and still is). We never charged a single user even one penny or one satoshi for sending their withdrawals, and have always paid these fees out of of our own pockets. If you call honesty and transparency a "scam", then so be it, but many appreciate these traits and we strive to stay as honest and clear with our community as possible.

Also, you seem to think that we are just "given" DOGE, XRP, ETH, XLM, LTC, BTC, etc. This is not the case. All earnings we pay out also come from our own pockets. Nobody gifts us tens of thousands of dollars worth of cryptos to just give away, that's ridiculous. On special occasions, some token projects will partner with us, and offer us a small amount to list their token in our games and apps to get them more exposure and publicity, but again, those cases are few and far between. We don't gain anything by delisting a token. It often means we are left with a large amount of completely worthless tokens that we had to previously purchase ourselves. Users can always contact us and request their tokens if they don't want to convert them to PHT, but very few do because the tokens they would be requesting are worth a tiny fraction of the value of PHT (because they are dead or abandoned projects). Many of our users and supporters are grateful for the fact that we are generous enough not to just leave them hanging and forced to take a loss, on the effort they spent earning those tokens and are happy to get PHT in return for them.

TL;DR: I don't know of any scams that pay out of pocket to prevent any inconveniences to their users/supporters, and almost everyone (other than SektionF) seems to understand this, and appreciate our efforts and honesty.

If there's anything I missed here, let me know and I'm sure I can clear it up Smiley

Kindest Regards,
Kazz
Bpetermore

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 08:39:13 AM

The problem here is that there is no use case for the PHT token, everybody entered in the project because they promised to use mobiles for mining but they got swatted by Google and Apple, so they changed to cloud mining that is not decentralized at all, not mentioning the gold inside the game that is not a crypto. At this point why even have gold and PHT?
Graphically the general level of all the apps, is inferior to 80% of games and apps out there, not appealing at all, the eye wants its part, look at something like Pirate Kings.
I would really enjoy opening daily a Dapp graphically appealing like Pirate Kings and that gives out only the most valuable cryptos , i think that with a better Dapp it could be possible to get some partnership to make things easier.

-kazz-

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 01:42:45 AM

Hello Everyone,

We are extremely excited to announce that today marks a huge milestone in the Phoneum ecosystem!

Introducing Crypto Cards: the first-ever PHT-operated trading card collectibles game.

Download version 1.0.1 from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptocards

The idea to create a PHT-based digital collectible game was inspired by the huge success and popularity of various collectible games on the Ethereum (ETH) Blockchain.

Top the leaderboards and utilize your PHT by depositing it to open booster packs containing common, rare, epic, and legendary types of cards to complete your Album. You can acquire additional PHT from Probit Exchange. Make sure to only deposit from a Tron wallet and not an exchange. We recommend using Klever or TronLink Pro.

Complete missions, play the daily minigame and spin the wheel along the way to filling your Album for additional rewards.

Have duplicate cards, but missing some to finish a collection? Trade with other players to get the ones you need! You can also sell your more valuable cards for the price you see fit on the Market or swap them for PHT.

Use your cards to create a powerful deck and compete against other players in the Battle Stage (COMING SOON)

Track your progress using Google Play Games Leaderboard and Achievements.

Get Collector Status and access numerous perks such as a special, one-time Booster pack containing THREE legendary cards, more daily minigames, free trades, DOUBLED level-up, mission, and referral rewards, along with the removal of all ads.

For the best experience, we recommend devices running Android Oreo (8.0) or later.

Thank you for your continued support!

Stay tuned for more exciting news!

Regards,
The Phoneum Team
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:28:09 AM

Hello Everyone,

We are extremely excited to announce that today marks a huge milestone in the Phoneum ecosystem!

Introducing Crypto Cards: the first-ever PHT-operated trading card collectibles game.

Download version 1.0.1 from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptocards

The idea to create a PHT-based digital collectible game was inspired by the huge success and popularity of various collectible games on the Ethereum (ETH) Blockchain.

Top the leaderboards and utilize your PHT by depositing it to open booster packs containing common, rare, epic, and legendary types of cards to complete your Album. You can acquire additional PHT from Probit Exchange. Make sure to only deposit from a Tron wallet and not an exchange. We recommend using Klever or TronLink Pro.

Complete missions, play the daily minigame and spin the wheel along the way to filling your Album for additional rewards.

Have duplicate cards, but missing some to finish a collection? Trade with other players to get the ones you need! You can also sell your more valuable cards for the price you see fit on the Market or swap them for PHT.

Use your cards to create a powerful deck and compete against other players in the Battle Stage (COMING SOON)

Track your progress using Google Play Games Leaderboard and Achievements.

Get Collector Status and access numerous perks such as a special, one-time Booster pack containing THREE legendary cards, more daily minigames, free trades, DOUBLED level-up, mission, and referral rewards, along with the removal of all ads.

For the best experience, we recommend devices running Android Oreo (8.0) or later.

Thank you for your continued support!

Stay tuned for more exciting news!

Regards,
The Phoneum Team
I'm looking the app it looks really well done. Nice graphic and the project idea is really good. I saw a lot of good reviews on play store. With a bit of marketing I think you can make big income of users. Well done.
Digital_Seung
Copper Member

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:12:08 PM

Agree, it is interesting to know that the idea to create a PHT-based digital collectible game was inspired by the huge success of various collectible games on the Ethereum Smiley
destiny81c

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 03:21:11 PM

Any plans to list PHT on more exchanges? Probit doesn't seem to be doing well for PHT, volume is almost zero.
-kazz-

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 04:16:38 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2020, 04:45:12 AM by -kazz-

Any plans to list PHT on more exchanges? Probit doesn't seem to be doing well for PHT, volume is almost zero.

We will definitely list our token on more exchanges this upcoming year. We have very high standards of where we want PHT to be exchanged through. Probit has proved their merit to us and many other projects for the past few+ years.

Also, the trading volume is not low. There has been an average daily trade volume of between 1.5K and 5K USD per day for the past couple months, and that is with absolutely NO [artificial] "market making" services, offered and encouraged by almost every one of the many centralized exchanges that have reached out to us.

Feel free to recommend exchanges you would like to see us listed on, though at this stage we are much more interested in exploring the world of Decentralized Exchanges (DEX's), which is why we are also listed on Polonidex (Poloniex.org).

Kindest Regards,
Kazz
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 06:55:03 PM

New Year Challenge Crypto Treasures

Download and Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptotreasures.
The top 3 players that open the most treasure chests between December 29th — January 15th will win great rewards!
#1: 100,000 GOLD
#2: 50,000 GOLD
#3: 25,000 GOLD

https://phoneum.medium.com/new-year-challenge-crypto-treasures-e97edababa4e
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 08:58:23 PM

Download and Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptotreasures.
The top 3 players that open the most treasure chests between December 29th — January 15th will win great rewards!

This was an amazing event, people discussed it in their twitter status, it's a pity that their telegram group can't be used for community discussion. Their application users have increased in the Google Play Store since this event was held.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 09:27:51 PM

This was an amazing event, people discussed it in their twitter status, it's a pity that their telegram group can't be used for community discussion. Their application users have increased in the Google Play Store since this event was held.
Same here enjoyed the event. Well done for it. As for the telegram group and globally people who use telegram for crypto don't really like to speak the only look how can get the profit and some new news.
kok-ashak

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 11:52:22 PM

What a shi**y shi*coin!!! While all cryptos are going up, Phoneyum is going down!  Grin Grin Grin
Nippel66

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 08:16:12 AM

What a shi**y shi*coin!!! While all cryptos are going up, Phoneyum is going down!  Grin Grin Grin

Why are you here? How bigg is you re bag? Got REKT 99.9999999999999999999999999% loss? 😂😂😂

mavbation@gmail.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2021, 08:08:21 AM

https://i.imgur.com/OUp8Eo9.png

Phoneum is a true mobile-only cryptocurrency platform, designed and developed to deliver a simplified user experience and platform that enables all users, regardless of technical aptitude or country of residence, to fully participate in the cryptocurrency economy through gamification. The platform is powered by the PHT token, which is also used in real-life to reduce Carbon Dioxide emissions, to help protect and regenerate the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil, and cleanup/remove plastic pollutants in the Ocean.

We have created a catalogue of Games and Apps to help introduce newcomers to the world of cryptocurrencies by offering everyone a fun and free way to earn various cryptos, such as:

Phoneum (PHT), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tron (TRX), BitTorrent (BTT), BeatzCoin (BTZC), Wink (WIN), LoveHearts (LVH), Tron Weekly Journal (TWJ), and NoleWater (AMSK).

https://i.imgur.com/YlF2hoO.png

Users can earn the PHT token through our portfolio of mobile games, available on Google Play and the Apple App Store, along with many other cryptocurrencies, by opening treasure chests, completing various quests/tasks in-game,  playing mini-games, or by participating in one of our many daily, weekly, or monthly challenges and competitions.

Along with earning PHT through our games, we have developed our own Cloud-based mining/earning application, “Cloud Earning PHT”, which allows you to earn between 700 and 12,000 PHT per week, without using any resources on your mobile device.

Once Earning is established, the app does not require the device to keep it open or running in the background to earn PHT. At any time, open Cloud Earning PHT to access the average Earning statistics, track the Earning progress, check the current value of the PHT token, the list of exchanges that PHT is listed on, and a 30-day performance graph.

To avoid interruption, a notification is sent after 7 days to claim your PHT and to start a new earning session.

https://i.imgur.com/PZlBjBC.png

https://i.imgur.com/d8w0ISd.png

We have partnered with CO2 Cards Ltd. to create a game and a real-life use case for PHT. CO2 Game rewards players with top cryptocurrencies for opening treasure chests, playing mini games and completing tasks, while helping real life green projects operate. You can redeem your earned PHT to reduce real-life Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emissions by helping protect and regenerate the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil by sponsoring the planting of new trees, along with supporting efforts to remove plastic and other non-biodegradable pollutants in various Oceans.

Play the game and support United Nations Certified Nature protection and carbon reduction projects around the globe. In-game purchases can help you advance faster, but you can also progress by just enjoying the CO2 Game for free.

Learn more about the process by visiting CO2Cards.com

https://i.imgur.com/PqFklWx.png

Token Name: Phoneum Token
Symbol: PHT
Type: TRC-10 Tron-based Token
Token ID: 1003095
Decimals: 2

Total Supply: 5,000,000,000 PHT               ICO Price: $0.01USD
Circulating Supply: ~1,000,000,000 PHT      Current Price: Can be checked on CoinGecko/Blockfolio/TronScan/Probit/PoloniDEX

https://i.imgur.com/6SYczu6.png

https://i.imgur.com/WFl6XnV.png

Website  •  Discord  •  Telegram  •  Facebook  •  Twitter  •  Reddit  •  Medium  •  Instagram  •  YouTube  •  LinkedIn  •  Steemit

BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 07:19:30 PM

Crypto Cards Season 2 is Live!

The Phoneum team is excited to announce that a BIG UPDATE of Crypto Cards is now live on Google Play!
There are 99 NEW cards for you to find in boosters, 11 NEW collections that double the amount of pages in your Album to 22.
Update or download version 1.1.1

https://phoneum.medium.com/crypto-cards-season-2-is-live-1371c8b737b6
Pansophic

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 11:29:38 PM

We will definitely list our token on more exchanges this upcoming year. We have very high standards of where we want PHT to be exchanged through. Probit has proved their merit to us and many other projects for the past few+ years.

Also, the trading volume is not low. There has been an average daily trade volume of between 1.5K and 5K USD per day for the past couple months, and that is with absolutely NO [artificial] "market making" services, offered and encouraged by almost every one of the many centralized exchanges that have reached out to us.

Feel free to recommend exchanges you would like to see us listed on, though at this stage we are much more interested in exploring the world of Decentralized Exchanges (DEX's), which is why we are also listed on Polonidex (Poloniex.org).

Kindest Regards,
Kazz

PoloniDEX...? Does the Poloniex Team ...greatly dislike Americans still...? I was a loyal user, but 99.99999% of Americans have little-to-no control over policy. If they operate as a DEX though, hypothetically, Americans could then return to Poloniex via PoloniDEX...unless prohibited by the dev team....(?)

Are there any Android games independent from Phoneum that have adopted the token?  I mean, the rate of adoption of innovation ideally follows an S-Curve. But that curve requires a fairly well known independent early adopter of the innovation to initiate the innovation's transit along the curve. An Innovation isolated unto itself...that is a significant drag on growth...

As for exchanges, if you can make it all the way to Coinbase (the Broker/Retail side); then Phoneum is as gold (used to be). More States are legislating favorably to cryptocurrency. If you look at the State of Iowa's legislative current session in particular, the State is a gateway to making a lot of money, (ref, Crypto legislation, & online gambling legislation — the overall direction in the US is clear; there's 1 State that's opened 2 critical doors, fyi).
Venkateshv1509

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 09:48:51 AM

Woah damn, I just logged in to my phoneum cloud mining account and see that I have around 12$, but it was around 2.5$ yesterday Grin, is there any specific reason for this surge? Huh
Selim reza

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 06:37:17 PM

https://i.imgur.com/OUp8Eo9.png

Phoneum is a true mobile-only cryptocurrency platform, designed and developed to deliver a simplified user experience and platform that enables all users, regardless of technical aptitude or country of residence, to fully participate in the cryptocurrency economy through gamification. The platform is powered by the PHT token, which is also used in real-life to reduce Carbon Dioxide emissions, to help protect and regenerate the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil, and cleanup/remove plastic pollutants in the Ocean.

We have created a catalogue of Games and Apps to help introduce newcomers to the world of cryptocurrencies by offering everyone a fun and free way to earn various cryptos, such as:

Phoneum (PHT), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tron (TRX), BitTorrent (BTT), BeatzCoin (BTZC), Wink (WIN), LoveHearts (LVH), Tron Weekly Journal (TWJ), and NoleWater (AMSK).

https://i.imgur.com/YlF2hoO.png

Users can earn the PHT token through our portfolio of mobile games, available on Google Play and the Apple App Store, along with many other cryptocurrencies, by opening treasure chests, completing various quests/tasks in-game,  playing mini-games, or by participating in one of our many daily, weekly, or monthly challenges and competitions.

Along with earning PHT through our games, we have developed our own Cloud-based mining/earning application, “Cloud Earning PHT”, which allows you to earn between 700 and 12,000 PHT per week, without using any resources on your mobile device.

Once Earning is established, the app does not require the device to keep it open or running in the background to earn PHT. At any time, open Cloud Earning PHT to access the average Earning statistics, track the Earning progress, check the current value of the PHT token, the list of exchanges that PHT is listed on, and a 30-day performance graph.

To avoid interruption, a notification is sent after 7 days to claim your PHT and to start a new earning session.

https://i.imgur.com/PZlBjBC.png

https://i.imgur.com/d8w0ISd.png

We have partnered with CO2 Cards Ltd. to create a game and a real-life use case for PHT. CO2 Game rewards players with top cryptocurrencies for opening treasure chests, playing mini games and completing tasks, while helping real life green projects operate. You can redeem your earned PHT to reduce real-life Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emissions by helping protect and regenerate the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil by sponsoring the planting of new trees, along with supporting efforts to remove plastic and other non-biodegradable pollutants in various Oceans.

Play the game and support United Nations Certified Nature protection and carbon reduction projects around the globe. In-game purchases can help you advance faster, but you can also progress by just enjoying the CO2 Game for free.

Learn more about the process by visiting CO2Cards.com

https://i.imgur.com/PqFklWx.png

Token Name: Phoneum Token
Symbol: PHT
Type: TRC-10 Tron-based Token
Token ID: 1003095
Decimals: 2

Total Supply: 5,000,000,000 PHT               ICO Price: $0.01USD
Circulating Supply: ~1,000,000,000 PHT      Current Price: Can be checked on CoinGecko/Blockfolio/TronScan/Probit/PoloniDEX

https://i.imgur.com/6SYczu6.png

https://i.imgur.com/WFl6XnV.png

Website  •  Discord  •  Telegram  •  Facebook  •  Twitter  •  Reddit  •  Medium  •  Instagram  •  YouTube  •  LinkedIn  •  Steemit

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: