Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Crypto News Websites - Where do you find your crypto news?  (Read 407 times)
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:55:56 AM

Coindesk, cointelegraph , and coinness app only, I like using blockfoli too because for every coin you add on blockfoli you will always receive updates about the coins, very good for tracking news for coins you hold

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptogiji

Activity: 277
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:47:20 PM

Hello everyone. I have written an article with the top websites to find crypto news. I hope this helps and if there are any that you think should be on the list, leave a comment and if i agree i'll add it. Note i'm not talking about social media / forums, but actual crypto news websites.

Also have a look at the blogging platform the article is written on. It's a crypto blogging platform where you can earn BAT for liking articles / creating content. It's a free way to earn crypto. You can sign up through the article and start earning BAT (More than using the Brave browser on a daily basis)!

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/top-websites-to-find-your-crypto-news-xqdgrg?a=GELe3POa69

Think you pretty much the top 4 websites to find crypto news, thanks for sharing. I used to use CCN but i found that i prefer the ones you have mentioned. I really like https://www.beincrypto.com as they have some good technical analysis and nowhere near the amount of adds like the other websites.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've signed up and started earning BAT through it for free. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto for free. Anyone can sign up through the article above.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 10:12:33 PM

I joined couple of ico and crypto news Channel on telegram to get brisk and quick information always.

And recently i joined a crypto activity group that drops present updates from the various exchange platforms around.

I also signed up from crypto currency and blockchain newsletters from medium, to get the latest developments on the crypto sphere.

I thought publish0x was mainly for writers to earn as they publish?? Do they have blockchain authors??
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 02:26:27 PM

Think you pretty much hit the nail on the head in regards to the websites where you can find jobs, I like the look of Cryptotask as well there is always been a need for more freelancing platforms.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 09:59:11 AM

I usually use two websites, Cointelegraph and CCN to search for news about crypto. CCN is one of the oldest news websites about bitcoin about cryptocurrencies, but I'm surprised it's not on this list, I think CCN deserves a place on this list.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 11:55:02 AM

I usually use two websites, Cointelegraph and CCN to search for news about crypto. CCN is one of the oldest news websites about bitcoin about cryptocurrencies, but I'm surprised it's not on this list, I think CCN deserves a place on this list.
Right, I totally agree with your opinion, CCN site deserves a place in the crypto news list and even deserves to be in the top position, because the site always provides complete information on news that is trending.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:22:20 PM

actually i find their news from our daily great you tubers and watching the present and current news related to the world of crypto and followed my accounts on twitter to verify if what is the trending news regarding the flow of coin prices including the developments on the  crypto sphere and also watch the CNN sites which is deserve a place in the crypto news.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
jimsteel

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 02:47:16 PM

Good information. It really help me. I'm a freelance worker and a trader in crypto. I think you listed the best websites in the crypto world.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning BAT from it! I would recommend it to anyone. You can sign up through the article in this link.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:26:59 AM

Hello everyone. I have written an article with the top websites to find crypto news. I hope this helps and if there are any that you think should be on the list, leave a comment and if i agree i'll add it. Note i'm not talking about social media / forums, but actual crypto news websites.

Also have a look at the blogging platform the article is written on. It's a crypto blogging platform where you can earn BAT for liking articles / creating content. It's a free way to earn crypto. You can sign up through the article and start earning BAT (More than using the Brave browser on a daily basis)!

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/top-websites-to-find-your-crypto-news-xqdgrg?a=GELe3POa69

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with us, it's a great article and a great starting point.

Cheers for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning crypto for free.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:41:27 AM

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with us, it's a great article and a great starting point.

Cheers for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning crypto for free.

Did you actually sign up today and have started earning something worthwhile? I think Publish0x takes a process. you have to wait until there is an approval for you to become an author, where you will be able to earn appreciable income.
As regards the news sites, the only one I know of, that are on the list are, Coindesk and Cointelegraph. I am still very new to others, but I will look into them. Thanks to the OP for the resource.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:58:37 AM

Coindesk, cointelegraph , and coinness app only, I like using blockfoli too because for every coin you add on blockfoli you will always receive updates about the coins, very good for tracking news for coins you hold
Agree they are a good sites to get an information, but seeing what OP said he didn't have any intention to know them, he just make an offer for crypto user to see his content on brave browser and tried to tell to everyone here that brave browser will give you BAT when you be a content creator at there. You can see the link the he put and there is $0.20 as his reward for the content that he wrote. I think the sites that you give will be known well by all crypto user unless for those who just news to crypto the he won't know it at all.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:39:50 PM

I don't really read news quite often in terms of crypto because I don't put too much time in it like it is my full-time job, but when I tend to need the updates from how the price seems to move especially to BTC and what likely caused it, I tend to look at Forbes although they aren't only focused in crypto, but it has become like a blind pick of news for me when I first started reading news in crypto.
If there's gonna be news articles focused on crypto, I would choose Coindesk.

Ok, I agree with Forbes, but as you said it does not tend to crypto, so the main topic is not there, you can see CCrypto News, Coindesk, and Coin Telegraph for more detailed information.because the site is all about crypto.
maybe Forbes is already famous for other news but for crypto you should consider what I'm saying.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:32:04 PM

I don't really read news quite often in terms of crypto because I don't put too much time in it like it is my full-time job, but when I tend to need the updates from how the price seems to move especially to BTC and what likely caused it, I tend to look at Forbes although they aren't only focused in crypto, but it has become like a blind pick of news for me when I first started reading news in crypto.
If there's gonna be news articles focused on crypto, I would choose Coindesk.

Ok, I agree with Forbes, but as you said it does not tend to crypto, so the main topic is not there, you can see CCrypto News, Coindesk, and Coin Telegraph for more detailed information.because the site is all about crypto.
maybe Forbes is already famous for other news but for crypto you should consider what I'm saying.
You are right but I only use Coindesk and Coin Telegraph. the information there is fairly updated and it helped me to make predictions in the trade and investment that I did.
Jateng

Activity: 1254
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:54:29 PM

Right, I totally agree with your opinion, CCN site deserves a place in the crypto news list and even deserves to be in the top position, because the site always provides complete information on news that is trending.
I never heard yet about CCN it looks like a lot of crypto hunters are know it. I should try to their websites too and seems that their good in creating a relevant news about cryptocurrency. Cointelegraph is one of the largest and trusted cryptocurrency news provider in the world. Coindesk is also good when it comes the latest news about crypto. Forbes is also another source of cryptocurrency news

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:06:45 PM

In my opinion, to get good crypto news is on the official website. because the purpose of finding reliable news is to be a reference for us in seeing the development of crypto going forward. so I think we should look at a truly official website and the article isn't misleading.
roganite

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 05:49:09 PM

Great article, this is an amazing place to start your crypto journey. I have followed you on the blogging platform and tipped your article as I believe it deserves it.

Also double bonus for showing me the crypto blogging platform, I've signed up and started earning BAT through it, if you combine it with the BRAVE platform you can get a decent amount of BAT over a month I believe. If anyone is interested in joining me on this platform, you can by signing up through the article in this thread.
cryptowomba

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 02:27:55 PM

I think all the websites you listed are pretty much the best sources for news.

Personally i use twitter as I can follow influencers / companies and get up to date news.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging website, I have signed up and it's great. i have started earning BAT. I think i'll earn more from this platform than Steemit in the next month or so. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to earn crypto.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 02:38:25 PM

i still use bitcoin nigeria for my crypto news, back in the day the merkle used be a freqienty updated source too, relaible too. Twitter used to be full of pump and dump groups tho personally

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 02:53:06 PM

Many news sites about cryptocurrency that provide information about the latest developments about the world of crypto.
I usually visit coindesk.com as the most complete and always updated cryptocurrency news website,

but for my regional customized crypto news website in Indonesia I visit bitcoinnewsindo.com and coinvest.com, with news presentations in Indonesian and always updated all the time.

apart from when the website, the information that I can usually come from steemit, reddit, medium and telegram groups.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 04:00:15 PM

I know of several crypto news websites but the ones i resort to for the latest of information in this industry is Cointelegraph, Coindesk, Cryptocurrency News, BeingCrypto and Cryptopress. Almost all other outlets pick their news from these websites. However, always check the authenticity of any other news outlets before acting on it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: