Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proven tennis bettor / Private Service with daily tips provided. 80 percent win  (Read 563 times)
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:40:21 AM

hey

please tell us your monthly price as it is right now?
how do you suggest to manage the bank roll according your bet style?

is telegram the only way to get your bet tips?

good luck

Two ways :  go through bet advisor they have several subscription options but the monthly one (most basic is 69.99EUR)  you cant speak to me directly if you go that route and you will not get live tips its just impossible with the way their format is set up.

Best option: Directly to me, 50 EUR monthly you get added into my channel which gets you all the bets i post on bet advisor( often abit quicker also), a few that are also not put onto bet advisor, as well as all live bets which is the best feature by far and the ability to contact me directly for whatever if it is needed.

As for how to pay: skrill, paypal, crypto, ecopayz, ect  

Staking, small 10 percent on most bets, if i tip max bet il try to advise stake always but upto 50 percent.   Bankrole size matters if your starting off very low we will play safer intill we get to a bigger number .  
Hope this helps and any questions more just ask and also thanks for your interest!

thank you very much for the details. Please allow me some more questions.

I can pay you in Bitcoins and you will give me your BTC address to send you payment?

which BTC Bookies you suggest? I use in general cloudbet, Fairlay and sportsbet.io. Is this enough to get your tips matched?

the tips you give us are those the minimum odds to accept or will you tell us when for example you got 1.36 odds we can accept 1.30 as minimum odds?

cheers

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Ryleys (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:49:35 AM

hey

please tell us your monthly price as it is right now?
how do you suggest to manage the bank roll according your bet style?

is telegram the only way to get your bet tips?

good luck

Two ways :  go through bet advisor they have several subscription options but the monthly one (most basic is 69.99EUR)  you cant speak to me directly if you go that route and you will not get live tips its just impossible with the way their format is set up.

Best option: Directly to me, 50 EUR monthly you get added into my channel which gets you all the bets i post on bet advisor( often abit quicker also), a few that are also not put onto bet advisor, as well as all live bets which is the best feature by far and the ability to contact me directly for whatever if it is needed.

As for how to pay: skrill, paypal, crypto, ecopayz, ect  

Staking, small 10 percent on most bets, if i tip max bet il try to advise stake always but upto 50 percent.   Bankrole size matters if your starting off very low we will play safer intill we get to a bigger number .  
Hope this helps and any questions more just ask and also thanks for your interest!

thank you very much for the details. Please allow me some more questions.

I can pay you in Bitcoins and you will give me your BTC address to send you payment?

which BTC Bookies you suggest? I use in general cloudbet, Fairlay and sportsbet.io. Is this enough to get your tips matched?

the tips you give us are those the minimum odds to accept or will you tell us when for example you got 1.36 odds we can accept 1.30 as minimum odds?

cheers

Yes , but i would add me on telegram first and we can do it in private convo  @kawkaw1

You can bet on everything I offer with Sportsbet Io (fantastic book maker if you ask me) Cloudbet also has a good / almost all covering of bets i offer. I cant talk about fairlay as this is first time i have heard of it but It looks cool from quick search I done.   Aside from those I suggest Sportsbet io, Bet365, Sportsinteraction, Sportingbet, Not sure i trust 1xbet but they have everything, Fortune jack , Stake, Betfred, Betclic, Expectbet I suggest all to be honest are good books with great selections overall.

I will add this to everything I post in my channel from now on Yes, Thank you for this as it is always discussion with others that helps bring good ideas to light. I had not thought to add that, but they do feature it on betadvisor so i will also include it in my channel.
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:23:56 PM

Thank you for your responses to my questions.

I will try to type better when on computer but there is no betfair in my country. Unfortunately

Same here, but you can use white label exchanges via an agent. They have the same markets/odds/liquidity as Betfair, just no API to use trading software. Challengers is a bit hard to bet on Betfair due to low volume, but as I saw you also make some bets on ATP level from time to time, that would maybe bring you some benefits.

Not sure i trust 1xbet but they have everything

1xbet is not to be trusted. You can bet there and try to take advantage of their good and early odds. But make regular withdrawals and be prepared to not get paid at some point.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
Ryleys (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:26:14 PM

Thank you for your responses to my questions.

I will try to type better when on computer but there is no betfair in my country. Unfortunately

Same here, but you can use white label exchanges via an agent. They have the same markets/odds/liquidity as Betfair, just no API to use trading software. Challengers is a bit hard to bet on Betfair due to low volume, but as I saw you also make some bets on ATP level from time to time, that would maybe bring you some benefits.

Not sure i trust 1xbet but they have everything

1xbet is not to be trusted. You can bet there and try to take advantage of their good and early odds. But make regular withdrawals and be prepared to not get paid at some point.

Thanks, yea perhaps avoid them as i have lol... the rest are all positive for me tho !
Ryleys (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 02:40:23 PM

bump bump bump thanks to all responses and followers

Still offering a quick free trial in my telegram channell

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFkSuY60EAkY7NeqVA
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 02:51:49 PM

hi
what is a quick trial? And how much time in advance you give out the pre match tips?

thanks and good luck

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Ryleys (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:18:19 PM

hi
what is a quick trial? And how much time in advance you give out the pre match tips?

thanks and good luck

Allow enter channel free for week, to see if like it. Smiley

what is a quick trial? ^^^    And how much time in advance you give out the pre match tips?  It is different all the time, but usually well in advance for pre match bets often as soon as the line is offered so that can be the day before because odds do drop on allot of stuff I bet prematch I cant tip it the next day /close to match start because often the odds are ruined. The odd time if i hear of late injury news or something the tip can be closer to match start but this is not a majorly common scenario.  Thanks Smiley  Anyone who skips the free week trial and signs up right away and trusts me and my skills i offer all of march for 25$ total.  Wink

Ryleys (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:21:44 AM

Bump:)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:43:11 PM

^ Just a piece of advice. I do understand your confidence in your talent/skills in betting. I know how confident you are with your analytical skills when it comes to Tennis Games. And you decided to try doing private services where you give advice to people and ask for a fixed service fee. But that is not how it works. You might consider having a service where you give advice to people. The people will bet based on your decision. And when they win, you will get a share from their profit. Nevertheless, what would the best option you may have and will make you look like a legit professional bettor? Before anything else, peace out!
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:50:34 PM

^ Just a piece of advice. I do understand your confidence in your talent/skills in betting. I know how confident you are with your analytical skills when it comes to Tennis Games. And you decided to try doing private services where you give advice to people and ask for a fixed service fee. But that is not how it works. You might consider having a service where you give advice to people. The people will bet based on your decision. And when they win, you will get a share from their profit. Nevertheless, what would the best option you may have and will make you look like a legit professional bettor? Before anything else, peace out!

hey

sorry but I did not understand your posting. would you please be so kind and give it to me ELI5

thanks

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Ryleys (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:14:28 PM

I already do that, i have people bet for me and i take a cut How do you think i bet for so long with no limitations? Your post makes legit no sense your telling me how to run a service it can be done however I want Wink  Also how is it my confidence? all i do is submit whati i think will happen lol and most of the time it seems to occur they are mostly educated decisions i believe.. im not bragging about anything their just factual numbers I am speaking about in reference to my stats. Also the last part of your post is probably more confusing that reading my poor english I dont understand it at all. Thanks for stopping in.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 09:45:50 AM

Interesting. Your service requires proofs I guess. You could let some reputable members on this forum test your service for some times (maybe one or two weeks). This will probably help your reputation here a little. Maybe if you win consistently for over one year, the reputation will increase more.
. This is a fair shout but my bet advisor numbers do pretty clearly show for the past year i have made money every single month with aroundthe exact same stats, i cant fake my bet advisor stuff they log all my work prematch. I cant even tip if the match begins too soon so what i woukd say is that while i can continue to be good and prove it the nunbers are sort of already there to see.

Am not doubting you. Just think you should have some sort guarantee that your service would work all the time. Or you should probably just state your chances in percentage. I guess if you don't perform as expected, your customers won't be really happy.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:39:22 AM

Interesting. Your service requires proofs I guess. You could let some reputable members on this forum test your service for some times (maybe one or two weeks). This will probably help your reputation here a little. Maybe if you win consistently for over one year, the reputation will increase more.
. This is a fair shout but my bet advisor numbers do pretty clearly show for the past year i have made money every single month with aroundthe exact same stats, i cant fake my bet advisor stuff they log all my work prematch. I cant even tip if the match begins too soon so what i woukd say is that while i can continue to be good and prove it the nunbers are sort of already there to see.

Am not doubting you. Just think you should have some sort guarantee that your service would work all the time. Or you should probably just state your chances in percentage. I guess if you don't perform as expected, your customers won't be really happy.

thanks for your input. IMHO you should take a free trial and see yourself what is happening there to get the picture. please let me add that the OP does not like questions especially after a loss of a perfect match that ended 6:0 6:0 as a loss. very bad attitude (sadly)
I will spare now further comments for now. Lets see what OP has to say

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Ryleys (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 12:06:28 PM

That is fair, My win percentage is on the bet advisor page per month for the last year +,
as for refunding people who are not happy sure i could make this like a advertised thing which it is not, if you are not happy sure I will never hold someones 30 or 50 $ and run away lol i am not here to scam people out of petty amounts.  ( or any amounts)

Hope this helps and thanks for posting Smiley
Ryleys (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:05:37 PM

Bump bump bump
Thanks to all that have shown interest so far
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 06:47:37 PM

Bump bump bump
Thanks to all that have shown interest so far

I will ask my unanswered question here. when you give your tips in telegram would you please add a comment that this bet will appear in betadvisor? I am only interested in your betadvisor tips. If this is not possible please tell us

good luck

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Ryleys (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 10:51:56 PM

I have answered you multiple times, It is strange you are using this forum as a platform to semi slander what i am trying to do.. It makes very little sense to me. You complained to me that the first bet lost which was very strange behaviour no people i have ever dealt with have ever got on my case about a bet winning or losing so quickly into us working togeather (let alone ever). Now 10 slips in a row will in and there is nothing from you positive or negative.  Huh I will let this topic slide out and make a new one because you are posting very weird stuff not helpful to what i am trying to accomplish)

Also i do not care if you are " popular" in this forum, like you keep stating that is meaningless to me.  Also there is litteraly a link to my bet advisor profile if you want to go that route click on the link and sign up. Thanks for your time Smiley
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:27:25 AM

I have answered you multiple times, It is strange you are using this forum as a platform to semi slander what i am trying to do.. It makes very little sense to me. You complained to me that the first bet lost which was very strange behaviour no people i have ever dealt with have ever got on my case about a bet winning or losing so quickly into us working togeather (let alone ever). Now 10 slips in a row will in and there is nothing from you positive or negative.  Huh I will let this topic slide out and make a new one because you are posting very weird stuff not helpful to what i am trying to accomplish)

Also i do not care if you are " popular" in this forum, like you keep stating that is meaningless to me.  Also there is litteraly a link to my bet advisor profile if you want to go that route click on the link and sign up. Thanks for your time Smiley

you will not be the first Scammer I exposed here! IMO You are sadly a very stupid Scammer.

I entered and paid for your telegram group cause I was sure we get the betadvisor bets. The betadvisor stats are to good to be true but as everything is possible I thought I will give it a try to test it and to see if you are legit. instead of Betadvisor bets we got your bets which you partly get from other tipsters.
First bet you posted was a tennis bet that ended with a loss of 0:6 0:6 and when I told you in DM that the game ended with a loss 0:6 0:6 you said this is impossible and I should shut up and I have no clue  Sad

then you bombarded me with DMs how good you are and how bad I am  Grin
why did you delete all DMs?

Show us some of your betslips?
Real bets you did and not 1 dollar bets!
Prove yourself and as long you will not prove yourself you are for me a Scammer!
You underestimate the members here in BCT and this is a big mistake.

how much did you bet on this surebet you posted you received from another tipster? ( oh sorry it was not a tennis bet )

I will have no problem to apologize if you prove me wrong!

as you did not deliver the goods I am asking you to give my payment back!!!

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:52:13 AM

the sad story goes on

as OP telegram group suddenly disappeared from my telegram it looks like that OP banned me from his telegram channel even I paid 25$

Anyone who skips the free week trial and signs up right away and trusts me and my skills i offer all of march for 25$ total

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224244.msg53844349#msg53844349

and March even did not started  Sad

this is a scammer and thief. Be warned

I again ask OP to refund my 25$ I paid for March

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Ryleys (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:59:53 AM

This person is crazy, I won several bets in a row and then as soon as one lost he popped up on my message list calling me a fraud?

I had to deleate him because it was getting totally out of hand and he is actually pyscho in my opinion the way he talks and acts.

I will refund him fully even tho on the weekend over 10 bets won in a row, just to show i am not a scammer but i have zero interest in having you in my list or around my channel.

Even if i pay you there is likely a chance you will claim i never did, that is honesty the type you are.  I dont have time to read what you write above but please read this Thanks!

I could prove i have clients who are renewing and are happy so i honestly think its just you lol..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: