Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep your assets safe as the Bull run draws nearer  (Read 594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 12:25:09 PM

in my opinion the bull run will begin in phase 4 in 2020, because I still see some prices going up and down again. but the decline is not too significant, bull run will still occur only not at the beginning of this year. just a little reminder for traders not to be too ambitious when seeing rising prices, because maybe that can change in a matter of hours.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:07:58 PM

The exchanges that have the intention to exit are already planning towards that. they device every means possible to attract new users. The problem now is, you cannot tell exactly when they will exit. So the advice is that you should trade with only what you can afford to lose. This is why your choice of exchange, particularly, the one you trade on is very important. Laos, if you make profit, always withdraw it and continue with the rest.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:16:20 PM

Always should trading in a big exchange and don't risk deposit funds in unknown or new transactions, as you can see BCNEX exchange is exit scam and also some other exchanges like IDAX, I think after the bull run if you got profit should be safe in a hardware wallet.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:29:57 PM

People who want to get rich quick will get scammed no matter when the time is, it could be bear times or stagnant times even the most boring times and they would still get scammed without waiting for the bull.

The difference on bull run is the fact that there are more people who end up trying to scam others when they see price going up, they see people who make profits and like it and they offer them even bigger profits which people buy into since they already made profits so why wouldn't they make even more.
abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:09:55 PM

Lol. No need to mention exchanges. Actually, this is a good point you have made. I have had some close people experience something of such in the past. It wasn’t funny. It is the best one goes for exchanges with a good reputation.
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:39:07 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 12:47:19 AM by leatutz

Dear bounty hunters, and traders in the house. The year 2020 has been positive and we have been experiencing price surge lately.

We look forward to even more price surge or a bull run in the coming weeks, but do not lose guard while using exchange platform to trade.
Always withdraw your assets from exchanges after trade.

Because some exchanges have the potential to disappear after a little price moon.

NB: Just my opinion and thoughts tonight, and i am not pointing fingers towards any exchange.
Open to be educated further more.

Thanks
From Binance exchange you don't need to withdraw your coin after trading or buying any coin. Some exchange like Bithumb, bitrrex and Binance doesn't disappear even after huge pump. This could make a bullrun of all altcoins, my one favorite coin wepower did a good surge in few times. During halving of top coin, some altcoins could get huge surge.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 05:09:16 AM

That's right, I also store a lot of valuable tokens in a trusted exchange, and occasionally I also use these tokens as capital for daily trading, because now many tokens that are already popular are starting to rise in price slowly.

It is because a large exchange must have used a hard wallet and they also guarantee lost funds, as in recent cases in large exchanges they immediately replace lost funds
wellay

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:33:41 AM

Hello everyone. Blockchain solutions are developing more and more and getting to some industries that used to work without it. I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile blockchain solutions are bringing to the table. Of course, analysis is required here to evaluate every particular solution
juegav

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:34:40 AM

Hello everyone. Blockchain solutions are developing more and more and getting to some industries that used to work without it. I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile blockchain solutions are bringing to the table. Of course, analysis is required here to evaluate every particular solution

Morning. Oh yes, this is true. From my point of view, strategy that helps - getting deeper into the niche you are pretty experienced in. Because it makes it easier to analyze the found solution and understand its real value
wellay

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:35:51 AM

Morning. Oh yes, this is true. From my point of view, strategy that helps - getting deeper into the niche you are pretty experienced in. Because it makes it easier to analyze the found solution and understand its real value

Very true. For example, I am big fan of attending different sport and music events. And the ticketing industry is rather traditional with many frauds on the market etc. So I tried to find new, innovative and unique solution on the market
juegav

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:36:25 AM

Very true. For example, I am big fan of attending different sport and music events. And the ticketing industry is rather traditional with many frauds on the market etc. So I tried to find new, innovative and unique solution on the market

Hmm, interesting. Cause yeah, the industry is traditional. And have you found any truly advanced one? Can you share? Very curious to know
wellay

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:37:34 AM

Hmm, interesting. Cause yeah, the industry is traditional. And have you found any truly advanced one? Can you share? Very curious to know

The most advanced discovery is GET protocol. In few words, GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And just imagine how large market is and how solution can help here. Also, for example, GET team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And around 300k tickets are sold already via GET. This is the amazing example of real solution that brings real benefits. Also interested in your opinion. Of course, I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a deeper understanding of unique features guys are coming with
juegav

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:38:15 AM

The most advanced discovery is GET protocol. In few words, GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And just imagine how large market is and how solution can help here. Also, for example, GET team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And around 300k tickets are sold already via GET. This is the amazing example of real solution that brings real benefits. Also interested in your opinion. Of course, I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a deeper understanding of unique features guys are coming with

Sounds very attractive from your words, thanks for the recommendation. Let me have a closer look and share my thoughts
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 12:14:14 PM

Even without the bull-run incoming, you must never store your assets in an exchange since you have no custody of your private key. There had been a lot of attacks in exchange and some even lost millions of dollars worth of crypto in an exchange. It is best to secure your assets, than be sorry in case your token gets lost.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:16:07 PM

Why still put your assets in less known exchanges where any time the bull run kicks in may end up exiting with all assets in it. Keep your assets to where you know it is secured and making a good profits such as binance, okex. They are also running some ways of additional income by staking and etc.
wellay

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:16:44 PM

What I would say here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token
juegav

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:17:59 PM

What I would say here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token

Hello there. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else
wellay

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:18:52 PM

Hello there. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else

Sounds rational. I am adding innovations, roadmap, team experience and milestones - formula for a great platform. By the way, are you having any that fully meet your requirements? Many such?
juegav

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:19:08 PM

Sounds rational. I am adding innovations, roadmap, team experience and milestones - formula for a great platform. By the way, are you having any that fully meet your requirements? Many such?

Oh, good question. Nope, I cannot say that there are many - only 2 or 3 most interesting ones. But to be honest, the most advanced solution (and my latest discovery at the same time) is ThreeFold Network. What I am really impressed with here - entirely new and innovative approach. Basically, ThreeFold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. But of course, much more rational is to have a look at their website to get a deeper understanding of the solution
wellay

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:20:22 PM

Oh, good question. Nope, I cannot say that there are many - only 2 or 3 most interesting ones. But to be honest, the most advanced solution (and my latest discovery at the same time) is ThreeFold Network. What I am really impressed with here - entirely new and innovative approach. Basically, ThreeFold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. But of course, much more rational is to have a look at their website to get a deeper understanding of the solution

More than impressing, thank you for your recommendation here. I will have a closer look at what solution stays for and get back with own thoughts afterwards. So far indeed sounds good
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: