News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you trust USDT?
Yes - 175 (70.3%)
No - 41 (16.5%)
Not sure - 33 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 249

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust USDT?  (Read 7039 times)
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 12:17:47 PM

Actually, based on the research USDT is also valuable and the asset has probably increased as well as many investors are still focusing and respectfully trust towards this kind of tokens. For this reason, it is also profitable even the negative speculation has been sparkling and I believe that there is no exemption about the risk so nothing is wrong behind with this transaction.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:20:25 PM

I trust USDT but i don't consider it is real USD backed. We use USDT to calculate our assets' value in portfolio. As we know, crypto is not supported by real USD. So, we need to calculate our BTC, ETH and altcoins' value in USDT. It is one of the top 10 coins in crypto markets.
You need to learn again about this issue, Stablecoin is backed by real USD, and it has helped the price of Stablecoin always stabilize in this market. If USDT is not backed by real USD then I believe its price will fluctuate a lot like other altcoins.

USDT is not backed by real USD. USDT is just a coin like other coins but it is stable and calculate and consider the value of USD. If anytime you see any rumor about USDT or bad news, you will see the flactuations. So USDT is not backed by real USD. Have you any evidence that USDT is backed by real USD?
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

Total Exchange (TEX) and Luxury Ledger (LXRY)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 02:28:25 PM

I trust USDT but i don't consider it is real USD backed. We use USDT to calculate our assets' value in portfolio. As we know, crypto is not supported by real USD. So, we need to calculate our BTC, ETH and altcoins' value in USDT. It is one of the top 10 coins in crypto markets.
You need to learn again about this issue, Stablecoin is backed by real USD, and it has helped the price of Stablecoin always stabilize in this market. If USDT is not backed by real USD then I believe its price will fluctuate a lot like other altcoins.

USDT is not backed by real USD. USDT is just a coin like other coins but it is stable and calculate and consider the value of USD. If anytime you see any rumor about USDT or bad news, you will see the flactuations. So USDT is not backed by real USD. Have you any evidence that USDT is backed by real USD?

Exactly and it can lose the value as it is not backed up by anything but give a value of dollar nothing else. It is just another cryptocurrency and nothing else.

TEX-LXRY

World's Largest Crypto Goods and Services Market
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:29:40 PM

So how can it be stable for so long and never fluctuate in the price above 1cents or more. previously it was said that USDT was actually backed by real USD that the company holds but it was later denied by the company and the officials said that it is not fully backed by the real USD, but still people believe that it is backed by real USD as it is a stable coin and should be backed by real currency. Personally, I use USDT for keeping my investments in crypto safe when there is an unpredictable market movement going on in the market so as to keep my dollar value constant, other than that I am no supporter of USDT.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:36:18 PM

USDT is not direct USD, USDT is one of the most stable coin in the crypto market. A lot of investment is being made on this coin. Many traders are making trade on it. Most of the exchanges have accepted this coin as on of the most trustable coin. So, I have a full trust on USDT.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:45:25 PM

USDT is not direct USD, USDT is one of the most stable coin in the crypto market. A lot of investment is being made on this coin. Many traders are making trade on it. Most of the exchanges have accepted this coin as on of the most trustable coin. So, I have a full trust on USDT.

People use USDT to keep the value of their assets steady and stable. Many traders also trade with USDT pair, and it's easier for us to calculate how much capital or profit we get. So until now USDT is still reliable. I think USDT also suitable for withdrawing coins
Annamike

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 05:11:10 PM

There are some discrepancies about USDT but personally I trust USDT and most times uses it to avoid loss when not so sue sure of which coin to invest in, though when I Tether I don't make profit

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 05:14:43 PM

Why would you buy USDT? Only when you would like to stay in crypto when you expect a dump, right? But, you should know that all of these stable coins are at the edge of the law and we don´t know for how long they will survive. So, be careful and do not hold these stable coins for a long time.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Salamstar

Activity: 534
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 05:27:33 PM

Of course I trust the Tether currency and it cannot be fraudulent, as USDT recorded a consistently high volume of trading and outperforms even Bitcoin. It is also considered among the most important currencies that traders resort to to keep the value of their crypto holdings, especially in cases of market downturn.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 05:28:53 PM

I wouldn't give you any reason and only my own management can say that i use more USDT for daily trading. Many people prefer USDT because it is a stable coin so they use it more so that their capital does not decrease. Which currency you value most depends on the type of work you do in the crypto market.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 06:19:51 PM

USD Tether is a Bitfinex issued ERC-20 token which is claimed to be backed by dollar at 1:1 ratio. There are controversial opinions about this and some say it's a scam.

Do you trust USDT or believe it might be a scam?
In the world of cryptocurrency, it is hardly worth trusting anything unconditionally. In our actions with cryptocurrency, we must take into account a certain percentage of even the most incredible negative coincidences and not invest, as they say, all eggs in one basket. However, sometimes it's worth the risk. It is often a significant risk that brings a large profit. There can be no unequivocal advice here.
As for the USDT stablecoin, it has always generated confidence so far.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:22:35 PM

The best stable coins are cash in the mattress. But for the purpose of transferring them through the narrator without declaring it is of course good to use USDT. But this is of course just my opinion))

IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:22:40 PM

I'm not sure I trust usdt, especially usdt can lock our coin and actuall trust more in stablecoins besides usdt, it's just that sometimes in some exchange stablecoins available only usdt so forced if I want to secure assets I think only usdt I can used .

I'm interested in knowing some points why you don't trust USDT? is it due to the fact that SEC drags the Tether firm and Bitfinex on different occasions or there is more to it? I don't think there is anything wrong with making use of USDT, besides its the most widely used stablecoin with the greatest Liquidity and mcap.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kezacky

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:26:19 PM

I believe the Theter altcoin or USDT is one of the stable coins that can maintain its value in any situation. and I'm also not sure if the USDT is a scam. I like this coin because it is safe for investment or at least it can minimize investment losses.

Keeng Daveed

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:39:03 PM

I trust USDT so much, of course as for me I say it's the most stable it's certain unlike crypto like BTC and others, people say it's a scam? Personally saying it's not and as a matter of fact it's part of the most stable.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 08:52:27 PM

Why would you buy USDT? Only when you would like to stay in crypto when you expect a dump, right? But, you should know that all of these stable coins are at the edge of the law and we don´t know for how long they will survive. So, be careful and do not hold these stable coins for a long time.  Smiley
Obviously, we will never be profitable if we buy USDT and hold it, Stablecoin only helps us to stabilize when the price crashes and easily trade. Btw I totally agree that stablecoins can crash at any time, so always be careful with it.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:26:35 PM

I know perfectly well that the provision of USDT dollars exists only as long as everything is good on the crypto market and there is no very large collapse and panic. Therefore, I try not to keep my money in the USDT for a long time. However, I would like to say that in recent weeks, to transfer my money between exchanges, I most often use USDT, because the cost of transactions in it is one of the smallest.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 11:45:47 PM

Is a bit risky holding it but from the way i see it I think is already used in many exchanges and is like the most dominant crypto stablecoin out there Personally I think having those strings and holding positions make it a coin to be relied on for now.

pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:50:45 PM

Is a bit risky holding it but from the way i see it I think is already used in many exchanges and is like the most dominant crypto stablecoin out there Personally I think having those strings and holding positions make it a coin to be relied on for now.
of course USDT is one of the coins that is safe to hold long-term because with USDT which has very little price movement it will make investors more confident that the profits that will be obtained will indeed take a long time because it has slow price movements but the level of risk is very small.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:54:53 PM

I trust USDT and I don't see any reasons to state it "scam". If you mean the risk in using the USDT, even it has a lower risk in inflation than keeping Bitcoin or ETH. USDT is a stable coin, it has low volatility. That's why people prefer to choose it once the values of most crypto coins are decreasing. In addition, USDT has been in fourth place in coinmarketcap ranks. It cannot be placed in that position if USDT is probably a scam.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: