Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOTA 2] ESL One Los Angeles 2020 MAJOR ONLINE TOURNAMENT [ENDED]  (Read 1160 times)
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 09:24:58 AM

Hey guys!

Where do you usually watch the matches live? I made a few live betting yesterday while watching the game through twitch.tv. I later on realized how much delayed the streaming was. My bet was settle already but the game through the site was still going on. I kind of took the opportunity to place a bet on PSG when the odds suddenly flipped against their favor. I though it was a nice timing only to find out the game was already hugely in favor of Invictus in the actual game.

Can you recommend a real-time live telecast of ESL games? Thank you!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 09:35:04 AM

Standing updates: North America Region.

Quincy Crew is on the top now with 0 losses and next the Evil Geniuses with 2-1 record.
This Quincy Crew is really making comeback here, with past tournaments they really played bad, this team got also good line-ups especially Yawar brother of Sumail King is there and MSS also.
In this region, the matches are also exciting and enjoyable to watch.

I think, ESL-ONE channel in twitch is the official streaming of this tournament, where you can also check here: http://live.esl-one.com/ (official website of the ESL) which the twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/esl_dota2) is embedded there.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Darker45
Legendary

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 12:16:06 PM

~snip~

I think, ESL-ONE channel in twitch is the official streaming of this tournament, where you can also check here: http://live.esl-one.com/ (official website of the ESL) which the twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/esl_dota2) is embedded there.

I will try watching live matches through their website. There was a couple of channels streaming PSG.LGD vs. Invictus when I was watching yesterday. Both were delayed, though. The other one was without audio while the other one had Russian commentators. I chose the latter only to end up really delayed. Not good to be used as basis for live betting. I was waiting for the odds to get better while watching the game. I lost.

Thanks for this!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:28:46 AM

Winners(1st place) per region.

Southeast Asia ~> Fnatic

North America ~> Evil Geniuses

South America and China coming soon.

While the combined Europe and CIS region will start as soon as the two other regions will end. They have a lot of teams so it's a good decision to end the others first so that the coverage will be focused to them.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 08:39:43 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2020, 10:03:59 AM by turkandjaydee

-snip-
Even the official channel often has a delay. Sometimes the match results in Liquipedia are updated earlier before the game actually ends in live streaming.

But it's not like they deliberately did it, I think the delay was only caused by a connection or something (maybe from their side or even from our side as a spectator).

By the way, ESL also has a youtube channel and they also open live streaming there too.

Southeast Asia ~> Fnatic
I thought Adroit will win because they started this tournament really well and they only lost 2 times in the group stage. But I'm also suspicious that Fnatic will win because they have a really good record from previous tournaments and we've seen many times the winning team always climbs from the lower bracket.

So I'm glad I didn't make a bet on this match.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 10:15:13 AM

Southeast Asia ~> Fnatic
I thought Adroit will win because they started this tournament really well and they only lost 2 times in the group stage. But I'm also suspicious that Fnatic will win because they have a really good record from previous tournaments and we've seen many times the winning team always climbs from the lower bracket.

And I did bet in Adroit thinking they would win against Fnatic based on the results they had.

Either way, what I am really waiting for here is the game of OG and Nigma. I will not be betting on it since I think this game would be like an exhibition game but I am really rooting for Nigma here. I am a fan of OG but the thing is that based on the games of Nigma in WePlay, they learned a lot playing and watching their games with OG in the recent TI. With a different lineup, I think Nigma might be surprised but I think they could win. After that game, I am OG all the way.
sunsilk

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:31:38 PM

Southeast Asia ~> Fnatic

They did well as usual but commend the team Fnatic. They've always been professional and experienced. That's what Adroit is lacking of, they need to be more exposed to top teams such as Fnatic so that they could gain experience.

Fnatic isn't active during the early season but they're showing who they are on this tournament. Salute to all teams for the Sea region even with Geekfam who fell short of the tournament and Boom.Esports that's also improving and gaining attention in the Sea.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 01:13:51 PM

And I did bet in Adroit thinking they would win against Fnatic based on the results they had.

You will always need to think about this, this is not a rare thing to happen in Dota 2.
and we've seen many times the winning team always climbs from the lower bracket.

And often, the momentum in the group stage and the main stage are different. Sometimes the team that will on fire in the main stage is different from the team that was on fire in the group stage.

Either way, what I am really waiting for here is the game of OG and Nigma. I will not be betting on it since I think this game would be like an exhibition game but I am really rooting for Nigma here.
OG lineup is really screwed currently. I think they're pretty strong against Nigma if midone and topson are playing but sadly they're not.
So I prefer Nigma here, but we must see both team performances first and not make any predictions in the early matches.

but they're showing who they are on this tournament.
No doubt about this, I saw they have really good performance even with the tier 1 team.
Janation

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:35:50 AM

Either way, what I am really waiting for here is the game of OG and Nigma. I will not be betting on it since I think this game would be like an exhibition game but I am really rooting for Nigma here.
OG lineup is really screwed currently. I think they're pretty strong against Nigma if midone and topson are playing but sadly they're not.
So I prefer Nigma here, but we must see both team performances first and not make any predictions in the early matches.

I think you did not read their announcement about this one.

The last tournament, WePlay, they let Madara and Ceb play then NoTail and Sumail swap their positions. In that charity event, they will go with that lineup but in terms of the upcoming major, ESL One Los Angeles, they will be going with their current line up with Midone and Topson. I think they are strong but for now, I will also go with Nigma with my reason in that earlier post. 4 hours from now, we will be seeing them clash again, I can't wait.
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 09:13:17 AM

The last tournament, WePlay, they let Madara and Ceb play then NoTail and Sumail swap their positions. In that charity event, they will go with that lineup but in terms of the upcoming major, ESL One Los Angeles, they will be going with their current line up with Midone and Topson. I think they are strong but for now, I will also go with Nigma with my reason in that earlier post. 4 hours from now, we will be seeing them clash again, I can't wait.

Odds update for this upcoming match, OG vs Team Nigma.
I am also going here for Team Nigma. For now, I still can't appreciate the line up of OG now even most of their players compose of mid players, just like Sumail, and MidOne which is recently joined.
I am still sticking to this Team Nigma, solid team and perfect lineup, as time goes by, w33ha is getting good for team Nigma. Performance of Team Nigma in recently WeSave! Charity Play tournament is pretty well and hoping for this tournament too.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sunsilk

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:31:59 AM

but they're showing who they are on this tournament.
No doubt about this, I saw they have really good performance even with the tier 1 team.
They had a flawless victory against Adroit. What I've seen with the comment boxes as I've watched the game, many were disappointed for Adroit the way they were beaten by Fnatic.

I am also going here for Team Nigma. For now, I still can't appreciate the line up of OG now even most of their players compose of mid players, just like Sumail, and MidOne which is recently joined.
Good observation. The original OG was a damn team build with confidence and chemistry. Ceb and Notail are the remaining from the original roster who will play still. But who knows if they can create the same chemistry as the old team.

It's still the group stage and I wouldn't bet, for now, I'll just observe the upcoming matches.

Janation

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:53:18 AM

I am still sticking to this Team Nigma, solid team and perfect lineup, as time goes by, w33ha is getting good for team Nigma. Performance of Team Nigma in recently WeSave! Charity Play tournament is pretty well and hoping for this tournament too.

I think OG will be shaping again the meta here in this tournament.

I am a fan of how OG does things but right now I am on Nigma's side but let me tell you my opinion about this. We all know how OG likes to play early games, they are so aggressive and just like to run around trampling their enemies. I think the reason they picked 2 mid laners is to control the two lanes. That means, 3 lanes secured and support just doing their roams or focussing on lanes. Just imagine how annoying Saksa and NoTail will be in this tournament.
sunsilk

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:16:35 PM

I think OG will be shaping again the meta here in this tournament.

I am a fan of how OG does things but right now I am on Nigma's side but let me tell you my opinion about this. We all know how OG likes to play early games, they are so aggressive and just like to run around trampling their enemies. I think the reason they picked 2 mid laners is to control the two lanes. That means, 3 lanes secured and support just doing their roams or focussing on lanes. Just imagine how annoying Saksa and NoTail will be in this tournament.
They always have something new and they are the ones who are creating a new meta. Yes, the playstyle of OG is very aggressive and they are the same as TNC but more careful and better in terms of performance, obviously because they are two-time tea-eye winners.

The addition of Sumail will make them more aggressive if he's on the position 2. Topson and Midone won't play for this tournament and we get to see how 33 will play in the mid lane because he's known to be an offlane player.

By the way, the game's starting as I've posted this and they are on the picking phase.

Watch the stream: https://www.twitch.tv/esl_dota2

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:35:31 PM

By the way, the game's starting as I've posted this and they are on the picking phase.

I don't know what to watch right now, CSGO or Dota2. It is a Faze game but it is also a OG-Nigma game. By the way, they picked Lycan and I remembered in one of his streams he is so annoyed by that hero with the short cooldown on his SS. I thought that it is a sign that they will be using it and I guess I am right. OG all the way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Darker45
Legendary

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:04:22 PM
Merited by amishmanish (1)

It's still the group stage and I wouldn't bet, for now, I'll just observe the upcoming matches.

I've made a few bets on this major already. So far, it seems the plays are more unpredictable. I guess those huge names are more relaxed on major matches as compared to when they are playing on TI. Those who are less known and have so much to prove are the ones who are more aggressive in the major stage. More focused games and perfect executions are mostly showed by the superstars in the TI.

I hope we are already back to our normal lives by August in time for the biggest and most anticipated DOTA event.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sunsilk

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:09:00 PM

I don't know what to watch right now, CSGO or Dota2. It is a Faze game but it is also a OG-Nigma game. By the way, they picked Lycan and I remembered in one of his streams he is so annoyed by that hero with the short cooldown on his SS. I thought that it is a sign that they will be using it and I guess I am right. OG all the way.
Game 1 is done and it's a win for OG.  Smiley

Game 2 incoming.

I've made a few bets on this major already. So far, it seems the plays are more unpredictable. I guess those huge names are more relaxed on major matches as compared to when they are playing on TI. Those who are less known and have so much to prove are the ones who are more aggressive in the major stage. More focused games and perfect executions are mostly showed by the superstars in the TI.

I hope we are already back to our normal lives by August in time for the biggest and most anticipated DOTA event.
Dota 2 games today are always unpredictable. Sometimes an underdog used to win and a tier 1 team loses surprisingly. This game is balanced although you will see a lot of memes that this game is dead and imbalanced.

FlightyPouch

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:32:20 PM

Dota 2 games today are always unpredictable. Sometimes an underdog used to win and a tier 1 team loses surprisingly. This game is balanced although you will see a lot of memes that this game is dead and imbalanced.

To be honest, they are saying that this game is dead but they don't have a basis of it since players are still flooding the server. Steam will always find a way to develop the game, we have IceFrog in our side to analyze and balance the game and shape the meta. Well, Steam is continuously updating the game so it is fine. As a player, we should also contribute by sending them emails about the game. That way, we will be able to contribute to shaping the game as a whole.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:02:33 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2020, 05:28:51 PM by amishmanish

So the Europe-CIS online league started finally. So we get to see some of the best teams in a sortta pro setting now. As Darker said, these games aren't really as well-fought as the real deals. Right now, an exciting 3rd game between VP and Hellraiser which from the picks, looks to me like may go HR s way.

Edit: Ate my words..Duh!
FlightyPouch

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:53:41 PM

I think you did not read their announcement about this one.

Based on their recent game, they go with the lineup they had in WePlay, so you're wrong. Though you are really right in your statement that OG really liked to trample their enemies early game. OG is just diving under the tower and it is really exciting since despite we know how aggressive OG is, it is so good watching them do that. And I think Nigma is taken aback with how the OG played right now, it is true that they are aggressive like that in TI but with the addition of Sumail, and throw there Ceb too, man! This is just amazing! Just look at the plays Sumail and Ceb did in their first 2 games, it is really mindblowing how good they are.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Janation

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:17:56 AM

Based on their recent game, they go with the lineup they had in WePlay, so you're wrong. Though you are really right in your statement that OG really liked to trample their enemies early game. OG is just diving under the tower and it is really exciting since despite we know how aggressive OG is, it is so good watching them do that. And I think Nigma is taken aback with how the OG played right now, it is true that they are aggressive like that in TI but with the addition of Sumail, and throw there Ceb too, man! This is just amazing! Just look at the plays Sumail and Ceb did in their first 2 games, it is really mindblowing how good they are.

My bad there, I thought they are just changing their line up for the charity event.

All in all, OG did not change. As the casters said it, we are kind of expecting this kind of gameplay from OG. I am kind of disappointed that Nigma did not retaliate that much and it's like Nigma is hiding some strats in this game the fact that they had a lot of mistakes in this game. Even Kuro that is the brain of team Nigma is making mistakes. Here is the thing though, having NoTail and Ceb back in the lineup is the reason why they trampled Nigma. Every time Ceb makes a play, I remember Kuroky when they are being interviewed for the True Sight when he said that he's a bit of annoyed that they can't get revenge to Jerax and Ceb but right now that Ceb is back in the lineup, this happens. Nigma is hiding a strat, I can tell you that. Miracle is playing well, the same with w33. In terms of OG, damn I don't know why teams are just letting Sumail be a free agent. OG will be using the King to win this major, I can tell you that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: