Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ambassadors Needed For Different Parts Of The World  (Read 236 times)
mrquackquack (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:06:32 PM

Our project is slowly picking up more and more attention and so we will need ambassadors. Everyone is invited to take part in this on a voluntary basis and we urge you to join. Thanks again for your time...
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:34:03 PM

Voluntary isn't a popular word here. If you are going to ask some members to spend their time with your project, you better have something good to offer other than your sweet talks. No matter how many times you are going to ask, I believe the response will be the same. Sorry mate, that may sound rude but that's reality. 
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:27:02 PM

Our project is slowly picking up more and more attention and so we will need ambassadors. Everyone is invited to take part in this on a voluntary basis and we urge you to join. Thanks again for your time...
If you're looking for motivated people to perform a quality work and a long-term conditions, then i'd recommend you to allocate a certain amount of funds for them, as well as various merchandise with logos of your project and/or some other perks
mrquackquack (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:36:25 PM

There is a 10% Bounty for All Referred Sales. Thank you for the comments.
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:35:44 PM

There is a 10% Bounty for All Referred Sales. Thank you for the comments.

Then you are not in need of Ambassadors. Simply say you are in need of some bounty hunters to help promote your project with their social media engagements or written contents. And refrain from using the words "Voluntary" when it comes to needing people to help you grow or promote your project. Anyways, good luck in your project.

mrquackquack (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:44:35 PM

Thanks I appreciate the comment and well they would be considered Ambassadors.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 04:50:14 AM

really?your project is getting more attention?yeah i am sure yes because of you asking all of your needs for FREE,that is really attention but you know what?this is not a good popularity because it seems that you and your team wants to earn while not spending eve a  penny.
how i imagine what kind of team and project do you have?and what is the future of this as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 03:45:39 AM

I gotta say though, your own activity on various parts of this forum surely gets noticed but not your project. Asking people to voluntarily take part in something, takes guts. You need to have a very good project with a great chance of success for people to even consider signing up. Unfortunately, you don't have that. You don't have a website, ann thread looks bland and the project itself is vague. You might want to work on those points first before starting a recruitment process. Just my two cents.  Wink

mrquackquack (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 03:55:06 AM

Well I appreciate your comments I see you have been following so I thank you.
Bitlover10

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 08:46:17 AM

You can share more about your project. What kind of project it is and what kind of work you wanted from ambassador and what you offer?

Bitcointalk
mrquackquack (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:53:07 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5222963.msg53816837#msg53816837
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 12:00:02 PM

Urging People to join "Voluntarily"?to be ambassador?

1st Question - what will be the benefits of those Users if ever they Accept being ambassador of your project?

2nd Question - what if the project become successful ,how would you take a look for those who gives you "FREE SERVICES"?

3rd Question - are you really serious in what you are doing here?

because in my years here in Crypto this was the very first time that i saw a Developer or a Team that asking a Full FREE services to work for their Project.

No one will trust to invest in your project knowing that you Spend nothing but Time and everything worked with you for Free,because if ever it turns the project to be scam?(i am not telling you to be the one but What IF) you have nothing to lose but investors has a lot.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mrquackquack (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 01:20:16 PM

The benefits would be taking part in a new project and also a 10% on any sales over 10 USD. If the project becomes successful then those people can feel a little bit better with themselves knowing they took part. As far as trust and if this project is a scam, well seemingly you all like scams so I think this will be just fine. Thanks for the comments.
coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 03:29:05 PM

The benefits would be taking part in a new project and also a 10% on any sales over 10 USD. If the project becomes successful then those people can feel a little bit better with themselves knowing they took part. As far as trust and if this project is a scam, well seemingly you all like scams so I think this will be just fine. Thanks for the comments.
It seems like you are not convinced by the opinions in comments above .
Do you really consider 'taking part in a new project' as a benefit ? What kind of benefit is this ?
You OP, would you put time and effort for this kind of benefit? For just to feel a little bit better (as you said) !
Your project would get more attention if you (team) spend real efforts including a budget to fund the charges for start. No one will be engaged unless you provide enough garanties instead of promises .
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:58:26 AM

what?the next project?meaning the profit of this first project will be yours?nice promises and now you really gain Free help here  Roll Eyes
                              ~snip~
It seems like you are not convinced by the opinions in comments above .
Do you really consider 'taking part in a new project' as a benefit ? What kind of benefit is this ?
You OP, would you put time and effort for this kind of benefit? For just to feel a little bit better (as you said) !
Your project would get more attention if you (team) spend real efforts including a budget to fund the charges for start. No one will be engaged unless you provide enough garanties instead of promises .
the funny thing here mate is it looks like He is not affected on all criticism above and ignoring those important points people asked him to explain.

and yet promising "Next Project" is the most questionable here because this first project lives with "free jobs" and now another one to create.
mrquackquack (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:58:21 AM

The criticism is so intense.. Not really but anyways. I don't know why these people even respond. All that time wasted complaining about stuff you could be doing something more productive with your life. Like being an ambassador.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:07:13 AM

The criticism is so intense.. Not really but anyways. I don't know why these people even respond. All that time wasted complaining about stuff you could be doing something more productive with your life. Like being an ambassador.
Because they are concern to you and the possible people that will take your offer as an ambassador.

I think the correct position would be Brand Ambassador instead of telling it as a plain ambassador. Others got it thinking that you need someone who will be your representative for that specific project that you're working it.

coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:17:47 AM

Because they are concern to you and the possible people that will take your offer as an ambassador.
OP, but also because we are in a forum made for opened discussions. Users who respond are free to post their opinions and they are not doing this to judge you in first place. Furthermore, you are not showing the good willingness to react over criticism which doesn't really look promising from a project representer. You may also forget that you are in bitcointalk forum, where you have to logically defend your opinions and not just ignoring opinions you don't like .
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 01:54:15 PM

A voluntary ambassador? means not getting any payment because its self voluntary right? I don't think any person who would do offering their time to be an ambassador without getting any payment. Second thing you don't even give any information what kind of project you have no person will approach to you asking to be part of the ambassador team without any payment and without knowing what kind of project you wanted to endorse.

mrquackquack (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:16:04 PM

Listen there's a 10% Bounty on any sales like prior stated. If you're going to create problems for the project please don't reply to this thread and go valiantly fight scammers somewhere else. If you want to join the project and it's future then please do so. Thanks again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: