Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitsWall - New kind of Bitcoin Offerwall  (Read 837 times)
ElSila (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 01:07:35 PM

Hello everyone,

I want to introduce to you a new type of offerwall, paying in BTC, released few days ago, I'm talking about www.BitsWall.net
If you're an website owner (PTC, Faucet, Game or other related websites), you can monetize your website in just few minutes using this new offerwall. Users won't have to spend hours to complete an offer, they will have to do easy tasks like visiting websites or watching video and they get rewarded instant. Of course, you earn revenue everytime your users complete offers, easy as that!

For more details about integration, you can follow this documentation: https://bitswall.net/docs/

If you have an website, service or video and you want to promote it, on BitsWall you can promote them with prices starting for only 8 Satoshi / conversion, all you have to do is to join, deposit funds, create your campaign and see your website / video stats growing. This service provide only full focus visits and video views!

Give it a try, it is free to join and it takes less than a minute!
gundamwing

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:44:00 PM

I don't know how to configure it

currency name, currency round, exchange rate and the postback url ?

New play to earn to maximize your earning ! (https://earnmoneyfromgame.siterubix.com/play-to-earn-games%f0%9f%92%b0/)
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 01:58:49 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 03:33:20 PM by ElSila

Hello,

Currency name = the name of your internal currency (points, coins, credits or however is called the coin you reward your users on your site)
Currency round = how many decimals have your currency on your site (up to 2 decimals)
Exchange rate = how many points (or other currency name you may have) will receive your users for every satoshi you earn
Postback URL = see documentation, is a PHP file called each time your user complete an offer, this file is called to reward your user
ESGames

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 02:13:17 PM

Hello everyone,

I want to introduce to you a new type of offerwall, paying in BTC, released few days ago, I'm talking about www.BitsWall.net
If you're an website owner (PTC, Faucet, Game or other related websites), you can monetize your website in just few minutes using this new offerwall. Users won't have to spend hours to complete an offer, they will have to do easy tasks like visiting websites or watching video and they get rewarded instant. Of course, you earn revenue everytime your users complete offers, easy as that!

For more details about integration, you can follow this documentation: https://bitswall.net/docs/

If you have an website, service or video and you want to promote it, on BitsWall you can promote them with prices starting for only 8 Satoshi / conversion, all you have to do is to join, deposit funds, create your campaign and see your website / video stats growing. This service provide only full focus visits and video views!

Give it a try, it is free to join and it takes less than a minute!

hey could you show us an example of the offer wall and the offers available?
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 02:16:34 PM

Hello,

Offerwall Demo: https://bitswall.net/offerwall/7g68qm53wjqixhbxrdfhsihrid51og/DEMO_USER
As mentioned, this is a new offerwall, so for the moment there aren't many offers, but it will grow Smiley
ESGames

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 02:53:41 PM

Hello,

Offerwall Demo: https://bitswall.net/offerwall/7g68qm53wjqixhbxrdfhsihrid51og/DEMO_USER
As mentioned, this is a new offerwall, so for the moment there aren't many offers, but it will grow Smiley

its pretty good , neat and clean design.

What is the payment threshold , the FAQ mentions "Payment threeshold depends on what withdrawal method you select."

I would like bit more detail
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 03:25:15 PM

For the moment only FaucetPay and direct Bitcoin Wallet are available as withdrawal method.
FaucetPay = 0.001 BTC
Bitcoin Wallet = 0.01 BTC
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 02:57:52 PM

Hello guys,

Several improvements were applied to this service, amoung those improvements, 2-Factor Authentication was added as an extra layer of security for publisher / advertiser accounts. I recommend you all to keep your accounts safe by enabling 2FA authentication from Account Settings.
cryptopapito

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:29:35 AM

How do I set it up on a Wordpress site, it's not getting  my users ID
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 04:32:07 PM

I'm sorry but I'm not able to help you do the integration and this service can't be integrated on any website.
cryptopapito

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:14:03 PM

So it doesn't work
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 02:27:24 PM

This is an offerwall, it doesn't work for any website. It was created for users based websites, where user can win points or other internal currencies, websites like Faucets, PTC, GPT and so on.
FusionSe7en

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 04:15:02 PM

How do you deal with chargebacks? I haven't found anything about it in your documentation.
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 06:35:13 PM

There are no chargebacks for now, right now there are available only PPC (paid per click) campaigns and Video campaigns, this is why rewards are provided instant.
yannik.biz

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 06:36:44 PM

How do you deal with chargebacks? I haven't found anything about it in your documentation.
in the Docs under....
Postback Notifications
Whenever a user complete an offer, we will make a call to the Postback URL that you indicated in your app attaching all the information that you will need to credit your users.

Joined this some days ago.It has very high withdraw limit for only PTC offers...... lets see what the time brings Cheesy

regards

█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████[<a style="color:#3465A4" h
FusionSe7en

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 08:18:38 PM

in the Docs under....
Postback Notifications
Whenever a user complete an offer, we will make a call to the Postback URL that you indicated in your app attaching all the information that you will need to credit your users.

Joined this some days ago.It has very high withdraw limit for only PTC offers...... lets see what the time brings Cheesy

regards

I think you misunderstood I what I asked... I mean chargebacks, like reversals, refund, etc.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 04:15:43 PM

Do you ask for tax ID or tax form?

ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 07:53:29 PM

@startsts Tax ID is optional, is not required.
creange

Activity: 177

Türkçe-English-Español

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 03:02:09 PM

I can't see the demo offerwall.Getting this error:  This offerwall doesn't exists or wasn't yet approved!

I'd consider to add to my website but I need to see the offerwall first before I integrate it

bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:37:22 PM

I can't see the demo offerwall.Getting this error:  This offerwall doesn't exists or wasn't yet approved!

I'd consider to add to my website but I need to see the offerwall first before I integrate it

Same here, looks really cool to have withdrawal from offerwall directly to faucetpay, but the site does not have a lot of info which I would like to know..

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: