Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overview of faucet scripts  (Read 2681 times)
ElSila

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 11:13:54 AM

I just released another product few days ago, you may want to check it out: https://mn-shop.com/shortptc-bitcoin-ptc-shortlink
Thank you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ESGames

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:38:20 PM

hmm whats the point of a faucet script?
ElSila

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:42:49 PM

hmm whats the point of a faucet script?

A Faucet Script is used to create an Faucet Website. Not everyone have the knowledges to create a new script, so for those who want to create a Faucet website but they don't know how to create their own script, they can purchase a ready made script. That's the point.
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:28:22 PM

I just released another product few days ago, you may want to check it out: https://mn-shop.com/shortptc-bitcoin-ptc-shortlink
Thank you Smiley
Hi, I'm trying to focus here on listing faucet scripts, not scripts for shortlinks, ptc websites and etc. But I'm going to add link to your product into my article.
And thanks for answering @ESGames question!

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3150

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 11:31:23 AM

bitcoins4free.ml/faucet-scripts/
Up
I removed several faucet scripts from the listbwhich aren't available anymore.
If I missed some scripts to add, please let me know. Wink

Scripts, where is in the review is not written the price was a free script?
Also, do you have any list with "faucet list" script?

I have not been in a faucet world for a long time, just thinking that maybe re-activate some of my domains.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:14:43 PM

Scripts, where is in the review is not written the price was a free script?
Also, do you have any list with "faucet list" script?

I have not been in a faucet world for a long time, just thinking that maybe re-activate some of my domains.
If price isn't written, it means that faucet script is free. If script is paid, you can see price below description of that script.
Currently I don't have list of faucet list scripts, maybe it would be good idea to make such list, but now I don't have enough time unfortunately. Now I can suggest only Gr8.cc faucet list script:
https://gr8.cc

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:45:14 PM

I found a nice list on cryptocreed and I thought it was good. This one has even more scripts. Everything together no need to waste so much time with searching.

FaucetCMS script takes a fee per claim instead of being free. Does anyone know what that fee is?

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 08:12:36 PM

I found a nice list on cryptocreed and I thought it was good. This one has even more scripts. Everything together no need to waste so much time with searching.

FaucetCMS script takes a fee per claim instead of being free. Does anyone know what that fee is?
Thank you for nice words!
Here is FaucetCMS fees:
From 3 satoshi per claim (if claim amount <100 satoshi) to 6 satoshi (for amounts bigger than 200 satoshi).[/size]
I only don't know how much DOGE/ETH fee they are charging.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 10:46:14 PM

UP
After some time I updated list of faucet scripts. I added some new faucet scripts. I also updated information (features, prices, links and etc) about all old scripts.
There is 28 faucet scripts available on my list, it's biggest list online.
But if I still missed something, or you found some mistakes, just let me lnow Wink

Mike Mayor

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:03:10 PM

UP
After some time I updated list of faucet scripts. I added some new faucet scripts. I also updated information (features, prices, links and etc) about all old scripts.
There is 28 faucet scripts available on my list, it's biggest list online.
But if I still missed something, or you found some mistakes, just let me lnow Wink

I want to give you some merits but I don't have any Sad Another example of how the merit system is broken... Your website has been very helpful to me. The list extensive but the description and links to each are short which is good, I hate to have to scroll through to many things. You also placed the links together. Easier to see that way. Nice new adds.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 11:17:37 PM

I want to give you some merits but I don't have any Sad Another example of how the merit system is broken... Your website has been very helpful to me. The list extensive but the description and links to each are short which is good, I hate to have to scroll through to many things. You also placed the links together. Easier to see that way. Nice new adds.
Thank you for nice words. It means me more than some merits Cheesy
Yeah, I tried to collect everything into one place and dedcribe everything shortly. Soon I will have to make big update, because Faucethub will close, so there will be big changes there.
And I'm always waiting for suggestions how I can improve my list.

Mike Mayor

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:54:20 PM

Thank you for nice words. It means me more than some merits Cheesy
Yeah, I tried to collect everything into one place and dedcribe everything shortly. Soon I will have to make big update, because Faucethub will close, so there will be big changes there.
And I'm always waiting for suggestions how I can improve my list.

Pleasure. After reading this I went and had a look. I am so annoyed. Stupid USA law again and people folding under its "power" what the hell is the matter with that country huh? Not everyone lives there. Where I live if you lose your money with crypto then shame. USA hounds people down over scraps. Now those of us who don't live under their jurisdiction must deal with this crap as well. Crypto is not government issues I don't give a damn what anyone says, it has nothing to do with the government and there is nothing to tax since there is no fiat to tax.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 10:11:19 PM

BIG UPDATE
I made quite big work with this overview. I removed all obsolete scripts which are not working anymore after Faucethub has been closed. Also updated information about current scripts - available payment options, features and etc.
Check it out

@Mike Mayor, sorry that I didn't replied to your post, I noticed it just now. As I understand, closure of Faucethub isn't related with USA. They've been forced to close because of new regulations in EU.

Mike Mayor

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 07:59:06 PM

No problem and nice update I was waiting for that. Your website is the best website to find out about faucet scripts with it all in the same place. Saves so much time. I thought it was USA laws that made faucethub close.
It sounds like a load of shit to me. Crypto is not money and the government has no control over it. We don't like their fiat and we did our own thing and now they mad. Maybe of their pathetic fiat didn't lose its value continuously people would not turn to fiat. I personally will never be pushed around by any law. They can piss right off.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 10:53:33 PM

I made little update on list of faucet scripts. I have added and updated some download links and added/updated information about few scripts.

CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 06:00:33 AM

Cool. I want to build a Stellar Lumens faucet and this has helped me narrow it down to:

Hire my own dev, or maybe see what I can do with that Quantum script.
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 09:54:13 PM

Cool. I want to build a Stellar Lumens faucet and this has helped me narrow it down to:

Hire my own dev, or maybe see what I can do with that Quantum script.
Yeah, if you want to build faucet for currency which isn't supported by microwallets, there isn't many options for you. Most likely that you will need custom made script.

CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 02:01:06 AM

I think, if I was to go that far, I’d just build a whole new microwallet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: