Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remove red trust, it is nothing but noise. Getting sickening to watch.  (Read 1082 times)
truth or dare (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:45:48 PM

A long standing perfectly clean account (like mine) having no history of mischief or "financially motivated wrongdoing" is hard earned and only accomplished with great care and great etiquette,

...probably does have the dox on mosprognoz though
thankfully he won't make it public
says edited by a mod so who I knows what it said originally

Still not one solid argument for retaining red tags and still no rebuttal of the negative impact and danger subjective tagging brings to the community.  That's agreed then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kulmena

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:19:21 PM

A long standing perfectly clean account (like mine) having no history of mischief or "financially motivated wrongdoing" is hard earned and only accomplished with great care and great etiquette,

Still not one solid argument for retaining red tags and still no rebuttal of the negative impact and danger subjective tagging brings to the community.  That's agreed then.

I received a message from a mod saying he edited my post because I mentioned the real name of suchmoon. Yes I know the real names of   many users. I lived in Russia and in Moscow if you know the right person in the federal security Service (FSB) you can get any name or address of anyone just for some money. But as I understand mentioning the real names is restricted on this "decentralized and free speech" forum. My friend once tried to mention theymos real name and was banned immediately. Crypto and especially this forum became the heaven for scammers. "Scams are non moderated" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 that is written in rules. Great. Don't u think that it looks like  "concealing a crime?" or something? Everyone sober or not window licker (mentally sick) knew that bitconnect was a ponzi, but nobody banned the thread due to "Scams are non moderated" end some greedy idiots lost millions of dollars. Bitconnect was just a small part of uncountable scams that forced some gullible investors loosing their hard earned money. I heard that a lot of ppl committed suicides. lost their homes and borrowed money. Now look into your soul and think about that ppl. It was so easy to ban all scammers and lock their threads. Or maybe peoples lives or leaving them homeless is nothing comparing to "Scams are non moderated"? I'm not accusing anyone or something. God will judge us all an the basis what we did in our live. I am not giving or selling any information about real names of users, so don't waste your time sending me pm's. I will ignore all of them.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 03:25:35 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2020, 03:38:08 AM by eddie13

Guess I messed this for a little bit..

This is pretty funny... You never had a single positive review in your trust list since 2017. You tried to get one by taking a loan from DarkStar_ in 2016 (around $4-10) to get a positive review, but it did't work coz lenders are giving neutral trust for loans. After that, you sold something  (there is no reference) to RealHummer and received positive review for god knows what. Finally U used OG escrow for selling for buying some cheap staff to yourself or for your alt account and he granted you with a positive review.(there is no reference) Also you were involved in some scams together with a scam master Jim Basko (All his social accounts are abandoned)  Of course you called  Unbreakablecoin a failed project (You was a head of their twitter campaign and a team member) Do you know how much money so called failed projects stole from gullible investors? Hundreds of millions. I do not know why suchmoon is supporting you in any case. My problem is that I know names. Almost all of them and yours too. I will not publish them because I don't want to dox anyone.

What a load of horse shit.. Your account research on me sucks.. I shouldn't even respond to line items..

My deal with OG was for this.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1578532.0 in 2016
spectre1989   2016-08-19   Reference   I bought a loaded Casascius physical coin from him and got it across an ocean just fine.. Thank you..
Used OG as escrow then and he didn't give me any rating for it at all for almost 2 years!! And then he randomly left one.. Maybe he saw me around enough by then or something..
Your timeline is off..

Check the ref for RealHummer in my sent rating .... .. . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135991.0 You didn't read any of those?
He bought a coin worth around $2k at the time and chose not to use escrow.. Are you calling him my alt? I think you would make yourself look foolish claiming that..

Check the ref for the darkstar deal in my sent rating  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579735.0
Read the thread, it's good stuff Wink I had all my BTC in polo lending and just bought that Cas (was illiquid) but wanted to make some trades so took a small loan.. Killed it on UNB of all things, lol.. IIRC I about tripled that loan and paid it back early..
I didn't even ask Darkstar, I asked anyone and DS was the fastest.. Maybe he is my alt too?

I'm not JB and I don't think I have done any twittering about UNB ever.. That I can recall.. I have done very little twittering at all ever..
I have no guilt/regret about anything UNB related other than not having more balls trading it than I did..

Doxing me publicly would not impress me with your skills at all.. It would just be a dick move.. A few users here have/had my complete dox that I have bought things from.. I'm not all anonymous..
And what are you gonna do? Post shit on other sites I use or something and make me look like an Alfa for having haters chasing me across the internet?
If you've looked me up you know you aren't coming to my house..

Still not one solid argument for retaining red tags and still no rebuttal of the negative impact and danger subjective tagging brings to the community.  That's agreed then.

I received a message from a mod saying he edited my post because I mentioned the real name of suchmoon. Yes I know the real names of   many users. I lived in Russia and in Moscow if you know the right person in the federal security Service (FSB) you can get any name or address of anyone just for some money. But as I understand mentioning the real names is restricted on this "decentralized and free speech" forum. My friend once tried to mention theymos real name and was banned immediately. Crypto and especially this forum became the heaven for scammers. "Scams are non moderated" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 that is written in rules. Great. Don't u think that it looks like  "concealing a crime?" or something? Everyone sober or not window licker (mentally sick) knew that bitconnect was a ponzi, but nobody banned the thread due to "Scams are non moderated" end some greedy idiots lost millions of dollars. Bitconnect was just a small part of uncountable scams that forced some gullible investors loosing their hard earned money. I heard that a lot of ppl committed suicides. lost their homes and borrowed money. Now look into your soul and think about that ppl. It was so easy to ban all scammers and lock their threads. Or maybe peoples lives or leaving them homeless is nothing comparing to "Scams are non moderated"? I'm not accusing anyone or something. God will judge us all an the basis what we did in our live. I am not giving or selling any information about real names of users, so don't waste your time sending me pm's. I will ignore all of them.

I'm not afraid of some russians..
The russians probably have me on a list for talking shit about russia.. Fine..
Can you get me my whole russian record? That would be interesting to see.. Maybe they have my whole US record and everything? Maybe even my browsing history? Did you see how good my credit score is?
Fuck em.. I hope they enjoy themselves reading about me..

Theymos's real name is not hard to find at all.. SM's dox is out there I think, if it's correct..

I don't think this person is mooseprong.. English is too good..
I see some telltails in this posts language that look familiar but I don't care enough to look into it too much..
Wonder who might be pissed at me..

Lame..
Try harder..

I mentioned the real name of suchmoon.
This is true.. I looked and it was infact caught and archived..
Posting a "dox" outside of investigations.. Tisk Tisk

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
kulmena

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:50:29 PM

I'm not JB and I don't think I have done any twittering about UNB ever.. That I can recall.. I have done very little twittering at all ever..
I have no guilt/regret about anything UNB related other than not having more balls trading it than I did..

U were involved in that scam. Please don't call it a "failed project" That is an excuse of many scammers and we heard that shit a lot. And I don't give a shit about your trust rating, trading or anything else, I am talking about facts.

I am not JB

I know who u r.

Doxing me publicly would not impress me with your skills at all.. It would just be a dick move.. A few users here have/had my complete dox that I have bought things from.. I'm not all anonymous..
And what are you gonna do? Post shit on other sites I use or something and make me look like an Alfa for having haters chasing me across the internet?
If you've looked me up you know you aren't coming to my house..

I already announced that I wan't dox anyone here or on another website, even for money. That's out of my morality and very dangerous.

I'm not afraid of some russians..
The russians probably have me on a list for talking shit about russia.. Fine..
Can you get me my whole russian record? That would be interesting to see.. Maybe they have my whole US record and everything? Maybe even my browsing history? Did you see how good my credit score is?
Fuck em.. I hope they enjoy themselves reading about me.

Your bank credit score is good. But the amounts are not too impressive. But do not let your bank (s) know that u r dealing with crypto, coz in that case all your credit history will be blacklisted and u'll receive zero credit from them in the future. Eddie, I wish you a good health and everything good to you and your family. Just stop defending scammers and be rude to forum members. Also stop to be narcissistic "A long standing perfectly clean account (like mine) having no history of mischief or "financially motivated wrongdoing" is hard earned and only accomplished with great care and great etiquette, That's my advise. And stop talking bad things about Russians and especially about Russian criminals that are searching for the lost money. They are not good guys. Even I am afraid of such ppl. God bless u. Excuse for my bad English.

@mprep is the best moderator here. He will never delete your post without explanation why he is doing so. This forum must be  proud of such people.

Nobody will escape God’s judgment (That's about my previous post regarding bitconnetc and other scams. Unfortunately I did not had a power to stop them.)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 05:07:52 PM

I don't think this person is mooseprong..

Yeah don't flatter yourself. I takes years of hard work to earn multiple trollpuppeting enemies. This is likely your best buddy mosspringles, although I'm not sure why he's so blatantly exposing his account-selling alt.
kulmena

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 01:19:05 PM

I don't think this person is mooseprong..

Yeah don't flatter yourself. I takes years of hard work to earn multiple trollpuppeting enemies. This is likely your best buddy mosspringles, although I'm not sure why he's so blatantly exposing his account-selling alt.

Stay quite, that's my advise. If I will need a dentist service I will contact u. U might give me an address of a good dentist.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 02:22:51 PM

Stay quite, that's my advise. If I will need a dentist service I will contact u. U might give me an address of a good dentist.

My advice would be to avoid following Quickseller into his doxing rabbit holes. He makes most of that shit up.
kulmena

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:28:33 PM

My advice would be to avoid following Quickseller into his doxing rabbit holes. He makes most of that shit up.

Who the f. is Quickseller? I am not interested. I even don't know his real name. (I don't need it) I already said that I wan't dox anyone and I wan't start writing about silk road ad who set it up. There were some Russian dudes involved, but they are free now. WHY? If u have 
enough money there is no problem... But not in US or EU. Ross Ulbricht was sentenced to life in prison without parole for running the Silk Road. Will I be banned if I will publish real names + facts including transactions + money laundering facts and so on...? The answer is yes. So u college buddies just stay quite and I will b 2. I do not want 2 b involved in this shit and nobody wants to join Ross Ulbricht in his "Hotel" I am a believer of god and I hate bad ppl. Yea.. and suchmoon.. Take care about your family and stop be addicted to this forum that let many ppl homeless. (A lot of them committed a suicide.. God bless us all. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: