DYING_S0UL
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1270
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT
|
 |
September 15, 2026, 11:39:26 AM |
|
If you experience any issues please let me know.
if I enable showing the earned merit and then I open a bigger multi-page thread all in one page ("all") - even this one - some (few) users will have nothing (no number) after "Earned Merit". See below. I am one of those user! I can't see the earned merits sometimes. I have/had disabled all the userscripts, on/off'ed all the option inside the BPIP main menu, closed the tabs and reopened everything, yet it's missing. DT status is visible however. Previously it was only on the megathreads, but now it's everywhere. I'm using BPIP Extension (test version) 3.0.2 on Brave browser! Btw, I suspect it's related to some of the userscripts I'm using. They may be conflicting with it.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 9611
https://bpip.org
|
 |
September 16, 2026, 12:10:07 AM Last edit: September 16, 2026, 12:20:55 AM by suchmoon Merited by PowerGlove (1) |
|
It's on the first page of Meta... It's been there for like a year at this point. It means I need to improve my marketing  Nah it's on me. I haven't been on the forum for most of the year. It works as good as in the past, but I've noticed a small glitch when I was counting the votes for a contest and now I've remembered to tell about it: if I enable showing the earned merit and then I open a bigger multi-page thread all in one page ("all") - even this one - some (few) users will have nothing (no number) after "Earned Merit".
I was able reproduce this. Not sure if this is caused by slightly different layout of the "all" page and the extension is unable to figure out which users to request merits for, or if there is some sort of limit on the server side. The users that have the merit shown correctly are the ones that it has "seen" on a normal page recently, so it has their merits cached. Edit: it's actually a bit weirder than that. I was able to get it to load all numbers after a couple of refreshes but sometimes it doesn't show even the numbers that it already has (e.g. my OP of this thread showed merits but the last post didn't). I am one of those user! I can't see the earned merits sometimes. I have/had disabled all the userscripts, on/off'ed all the option inside the BPIP main menu, closed the tabs and reopened everything, yet it's missing. DT status is visible however.
Previously it was only on the megathreads, but now it's everywhere.
Are you also experiencing this when you click the "All" link or is this a different issue? Post a screenshot if you can.
|
|
|
|
|
DYING_S0UL
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1270
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT
|
 |
September 17, 2026, 04:12:47 AM |
|
I am one of those user! I can't see the earned merits sometimes. I have/had disabled all the userscripts, on/off'ed all the option inside the BPIP main menu, closed the tabs and reopened everything, yet it's missing. DT status is visible however.
Previously it was only on the megathreads, but now it's everywhere.
Are you also experiencing this when you click the "All" link or is this a different issue? Post a screenshot if you can. Sorry man! I don't have any screenshots at this moment! Also, I never ever used that "All" function before, so can't really answer anything regarding that. (but for the sake of knowing, I just tested the ALL button the scores is fine and visible). For me it's a complete random bug, that rarely comes and goes! So I could never figure out what went wrong. Usually I would just turn on/off extensions, userscripts and browsers, maybe reinstall the extension wholly and try to fix it, that's all. Right now, it works though!  Btw, what does "deleted profiles" supposed to mean here? Afaik, archived means bans! But what are the deleted ones? 
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 4550
Merit: 7284
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
|
 |
September 19, 2026, 07:08:12 PM |
|
I was able reproduce this. Not sure if this is caused by slightly different layout of the "all" page and the extension is unable to figure out which users to request merits for, or if there is some sort of limit on the server side. The users that have the merit shown correctly are the ones that it has "seen" on a normal page recently, so it has their merits cached.
I remember I've reproduced it also with x th page of threads not only in all. I was thinking that it's maybe related to some sort of throttling/rejecting on server and lack of retries on client. Edit: it's actually a bit weirder than that. I was able to get it to load all numbers after a couple of refreshes but sometimes it doesn't show even the numbers that it already has (e.g. my OP of this thread showed merits but the last post didn't).
Hmm, you are implying that if an user has 10 posts on a "page", there will be 10 server requests for that, with some of them maybe failing?!
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 9611
https://bpip.org
|
 |
September 20, 2026, 12:30:15 AM Merited by PowerGlove (1) |
|
Hmm, you are implying that if an user has 10 posts on a "page", there will be 10 server requests for that, with some of them maybe failing?!
No, it aggregates everything into 1 request, so if there are 3 unique users on a page, it will send one request with 3 user IDs in it, get their info and populate accordingly. I think I found the issue, the server-side request was truncated at 255 chars, which can fit ~30 user IDs. I guess I didn't think of ";all" when I implemented it and assumed that 20 unique users on a page is the max. This has been fixed and I wasn't able to reproduce it since. Works fine throughout Bitcoin Discussion spam threads with hundreds of unique shitposters in 25-page ";all" threads. I remember I've reproduced it also with xth page of threads not only in all.
This has me worried a bit because it shouldn't have happened with the bug I found so maybe there is more than one issue. Let me know if you ever see this problem again, get a screenshot if you can, and the URL. Any other circumstances would be helpful too, for example does it happen when you quickly ctrl-click open a bunch of threads in new tabs.
|
|
|
|
|
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 9611
https://bpip.org
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 12:02:03 PM Last edit: September 30, 2026, 07:30:14 PM by suchmoon |
|
I'm planning a release of an updated version of the BPIP extension within the next week or so. This will be a relatively minor change for Chrome/Edge/Brave users but somewhat more of an update for Firefox/Tor users: - Minimum supported Firefox version will be 140. Current versions are 150+ and Tor is based on 140. Update your browser, there is little downside to this unless you're on e.g. Windows 7 and the best you can have is Firefox 115, in which case you get to keep your existing BPIP extension.
- Minimum supported Chrome version will be 102, which is about 3 years old at this time so should be even less of an issue.
- Changes in both browsers:
- Settings page will display a warning if site permission has been revoked. The extension gets this permission during installation but you can revoke it later, in which case the extension can't function so this warning will be a hint if that happens.
Links to BPIP and other external sites on the user profile page have been moved into a separate row.- Neutral theme has minor styling changes (only relevant if you choose custom theme in the settings and pick "Bundled - Neutral").
- A few bug fixes that should not have any visible effects (caching, queues, etc).
- Firefox/Tor version of the extension will be synced up to the Chrome version:
- "Quote from locked threads" will become "Copy post to clipboard".
- Will be updated to manifest version 3. This should have no user-facing effect but is required for me to be able to maintain a single code base and is part of the reason for minimum version 140.
- Firefox-specific change is a data collection warning that may appear during new installs and possibly during update from version 2.2.5. This is something that Mozilla now requires but the extension itself has not changed its policies or data handling, see the OP for details.
|
|
|
|
|
acroman08
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1305
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 09:14:53 AM |
|
- Links to BPIP and other external sites on the user profile page have been moved into a separate row.
Hi, I just noticed the new update on BPIP Chrome. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but is there a way to hide the red underlined part? I feel like it would look much cleaner if the red underlined part were hidden. 
|
|
|
|
|
Crypto Library
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1249
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 09:36:05 AM |
|
- Links to BPIP and other external sites on the user profile page have been moved into a separate row.
Hi, I just noticed the new update on BPIP Chrome. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but is there a way to hide the red underlined part? I feel like it would look much cleaner if the red underlined part were hidden.  Even I don't like the way it is displaying the more info in row system, not only the red underline. I will say here that if there were an option that showed it as it was before- I mean, as it is currently displayed in Firefox, it would be standard. Here I feel like the extension is taking up more display space than necessary to show these three additional infos.  Anyway, about the red underline I don't think it's the issue of the extension, it could be another issue like if you use the extension like grammarly or similar kinds of this. You can see above, I don't have the red underline.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
acroman08
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1305
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 09:53:56 AM |
|
Anyway, about the red underline I don't think it's the issue of the extension, it could be another issue like if you use the extension like grammarly or similar kinds of this. You can see above, I don't have the red underline.
I think there's a misunderstanding. I edited the red underline, I was trying to highlight the words above it and asking if there is a way to hide those words, since I like the look before the bpip update. I guess I could have used better wording so it is not confusing.
|
|
|
|
|
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11222
@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 12:25:06 PM Last edit: September 30, 2026, 03:35:38 PM by TryNinja Merited by suchmoon (5), JayJuanGee (1), icopress (1) |
|
I'm planning a release of an updated version of the BPIP extension within the next week or so.
Could you rename Ninjastic -> BitList?  Also ninjastic.space urls -> bitlist.co (only base url changes).
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 13526
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 02:49:24 PM |
|
Could you rename Ninjastic -> BitList?  This logo should be fine too. Links to BPIP and other external sites on the user profile page have been moved into a separate row.
Could an option be added to choose the view? For example, icons versus a list. I think quite a few people here are used to the old format.
|
|
|
|
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 9611
https://bpip.org
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 07:27:55 PM |
|
Could you rename Ninjastic -> BitList?  This logo should be fine too. Will do. Could an option be added to choose the view? For example, icons versus a list.
I think quite a few people here are used to the old format.
I think I'll revert it. I'm not a big fan of it either but I had it on a test branch from like 3 years ago and for some reason thought it needed to be merged.
|
|
|
|
|
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 9611
https://bpip.org
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 11:28:28 PM |
|
Also ninjastic.space urls -> bitlist.co (only base url changes).
Slight issue - see my PM.
|
|
|
|
|
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11222
@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 11:30:15 PM |
|
Also ninjastic.space urls -> bitlist.co (only base url changes).
Slight issue: For the api you can keep using api.ninjastic.space For every other link use bitlist.co (i.e user page, archived post etc)
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 9611
https://bpip.org
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 11:31:43 PM |
|
For the api you can keep using api.ninjastic.space
That's some freaky speed, you responded before I even sent the PM LOL... Ok, I'll keep the API URL.
|
|
|
|
|
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1558
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:28:27 AM |
|
Finally, back again to the previous version setup with the update from Ninjastic to Bitlist.  Works perfectly, without any issues. I don't really like the previous update to the description and link before cause just too much; taking up a lot of space makes the profile look bad. Someone already reported these; that's why not making any comments at all. Thanks for the quick update on the report!
|
|
|
|
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 9611
https://bpip.org
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 01:21:38 PM Last edit: October 01, 2026, 02:12:20 PM by suchmoon |
|
I remember I've reproduced it also with xth page of threads not only in all.
This has me worried a bit because it shouldn't have happened with the bug I found so maybe there is more than one issue. Let me know if you ever see this problem again, get a screenshot if you can, and the URL. Any other circumstances would be helpful too, for example does it happen when you quickly ctrl-click open a bunch of threads in new tabs. I just saw this happen in this thread on this page but like an idiot clicked refresh instead of investigating  At least I know now that there is indeed another issue and will try to figure this out. Edit: I was able to reproduce it by navigating quickly to another page before the BPIP values are loaded, and then going back. The browser showed cached page without BPIP values. The problem is that I don't recall clicking "back" when it happened earlier. If anyone encounters this missing BPIP Rank / Earned Merit issue, please let me know if that happened after "back" or not, and if you could open dev tools (F12 in desktop browsers) and check if there are any "error" in the console that'd be great.
|
|
|
|
|
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 8897
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:07:07 PM |
|
I see other members posting screenshots, so is new BPIP extension version updated or not for Firefox browser? There is no change for me, and on mozilla website page I still see the old version from six years ago: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/bpip-extension/PS Is it possible to create BPIP userscript version as alternative option?
|
▄▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄▄ ██▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░░▀▀██ ▄▄██████▄░▄██████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███░░░▄▄░░░█░░░▄▄░░░███▄ ▄▄▄███░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░███▄▄▄ ████████░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░████████ ██████████░░░▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀░░░██████████ ████▀▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀████ ▀███▄░░▀▀███████████████████▀▀░░▄███▀ ▀████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄████▀ ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀ ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀ | | OrangeFren | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | | | | ▄▄█████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀████▄ ███▀░░░░░░░▀███ ███▀░░░▄█░░░░▀███ ███░░░░░█░░░░░███ ███▄░░░▄█▄░░░▄███ ███▄░░░░░░░▄███ ▀████▄▄▄████▀ █████████ ▐█████████▌ █████░█████ ▐████▌░▐████▌ ▀▀░▀█░░░█▀░▀▀ | | |
|
|
|
DYING_S0UL
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1270
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:14:03 AM |
|
I see other members posting screenshots, so is new BPIP extension version updated or not for Firefox browser? There is no change for me, and on mozilla website page I still see the old version from six years ago: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/bpip-extension/PS Is it possible to create BPIP userscript version as alternative option? I don't think it's updated for Firefox yet…I just removed the old extension and reinstalled it again from the Mozila store (thinking it would be the latest for Firefox), but it's still on the old version (2.2.5). Seems like version 3.1.1 is only available for Chrome store.  Userscripts seems like a good alternative. It's kinda popular among the forum users right now, as everyone is either creating their own userscript or using one from other devs. For example, BRDb from *Ace*.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 9611
https://bpip.org
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 04:51:43 PM |
|
I see other members posting screenshots, so is new BPIP extension version updated or not for Firefox browser? There is no change for me, and on mozilla website page I still see the old version from six years ago: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/bpip-extension/PS Is it possible to create BPIP userscript version as alternative option? Check the OP, you can get 3.1.1 as a test version, but I would recommend to wait a few days until I'm done with my testing and push it out as the upgrade for the main version. What would be the purpose of the userscript? Just to get it sooner? Have some patience  but if there is another reason let me know.
|
|
|
|
|
|