Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN BITCOIN WITH THIS SIMPLE STRATEGY  (Read 193 times)
George Alex (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 08:16:14 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 09:19:47 PM by George Alex

TRADE SIMPLE WITH THIS STRATEGY

Since Join the crypto Industry, I tried to understand the market closely in a Simple way even Bigginer may use to get some profits for some times. We all know about a patiences which is needed. There are bitcoin market attribute seen easily  lead to getting some

Strategy One

When there is a higher price in bitcoin always Backed By higher Drop/lower in Bitcoin price, meaning when you see a bitcoin price drop for some time by high drop level always price will come up with higher pop-up in price

Other simple Strategy will come as time goes I still speculate some other strategy, But one provided is strongly evident over the past three years

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 09:04:32 AM

This is the swing trade strategy. Try to follow the swings of the market to make profit. Keep in mind that this is not a day-trading, of course there are sometimes big swings in a matter of hours but not that often.  This is more like long term trading. It is also dangerous if you setup unreal goals and the greed plays a big role as well you need to control it and make reasonable TA, not how it suits you.I normally trade 2-3 times in a year.
You have to learn to wait and have patience.

FanatMonet

Activity: 742
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 09:41:39 AM

Is really hard for me to make profit on trading, are there any software which will help me? Or i will loose more money with them?
There are bots that you can write to yourself or buy, but they also require you to have minimal knowledge and management skills, I remember one fine day a bot on one exchange bought all the bitcoins in the EUR / BTC pair from 400 to 4500 euros per bitcoin It was 2014, probably. The guy who used the bot, I think he was worst then.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 09:54:37 AM

IMHO this strategy works very well if you have good amount of capital. Price swing doesn't guarantee a good profit compared to long term hodling and expert day trading .

there are sometimes big swings in a matter of hours but not that often. 
Yeah, It only happen unexpectedly that you'll going to regret for not monitoring the market movements.
This is more like long term trading. It is also dangerous if you setup unreal goals and the greed plays a big role as well you need to control it and make reasonable TA.

This is also true base on experience and concerns from the other traders.
Since OP mentioned about patience, I guess it would be better to hodl long term and stablish good target, and of course don't let greed exceeds your target.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 10:02:56 AM

This has been true for most times, whenever there is a sharp drop in price for bitcoin like a massive drop say shedding over $400-600 at a downward trend, it's usually followed by an almost immediate bounce back especially when there is no clear fundamental analysis about the drop in price.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:22:11 PM

This is the swing trade strategy. Try to follow the swings of the market to make profit. Keep in mind that this is not a day-trading, of course there are sometimes big swings in a matter of hours but not that often.  This is more like long term trading. It is also dangerous if you setup unreal goals and the greed plays a big role as well you need to control it and make reasonable TA, not how it suits you.I normally trade 2-3 times in a year.
You have to learn to wait and have patience.

Strong Agree

Your post I don't think merits a plus merit for you to even request for it. You have posted the obvious but nice anyway.

This has been true for most times, whenever there is a sharp drop in price for bitcoin like a massive drop say shedding over $400-600 at a downward trend, it's usually followed by an almost immediate bounce back especially when there is no clear fundamental analysis about the drop in price.

And that is normal because that ground need to be texted again before it takes a decision. Usually, if you check the candle that had the effect of the drop, the next candle usually continues the earlier move then before traders run out and you see the drop continuing.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:36:01 PM

Agreed with the strategy of buying low and selling high, but at this time many people already known that and I think we need to find some other or an alternative way on how to earn BTC without applying this method. On the other hand, some people are waiting for some good news to join the uptrend. Like what we saw last year when the president of China talks about Cryptocurrencies is a good thing.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:38:03 PM

This could possibly be a trading patter we could implement but it is not always the case. A downtrend bitcoin market graph could not always be followed by an uptrend, a tendency of continues decline could happen if we don't know how over sold or overbought it is.

By spending time and effort to analyze the market, the chance of us to hit a good profit will be higher. Before when I was a beginner, I always believe on that kind of concept till I lost some amount of BTC that pushes me to strive further to learn even market technical analysis used in stocks, basically, the application of it is quite the same to crypto. We'll just need to adjust and filter the necessary knowledge, and at the same time, hit the investment in an exact time. And for that to be possible, we need to be always online and keeping track of our investment portfolio.

PS. Maybe we could change the way how we could earn merits, instead of saying it, members who really appreciate posts will automatically give you merits.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:41:58 PM

It became more realistic with the introduction of stablecoins but you also need to do this in small portion rather than converting all your balance as you may never know, a long term price change be in process. Don't feel frustrated when you sell your coins for profit and the price of bitcoins starts climbing and never sell below your cost price as the price is going to increase in the future. Have a record of buy price and sell price for every portion of your coins and trade at the level of 1/10th of your total balance.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 01:15:02 PM

The simplest strategy is to trade every day.

Trading every day does not mean profiting every day unless we are keen enough to see the entry point and exit point to gain profit.  And FYI, it is very simple to say but very complicated to execute when you plan to take profit.  The same goes for swing traders since we have to know when to buy and when to sell.  It may look easy, yes for one-timer but if we want to repeat it in each dip and rise, then it will become complicated and not as easy as it looks.  Believe me, one needs a lot of knowledge and a deep understanding of the market that includes TA and FA to execute this strategy successfully.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 01:38:06 PM

First thing is we have to understand the crypto market basic concept of trading and how it is working then do some research about it you will get you own trading strategies. Because your own experience gives perfect result for you.

Your strategy is looking simply every one do their daily trading strategy.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 01:47:50 PM

I agree that this nature of trading has been evidently witness by every trader. Strategies can be learned and discover as you along with trading through time. There are a lot of strategies that can be learned through personal experiences, knowledge gained from other traders and information provided through different online resources. Here are some of the websites that you could check out to gain tips and techniques when it come to tradings;
https://tradingstrategyguides.com/best-bitcoin-trading-strategy/
https://www.daytrading.com/cryptocurrency
https://coinswitch.co/news/top-12-cryptocurrency-trading-strategies-best-cryptocurrency-trading-tips

Shazeb0601

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:01:35 PM

Yes i admire and appreciate your listed strategy.and also i would like to say that the strategies comes from the  trading experience.as we get older in thr trading we get to know about more strategy and also those strategy we should implement to our trading projects.and some basic strategy what i follow while trading is just i buy bitcoin at the low price and from that bitcoin i again buy some low price cryptocurrency which is having good trading volume and having good potential then i trade.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 04:09:24 PM

Everyone know this strategy but always luck will not favor you always and that's how people are getting REKT. Sometimes bitcoin continuously start dumping so if that time you enter than there is chance of huge loss. Bitcoin doesn't play same trend always, some people will lose some people will gain and that's the trading. But if you are a good analyzer and predictor then likely most of time you would win. But for us who are just a general trader this strategy is quite complicated.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: