Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PUML] 🏃🏻PUML Better Health🏃🏻‍♂️Fitness for Data🏃‍♀️Data for Rewards🏃🏻  (Read 960 times)
Wonder_woman (OP)

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:39:11 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 12:32:13 AM by Wonder_woman
Merited by CryptoVzla (1)

PUML is a HealthTech Project that incentivises and rewards members for being active and healthy while at the same time securely storing fitness data on our digital health record.

PUML Token is Powered by EOS.

PUML GIVES CUSTOMERS FINANCIAL INCENTIVES IN RETURN FOR PHYSICAL ACTIVITY

Founded in 2016, PUML is a health and fitness rewards platform that enables gyms, sports events, brands and corporate wellness programmes to motivate their audiences to participate in physical activity in return for financial incentives. Its innovative system uses blockchain to secure members wearable and fitness data while building a new tradable asset class, valuable to insurance and data analytics companies.

PUML just covered in Australian Press - https://ministryofsport.com.au/puml-gives-customers-financial-incentives-in-return-for-physical-activity/

PUML is an activity challenge-based solution to motivate, measure & reward your workforce to successful outcomes.
Our platform is an engagement tool that offers better health employee benefits to help you show your commitment to their ongoing health & wellbeing.

It's a way to be all-inclusive, encouraging as many staff to participate as possible regardless of ability.
✔Reduce absenteeism & stress levels
✔Attract & retain employees
✔Improve corporate reputation
✔Enhance team culture & interaction
At PUML we believe that people want to work for a company that values them & makes a commitment to their wellbeing!

PUML is part of the worlds largest and most successful sports accelerator, Hype Spin Global!

To Help us Make the World Move More.

Team PUML accepted to the Hype Sports Innovation Bootcamp!

PUML is in the Hype Spin Blockchain Accelerator ISDE Barcelona!

PUML have chosen as one of 10 finalist for the Australian leg of the IPIEC GLOBAL 2019 - Intellectual Property Innovation and Entrepreneurship Contest!

https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/ipiec-global-2019-returns-with-grand-tech-funding-worth-usd-105-million-to-facilitate-project-launching-in-china-840358053.html

“This Accelerator has put us in the perfect position to execute on our Global Expansion and become one of top Dapps”
— Damien King, Founder and co-CEO

PUML Better Health is glad to announce they have successfully completed the worlds first Blockchain Sports Accelerator in association with New York University and Hype Spin, Tel Aviv. PUML was just one of 10 early-stage blockchain startups that was selected from hundreds of applications around the world.

PUML is glad to announce two new parterships, we have been accepted to Amazon Activate and Stripe Startup programme, both providing over $20K of credits!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:40:10 PM

RESERVED.
ZeeeN

Activity: 297
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:40:26 PM

wow looiking good project have app in android?
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:43:03 AM

wow looiking good project have app in android?
Hey there  Cheesy Will be release in next couple of months. Just sign up to pre-register. We are still building and testing but you can now see it on App store.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:37:35 PM

Hello there PUML Team👋

My question is:
Is there another project/product like this in the market place?

Follow up question:
What is your different to them?

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Sireum Leuweung

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:38:49 PM

Even this's not the first time I heard about health, fitness, activity reward platform but in my opinion your project will be better than another.

If I may ask question, What is your near plan for this project? or may be you have a plan to do some "bounty" or "airdrop" campaign?
agussetiawanlf

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:54:44 PM

I really appreciate ur presence on the blockchain, but I also monitor ur company, how the system works, and does it benefit both parties, or even die halfway like other new companies?
CHYABACAN

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 01:11:09 PM

Will your project and  be active in Asia?
and apps too.

I want to value my health.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 01:40:57 PM

ive been joining their telegram and the admin look active, the project is loook promising to in my opinion.

i have few question to ask for PUML team, how do you plan to extand community that will using your platform? will you gonna doing airdrop campaign or bounty campaign on bitcointalk in near future? also about the marketplace, is PUML only can be exchange to work-out equipment in your apps or people also will able to exchange thier  PUML to bitcoin or other altcoin? do you have planned to add PUML on exchange like NewDex since its running on eos platform?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 02:02:01 PM

Hello there PUML Team👋

My question is:
Is there another project/product like this in the market place?

Follow up question:
What is your different to them?

Yes, but our difference to the others is You can earn PUML and redeem it on real products and services in our marketplace.

Even this's not the first time I heard about health, fitness, activity reward platform but in my opinion your project will be better than another.

If I may ask question, What is your near plan for this project? or may be you have a plan to do some "bounty" or "airdrop" campaign?
We will be launching in Australia and key Asian markets
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 02:56:04 PM

Why fitness and health sectors need blockchain? How big is the influence of PUML in the blockchain sector and the health industry?

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 05:41:24 AM

Will your project and  be active in Asia?
and apps too.

I want to value my health.

Yes, we will be there soon. Stay tuned to our Progress Smiley

ive been joining their telegram and the admin look active, the project is loook promising to in my opinion.

i have few question to ask for PUML team, how do you plan to extand community that will using your platform? will you gonna doing airdrop campaign or bounty campaign on bitcointalk in near future? also about the marketplace, is PUML only can be exchange to work-out equipment in your apps or people also will able to exchange thier  PUML to bitcoin or other altcoin? do you have planned to add PUML on exchange like NewDex since its running on eos platform?
Actually, the team has so many plans for this project to become successful and to benefit more the users. Everything will be follow soon. All of that will be done Wink better participate now than be late.

Why fitness and health sectors need blockchain? How big is the influence of PUML in the blockchain sector and the health industry?
I believed blockchain is the future and having a fitness and health sector is really helpful to all people who uses blockchain in their everyday lives. PUML joins a lot of activities regards about health and fitness in some countries and there will be more partnerships and activities soon that PUML team will definitely make it to the top and become one of the famous influencer of health and fitness in crypto.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:29:07 AM

Why did the owner moved this Project from Ether to EOS? If health and fitness will be on blockchain what will be the great benefits of the people who will use it? Do you have some plans or strategies to make people love this project or love your app? I mean even though they find it really awesome because of rewards and earnings what will be the way to give them more interest to love this Project?
ganzourycool

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 06:47:26 PM

Hello there PUML Team  Smiley

My 1st question:
when will the PUML token be placed on CMC for its details like price and trading Exchanges ?

2nd question:
will you plan to list PUML on Binance on any major & largest Exchanges?

3rd question:
if you plan to list the token with any Exchange, can you give us any feedback about the time when will be traded on ?

4th question:
do you plan a stakes of tokens for the Airdropers to get a stable prices and uptrend for long term ?

last one and forgive me for the many questions:
Do you plan for token BURN in the future after token listing from the quarterly earnings ?

Best Regards,
Mostafa Elganzoury
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:00:17 AM

Why did the owner moved this Project from Ether to EOS? If health and fitness will be on blockchain what will be the great benefits of the people who will use it? Do you have some plans or strategies to make people love this project or love your app? I mean even though they find it really awesome because of rewards and earnings what will be the way to give them more interest to love this Project?
The team has so many plans to do in order for this Project to succeed. Well, I think they will have more interest in their health and earnings is just a bonus.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:42:11 PM

If u want to get rewarded in a dead token for the effort u make in a gym then u may like this. If not, then lol, just as u stated - it bears no relevance on the market. However if people have an innocent want to make their lard bags disappear then nothing bad about this. But this industry is fraught with so many coins that making another token for the sake of getting 2 or 3 posts in this thread makes no sense.
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:02:28 PM

Hello Steemians!

Jacques @bluabaleno the founder of https://Discussions.app, the fully on-chain community platform built-on EOS, recently created EOS Discussions Community on Steemit to share the latest happenings on what's going on EOS and what the platform is up to! You also can learn more about Discussions awesome partners like Blockbase, Metal Packaging Token, Boid and Puml.

•Subscribe: https://steemit.com/hive-128776/@bluabaleno/welcome-to-the-eos-community-group

And stay updated about what's going down on EOS and the projects living on the chain!
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:24:22 PM

🎥Watch @JacquesWhales from @thenovusphere Interview to @damienwjking from @pumlhealthio 🎙🎬 a Discussions.app partner!

PUML is set to debut late March so stay tuned!
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:36:11 AM

If u want to get rewarded in a dead token for the effort u make in a gym then u may like this. If not, then lol, just as u stated - it bears no relevance on the market. However if people have an innocent want to make their lard bags disappear then nothing bad about this. But this industry is fraught with so many coins that making another token for the sake of getting 2 or 3 posts in this thread makes no sense.
The tokens can actually be redeemed for BTC and EOS as well as other real health and fitness products.  So its not dead and will no doubt gain popularity as the DApp becomes adopted.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:47:09 AM

No android app yet? It is nice to see the token holders, they have respective account name attached to it so you know basically who are holding this token. More than likely those holders below the list are those who are currently using the app to earn this token. So I  am assuming based on the number, there are not so much users of this app. Will wait for the android version as I also have one health app earning tokens and also you can redeem the earned tokens from their marketplace or just exchange it to other alts.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: