Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why exchange coins moving up..  (Read 627 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:24:53 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2020, 06:15:01 AM by Rodeo02

-snip-

Actually there are many exchange making thier own coins just to follow what binance success story.
Having thier own coins and make thier own demand is what binance do to BNB.
But those copy cat do not have anything to offer other than you can use it to thier exchange and lessen the fees for widrawal.
There are many of them even new exchange before they launch make thier own coin to think that they can also earn money having that.
success of binance  (BNB) will not gonna happen to other exchange unless they invented other use of thier coins and can also list to other exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:28:23 PM

Exchange coins are still profitable because they use their revenue fund to pump the token to attract traders and holders and as form of competition with other rival market, but Coinex is one exchange that will make you think wise with exchange token, the team pumped CET and dumped on investors who had locked their tokens for revenue. They screwed all investors. Not all exchange token is a good investment.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:29:56 PM

They have a real use case so investors are constantly buying them because they have an advantage when they hold these coins, while the offer is decreasing = the reason why price is growing.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:58:16 PM

most time, exchange token is used to pay for transaction fees and also the Listing fee. This makes them to always fluctuate in price. Some exchange token such as BNB has proven to be a very good exchange token especially for the people that intend to invest for a medium period. This is because anytime there is a new project listed on the launchpad, there is always a high demand for BNB in order to participate in the token sales and this caused the price of BNB to always go up making it profitable to the hodlers
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:20:34 PM

They have a real use case so investors are constantly buying them because they have an advantage when they hold these coins, while the offer is decreasing = the reason why price is growing.
when demand increases, of course, it will affect the price. this happens to all coins. but in the case of the current market movement by bitcoin which is getting stronger, of course, it will create an upward trend on all altcoins. and we can see it now. as for if there is a decline then it happens because many people who sell to prefer to have bitcoin. not only coin exchanges but all altcoins seem to be having a confusing time for holders now.
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:23:56 PM

There was a time when investors and newbies went on a crazy spree to invest on exchange tokens like BNB, OKB, BIX, HUOBI TOKEN, Kucoin Shares and Aurora...

Many of them strated pumping from 3-4 days and it was not a small one. I have seen that this happens when BTC moves big. What is your opinion on this..?
Yes, these coins have made many rich. Personally, I really regret that I did not buy BNB at a very low price about 1 year ago. Someone on the forum advised me to do this, but at that moment I did not attach any importance to them. But in vain. Now I try to buy own coins of only top exchanges.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:10:42 PM

There was a time when investors and newbies went on a crazy spree to invest on exchange tokens like BNB, OKB, BIX, HUOBI TOKEN, Kucoin Shares and Aurora...

Many of them strated pumping from 3-4 days and it was not a small one. I have seen that this happens when BTC moves big. What is your opinion on this..?
Yes, these coins have made many rich. Personally, I really regret that I did not buy BNB at a very low price about 1 year ago. Someone on the forum advised me to do this, but at that moment I did not attach any importance to them. But in vain. Now I try to buy own coins of only top exchanges.
We know that BNB does still have the potential to reach the new ATH again, because the altcoin season in the past year has not come, but this year seems so bright, you can buy BNB with your money now, time accumulated

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:14:41 PM

Not all exchange token's were moving up,only the exchanges which got more trading volume so its understandable why they were moving since people tends to use exchanges more often in bullish trend than normal swing days so they will use exchange tokens to reduce the fee which is the only reaon why those tokens are getting more demand and price as well.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:34:21 PM

Cheesy  that's one beautiful things about speculation and the those exchanges will pump their token for visibility. I have invested in some of these exchange tokens and can vouch for them to be one of the best investment move I have moved from over 7 years now. They tend to move these tokens when the price of Bitcoin get bullish. They always get some decent pump which eventually yields more profits among other altcoins around the cryptosphere. Everyone of these exchange will like to promote their own tokens to investors.

nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:13:37 PM

because altcoin exchange has uses that are used by traders every day such as fee discount, this makes traders buy altcoin exchanges and also the altcoin dev exchange increases their altcoin exchange prices
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:47:40 PM

Looks like only big exchange tokens or the exchanges that have good utility and use of their tokens are in demand and prices are increasing nicely but there is other side of story as well, many new or upcoming exchanges that had their tokens are either struggling, closing or failing as well, just look at coss, it is still struggling after 2 years of operations because of extremely low volumes, many others are in same situation, while, cobinhood has closed and many like ironx and bcnex seems to be failing already.

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:53:13 PM

Exchange coins are becoming more profitable nowadays unlike back in the days. Nowadays the tokens good exchanges which are changing this space are rewarding its users, although it has its own ups and downs. But the main point is, holding the token of trustworthy exchanges is far better than hold some random altcoin which has no future. Take a look at Binance exchange and it's token, who wouldn't want to hold it bearing in mind the exchange keeps advancing for good. So in my own opinion I would say, the reason for price increase is owing to how solid they are.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:02:41 PM

Looks like only big exchange tokens or the exchanges that have good utility and use of their tokens are in demand and prices are increasing nicely but there is other side of story as well, many new or upcoming exchanges that had their tokens are either struggling, closing or failing as well, just look at coss, it is still struggling after 2 years of operations because of extremely low volumes, many others are in same situation, while, cobinhood has closed and many like ironx and bcnex seems to be failing already.
The volume looks to be the vital factor for the increase in exchange prices lately, obviously not IEO cause we have only few in recent months. Binance had its token burn recently which could also be a factor, however, not all exchanges are the beneficiary of the token price pump. Some exchanges announced slash in transaction fee recently, its also a attractive measure for users' adoption of exchange.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:00:09 AM

The volume looks to be the vital factor for the increase in exchange prices lately, obviously not IEO cause we have only few in recent months. Binance had its token burn recently which could also be a factor, however, not all exchanges are the beneficiary of the token price pump. Some exchanges announced slash in transaction fee recently, its also a attractive measure for users' adoption of exchange.
Because of the rising demand that's why exchange coins is also moving up. Also some of crypto begin to rise when Bitcoin is increasing, For me it's a sign that your coin is become known and it's means many people are interested to it, also its mean your coin is really worth it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:53:30 AM

I did that too, like seriously went for some exchange coins although I sold at loss on one hand and made profit on the other hand, therefore I can say some exchanges tokens are worth holding while others aren't. To confirm this, taking a glimpse on exchange tokens like Huobi and Binance for instance one can see the growth as well as the team's efforts to ensure a continuous improvement, this what makes those tokens to always bounce back after a bad or bear market. So in own opinion, exchange tokens are still altcoins but good ones in this case thus not a bad idea holding some.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 10:44:17 AM

exchanges will be the first coins that take advantages from market recovery. money flow from investors and traders coming massively to them after market confident and sentiment recovered. in this condition exchanges could earn or generate profit from operation fee, such as trading fee or withdrawl fee. as profitable subject it will make their investors confidence and courage to buy more exchanges coins in order hope to get maximum profit in future. if we see on exchanges coins rate history and compared with market capitalization its have same direction. and maybe binance be the number one.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 11:59:47 AM

My opinion is that they are legitimate to do it all, after all, for the sake of the development of their platforms as well, we also feel the benefits as more and more people invest in tokens on the trading platform.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:20:51 PM

I think the exchange rate hike is due to the strong price increase, Another reason is that okex launches its own blockchain and DEX makes OKB reach new heights, thereby promoting the coins of other exchanges.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:48:31 PM

Currently investing in coin exchange is indeed very profitable, especially with coin exchanges which are now popular or used by many people, such as Binance and Kucoin.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 03:29:56 PM

That is just a normal thing for Altcoins to follow the movement of Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin serves as a reference of Altcoins growth in the market as well as it's price. I guess that is not a solid characteristics of an exchange coins that will say that an Altcoin will be a good one.

Investing in coins is a very good decision especially when and I am thinking of something profitable. Some coins became popular because of some proven strategies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: