Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BitcoinTalk Custom Hand-Poured .999 Fine Silver Bars - [ Now Sold ]  (Read 2007 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:24:42 PM

I do not accept sending the bar to the buyer without proof of payment to the escrow (which I was told I could not have)

This is actually fair and I support you MagicByt3 in your slight skepticism after reading that if true. If it was your chosen escrow (meaning you sincerely trust the escrow) then I could see you being a little more trusting. However with TECSHARE asking for his escrow choice and then you being refused the escrow address is a bit alarming.
Even though I trust both TECSHARE and minerjones with easily over 1BTC I also strongly believe in "verify, don't trust".

Your fight here should be about blockchain transparency and nobody would be arguing with you. I have always seen the escrow'd address while on both sides(buyer/seller). This seems odd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

Activity: 1206
Merit: 582

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:36:56 PM

I do not accept sending the bar to the buyer without proof of payment to the escrow (which I was told I could not have)

This is actually fair and I support you MagicByt3 in your slight skepticism after reading that if true. If it was your chosen escrow (meaning you sincerely trust the escrow) then I could see you being a little more trusting. However with TECSHARE asking for his escrow choice and then you being refused the escrow address is a bit alarming.
Even though I trust both TECSHARE and minerjones with easily over 1BTC I also strongly believe in "verify, don't trust".

Your fight here should be about blockchain transparency and nobody would be arguing with you. I have always seen the escrow'd address while on both sides(buyer/seller). This seems odd.

Also the fact Techsahre is sending me PM's now saying NO SIGNATURE on the delivery..

this is not normal practice for anyone I feel bullied into using some escrow service I have no proof of payment, not allowed to send recorded SIGNED FOR delivery and being threatened with my reputation in the topic.

I have already been - trust by MJ on my trust list.

As far as I am concerned I will retract the bid and await my review from the buyers and escrow that has been accepted.

If you think these sort of bully tactics will work in getting what YOU want over whats best and safe practice then you have another thing coming.

I also find it horrible to see that Bitcointalk has stooped so low like this with threats by people with trust to new services (Yea i've read all the topics with VOD)  and others.  And I won't be dragged into something like that with you techshare or MJ for that matter.

The terms of the Escrow are ALL in favor of the buyer with NO proof or Verify of even a payment to the escrow.

There was even the offer of using the same escrow that has been very helpful to the situation from the start but again they said no to this option even thought 2 other bars went this way..

The only people being difficult here are you guys I was more than happy to ship to the escrow but for some reason that was not acceptable so the deal is off in my view.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:38:03 PM

TECHSHARE won't give me the TXID... or allow signed..

What ever you guys are trying it's not going to work..

I think your little ruse on the new silver seller is about to unravel in your faces.

Let's await  the 2 buyers reviews from here on in...

Who's being difficult now?   Not me I was more than willing to accommodate but not when the terms are stacked against me

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 09:41:23 PM
Merited by minerjones (1)

I tried to give MagicByt3 one last chance to solve this privately, but clearly my, and every one else's breath is wasted on him. Let me summarize the situation.

1. MagicByt3 runs a shady auction which makes everyone doubt his integrity over 0.002 BTC
2. He then argues with everyone about it, says hes new, but wants to tell us all how auctions work
3. Because of his behavior I insist on escrow, and of course he again wants to tell us all how escrows work refusing to meet the terms of the buyer
4. He demands to pick the escrow, I tell him no and insist on an escrow of my choice
5. Accuses me of making threats to him that never happened.
6. He then posts my private messages without permission (I gave you permission to post PMs up to that date, not all future PMs forever more)
7. even more arguing

In summary, great job ending your reputation here, because now no one will touch you with a 400 foot pole after this little shit fit.

Just to clear some stuff up. I sent payment to Minerjones, and I asked for my TXID to be kept private. Expecting escrow to work like it does every other time I used escrow, I expected the seller to ship directly to me, as others have explained, shipping to Minerjones just wastes more time and money, and provides the seller absolutely no more protection than shipping directly to me. This guy clearly doesn't respect my privacy after posting a bunch of my PMs without permission, why should I trust him with my TXID? Either he trusts Minerjones or he doesn't. Him having a TXID doesn't offer him any more protection whatsoever if Minerjones is intent on defrauding him.

This is just more childish foot stomping because he couldn't have it his way. I asked for standard no signature post, which of course would include tracking. Requiring a signature is just more bullshit I do not want to deal with. This is just you being a child and stomping your feet demanding to dictate how it is. Let me tell you how it is. You have no future trading here, and it is all because you enjoy dictating to your customers how it is, more than you are concerned with serving your customers.

I am not releasing you from your contract with me. You agreed to sell the bar to me. Are you willfully violating our contractual agreement now?
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:51:02 PM

I tried to give MagicByt3 one last chance to solve this privately, but clearly my, and every one else's breath is wasted on him. Let me summarize the situation.

1. MagicByt3 runs a shady auction which makes everyone doubt his integrity over 0.002 BTC
2. He then argues with everyone about it, says hes new, but wants to tell us all how auctions work
3. Because of his behavior I insist on escrow, and of course he again wants to tell us all how escrows work refusing to meet the terms of the buyer
4. He demands to pick the escrow, I tell him no and insist on an escrow of my choice
5. He then posts my private messages without permission (I gave you permission to post PMs up to that date, not all future PMs forever more)
6. even more arguing

In summary, great job ending your reputation here, because now no one will touch you with a 400 foot pole after this little shit fit.

Just to clear some stuff up. I sent payment to Minerjones, and I asked for my TXID to be kept private. Expecting escrow to work like it does every other time I used escrow, I expected the seller to ship directly to me, as others have explained, shipping to Minerjones just wastes more time and money, and provides the seller absolutely no more protection than shipping directly to me. This guy clearly doesn't respect my privacy after posting a bunch of my PMs without permission, why should I trust him with my TXID? Either he trusts Minerjones or he doesn't. Him having a TXID doesn't offer him any more protection whatsoever if Minerjones is intent on defrauding him.

This is just more childish foot stomping because he couldn't have it his way. I asked for standard no signature post, which of course would include tracking. Requiring a signature is just more bullshit I do not want to deal with. This is just you being a child and stomping your feet demanding to dictate how it is. Let me tell you how it is. You have no future trading here, and it is all because you enjoy dictating to your customers how it is, more than you are concerned with serving your customers.

I am not releasing you from your contract with me. You agreed to sell the bar to me. Are you willfully violating our contractual agreement now?

While I'm new here also and I can agree with most of these points... I think one of your points is a little off base...(based on my experience with other platforms)

3. Because of his behavior I insist on escrow, and of course he again wants to tell us all how escrows work refusing to meet the terms of the buyer.

- As a seller, if I wasn't comfortable with the terms of the buyer I would just cancel the sale and not sell to him and let it end at that. This is how I conduct business on eBay and other platforms and yes I occasionally get negative feedback when I cancel someone's sale, it's not worth the hassle of possibly getting scammed (not saying this is the case here, I'm saying if there is ANY drama with the buyer I just cancel the sale). There is tell-tale signs on eBay so it's not exactly the same as on here but just wanted to state my opinion.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 09:53:13 PM

While I'm new here also and I can agree with most of these points... I think one of your points is a little off base...(based on my experience with other platforms)

3. Because of his behavior I insist on escrow, and of course he again wants to tell us all how escrows work refusing to meet the terms of the buyer.

- As a seller, if I wasn't comfortable with the terms of the buyer I would just just cancel the sale and not sell to him and let it end at that. This is how I conduct business on eBay and other platforms and yes I occasionally get negative feedback when I cancel someone's sale, it's not worth the hassle of possibly getting scammed (not saying this is the case here, I'm saying if there is ANY drama with the buyer I just cancel the sale). There is tell-tale signs on eBay so it's not exactly the same as on here but just wanted to state my opinion.

We aren't on eBay. Perhaps you should lurk a little bit longer before telling a guy who has been here for 8 years how things work here. He engaged in a contract with me. I insist he honors it. It is that simple. Frankly I think he was hoping for more money, and him being exceedingly difficult is his attempt at getting out of the agreement so he can try again for more. None of his behavior here makes me think he is above this.
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:55:20 PM

- As a seller, if I wasn't comfortable with the terms of the buyer I would just just cancel the sale and not sell to him and let it end at that. This is how I conduct business on eBay and other platforms and yes I occasionally get negative feedback when I cancel someone's sale, it's not worth the hassle of possibly getting scammed (not saying this is the case here, I'm saying if there is ANY drama with the buyer I just cancel the sale). There is tell-tale signs on eBay so it's not exactly the same as on here but just wanted to state my opinion.

We aren't on eBay. Perhaps you should lurk a little bit longer before telling a guy who has been here for 8 years how things work here. He engaged in a contract with me. I insist he honors it. It is that simple. Frankly I think he was hoping for more money, and him being exceedingly difficult is his attempt at getting out of the agreement so he can try again for more. None of his behavior here makes me think he is above this.

His OG post states:

:Shipping:
Ships from the United Kingdom with Royal Mail Tracked & Signed for on delivery.

If you were concerned about privacy and didn't want a signed delivery maybe you shouldn't have bid in the first place?

DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:01:51 PM

5. He then posts my private messages without permission (I gave you permission to post PMs up to that date, not all future PMs forever more)

6. even more arguing

1.  Incorrect I have already explained how the auction was to go down and someone didn't realized that the open price is 0.01 and bids go up in 0.002 increments
that issue was resolved and the bids we're closed as per the discussion in the topic and via DM's

2. Just because something is not of the same format as your used to dose not make it wrong.  the logic behind the sale is CLEAR now and I accepted that I could have made it clearer.

3. Your first DM to me was you telling me you wanted to use MJ as escrow but escrow is where the agent holds BOTH goods.  I also said I would cover the cost if there was any for this.  Escrow is to protect BOTH party's not just you and me sending direct to you without ANY proof of payment to the escrow is crazy!

4. Can you show me this "Demand" that I pick the escrow?  I believe it was you who picked MJ not me?
I suggested to you we use Corrosive as he was kind enough to step up and offer the service as a resolution.
Please do post my DM's if you like about this conversation there was never a demand at any point.

5.  When there is clear manipulation I would rather be transparent that hide in DM's and it shows that I am indeed correct about the issues I have raised.
There is NOTHING in the DM's that affects your privacy.

6. Replying to accusations is not arguing I have tried to be as neutral as possible in this situation while you have made threats and bullied the situation to your own terms.  ( see postage terms in main listing )  So it's clear YOU are changing the terms to SUIT you.. and claiming it's some privacy issue when it's not.  You could get anyone to sign for the package...

In reflection I believe it's your own stubbornness and attempting to lord you 20+ trust on a new service on the forum..

Your welcome to leave at any point..

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 10:02:52 PM

His OG post states:

If you were concerned about privacy and didn't want a signed delivery maybe you shouldn't have bid in the first place?

New, right... So what is your main account?

I don't know, maybe it was I thought I was dealing with a reasonable person that would serve his customers. If he wants to pay Minerjones to reship to me, he can ship to him. I have no reason to put up with this nonsense and have been more than reasonable. None of this excuses any of his other behavior violating my privacy and being some of the most shit customer service I have ever had.

MagicByt3, fix your quotes. I really don't want you speaking for me, and I am not cleaning up your mess just to argue with you pointlessly.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:06:18 PM

Don't back down now techshare you were doing so well.....

or is this other person you want to bully.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 10:10:49 PM

Don't back down now techshare you were doing so well.....

or is this other person you want to bully.

Bully you? The only one bullying you is yourself ironically. You act like a small child, so I treat you like one. You demonstrate you can't be trusted, so I trust you with nothing. That is all there is to it. You said you would cover the costs, so if you cover the reshipping costs to get it to me from Minerjones, ship it to him. So are you going to honor our contract or not?
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:14:07 PM

His OG post states:

New, right... So what is your main account?

I don't know, maybe it was I thought I was dealing with a reasonable person that would serve his customers. If he wants to pay Minerjones to reship to me, he can ship to him. I have no reason to put up with this nonsense and have been more than reasonable. None of this excuses any of his other behavior violating my privacy and being some of the most shit customer service I have ever had.

MagicByt3, fix your quotes. I really don't want you speaking for me, and I am not cleaning up your mess just to argue with you pointlessly.

No nothing is going anywhere.. You tried to bully me into this escrow under your NEW terms and I plan to expose what you tried to do..

Your making claims about stuff that didn't even happen like the 0.002 bid which has been cleared up but you insist on using it as it's the only thing you have to relate it to...

Further more please do release my conversations to the community I won't be held over the fire by anyone ever...Not you not MJ not ANYONE..

My terms were clear.

You then wanted to change them to suit your own needs..  
No signed for delivery which would give me NO PROOF of posting or delivery to your address.
NO proof of payment to the escrow.

So why should I be held to the contract when your clearly bending it to your own needs..

No one is sending bar's of silver out with NO proof of delivery and some escrow service that won't be the full middle man.

And to be honest right now I don't know If I would even want to send it to the escrow since he clearly just red trust me when you both realized the war was lost.

I look forward to the reviews from the helpful members that took the time to assist in this matter and it's sad to see people lording there status here as a way to change terms of sales to there will..

Magic

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rxalts
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:19:03 PM

Magic....do you understand that MJ’s escrow fee on a 1 BTC Cas coin trade is worth more than your silver bar? Please don’t make ridiculous claims that’s you don’t trust him to not steal your bar bc he left a negative yet accurate review of his current experience in this trade.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:28:42 PM

Magic....do you understand that MJ’s escrow fee on a 1 BTC Cas coin trade is worth more than your silver bar? Please don’t make ridiculous claims that’s you don’t trust him to not steal your bar bc he left a negative yet accurate review of his current experience in this trade.

Where did I say that??  again more speculation.

I never said anyone would steal anything in this entire topic..

Maybe you like to send your goods out to strangers online without any sort of verification or proof that a payment was even made but I don't.
Also where have I ever claimed that he would steal the bar.... this is your thought in your mind and you are attempting to push it as my narrative.

I have made it 10000% clear..

If we are to use the escrow service I require it being send by the method I listed not by the terms of the Buyer.
If we are to use the escrow I require both the funds and the bar to be sent to the escrow for verification.  (Including proof of payment to the escrow ON CHAIN)

If this is not acceptable then the deal is off. It's that simple I offered to cover the cost at my expense for the reshipping on to Techshare.

If the above is unreasonable then your living in crazy land and there's no point in any of this.

I have 2 bars out now I am happy to wait for the results of that and get my reviews for them.

But I won't be sending non-signed for to some address while I have no proof of payment to the escrow..

End of..

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 10:30:44 PM

No nothing is going anywhere.. You tried to bully me into this escrow under your NEW terms and I plan to expose what you tried to do..

Your making claims about stuff that didn't even happen like the 0.002 bid which has been cleared up but you insist on using it as it's the only thing you have to relate it to...

Further more please do release my conversations to the community I won't be held over the fire by anyone ever...Not you not MJ not ANYONE..

My terms were clear.

No signed for delivery which would give me NO PROOF of posting or delivery to your address.

So why should I be held to the contract when your clearly bending it to your own needs..

No one is sending bar's of silver out with NO proof of delivery and some escrow service that won't be the full middle man.

And to be honest right now I don't know If I would even want to send it to the escrow since he clearly just red trust me when you both realized the war was lost.

I look forward to the reviews from the helpful members that took the time to assist in this matter and it's sad to see people lording there status here as a way to change terms of sales to there will..

Magic

I didn't bully you into anything. I made demands to protect myself, because you have demonstrated you are not to be trusted absolutely EVERY step of the way in this process start to finish. Nothing I asked for is unreasonable. I already stated if you are willing to pay Minerjones for the reshipping cost to get that bar to me, you can ship it to him with all the signature requirements you like if it makes you feel better. Is that not good enough now or do you have more demands to make of your customer? This is more like a hostage negotiation than a sales thread, and I am dumbfounded as to why you think any of this serves you. I am not "lording over" anything. I have demonstrated I can be trusted with funds over almost a decade. You have not. It is as simple as that. At least everyone knows to avoid you now at the very least. So will you be shipping to Minerjones, covering his cost to reship it to me, as you said you would?

3. Your first DM to me was you telling me you wanted to use MJ as escrow but escrow is where the agent holds BOTH goods.  I also said I would cover the cost if there was any for this.
rxalts
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:46:02 PM

My terms were clear.

Magic

I didn't bully you into anything. I made demands to protect myself, because you have demonstrated you are not to be trusted absolutely EVERY step of the way in this process start to finish. Nothing I asked for is unreasonable. I already stated if you are willing to pay Minerjones for the reshipping cost to get that bar to me, you can ship it to him with all the signature requirements you like if it makes you feel better. Is that not good enough now or do you have more demands to make of your customer? This is more like a hostage negotiation than a sales thread, and I am dumbfounded as to why you think any of this serves you. I am not "lording over" anything. I have demonstrated I can be trusted with funds over almost a decade. You have not. It is as simple as that. At least everyone knows to avoid you now at the very least. So will you be shipping to Minerjones, covering his cost to reship it to me, as you said you would?

3. Your first DM to me was you telling me you wanted to use MJ as escrow but escrow is where the agent holds BOTH goods.  I also said I would cover the cost if there was any for this.

This should hopefully be the last post in this thread once magic agrees as this should satisfy his demands...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 10:47:00 PM

Now that I have agreed to his demands, of course needs to draw this out even longer by disappearing. I wouldn't trust you with a pack of saltine crackers.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:49:28 PM

I believe I have proven myself by sending the bars out to corrosive for himself and last of the V8's If that is not showing that I am capable of dealing with reasonable users then I don't know what will..  Your welcome to wait for reviews if your not comfortable with the situation.

At ever turn in your posts you have made accusations about my service.  

I can quote them if you really want.

You have made claims about the jimjam bids and MJ jumped in my topic and admin it over who's bids are accepted and not, now I do agree that I could have made the explanation on the bids clearer but for some reason you believe there was some kind of malice behind this when it clear there was none.

Your only accepting the terms now because I have outed what you were trying to do over PM and you have changed you song to lets just do it that way because you KNOW that this is how escrow is supposed to work.

You didn't ask for anything you demanded it.. be that shipping with NO proof and No proof of payment to the escrow so tell me why you think that anyone would accept this sort of terms?

You also clearly didn't read the listing and are looking to have the terms changed to suit you while leaving me with nothing to protect myself with.

If the above is not acceptable then you can cry all you want about it but I won't be sending any products out until I am satisfied with the escrow I'm not a business i'm a person so I should be afforded the same protection via escrow as you are.

You clearly stated NO Signature well sorry but the service I will be sending with requires one and the fact the escrow has gone and given me a red trust just kind of seals the deal as a non-starter in my view.

I was happy to go ahead but now it seems it's more of a ruse to push me to send out with no protection to me...

I am well aware of what you guys do on the forum but past events don't dictate the future.

Don't trust.. Verify

Which is what will happen on delivery of bars 1 and 3 to corrosive.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rxalts
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:50:04 PM

Now that I have agreed to his demands, of course needs to draw this out even longer by disappearing. I wouldn't trust you with a pack of saltine crackers.

What about a half opened pack?
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:51:02 PM

When MJ replys to me with a TXID of the transaction I am happy to send MJ the bar and get this mess out the way..

No proof no deal it's really that simple.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: