Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BitcoinTalk Custom Hand-Poured .999 Fine Silver Bars - [ Now Sold ]  (Read 2007 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

Activity: 1212
Merit: 591

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:52:03 PM

Now that I have agreed to his demands, of course needs to draw this out even longer by disappearing. I wouldn't trust you with a pack of saltine crackers.

Disappearing where? 
Are you really high or something?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
rxalts
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:53:15 PM

When MJ replys to me with a TXID of the transaction I am happy to send MJ the bar and get this mess out the way..

No proof no deal it's really that simple.

If I send MJ 0.01 BTC will you stfu already and close the deal?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 10:54:45 PM

When MJ replys to me with a TXID of the transaction I am happy to send MJ the bar and get this mess out the way..

You want now the escrow to hold my money, the bar, and you want to be free to violate my privacy even more? You seem to be a big fan of technicalities, so lets look at the technicalities. No where in your auction did you post a requirement for the TXID to be disclosed to you to use escrow. I agreed to your other terms to ship to Minerjones, so you are arguing with yourself about nothing on that front. Are you going to honor your contractual agreement or are you instead going with this story that two of some of the most trusted members on this community are engaged in a conspiracy to defraud you of $100 of silver?
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:57:24 PM

As this is a privacy thing for TECSHARE and you have broken your ability to keep PMs private I now wouldn't trust you to not release the txid in spite.
This just keeps turning into an even bigger auction fail.
I will send the funds myself to a public escrow address shared here by minerjones just to stop this from continuing further.
Horrible auction from start to finish.
Funds to be returned to me when TECSHARE receives bar and escrow released.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 11:01:09 PM

As this is a privacy thing for TECSHARE and you have broken your ability to keep PMs private I now wouldn't trust you to not release the txid in spite.
I will send the funds myself to a public escrow address shared here by minerjones just to stop this from continuing further.

Sorry but I don't consent to turning this into a 4 party contract. I understand you are trying to help, but he shit his bed, he should sleep in it.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 11:03:12 PM

You want now the escrow to hold my money, the bar, and you want to be free to violate my privacy even more? You seem to be a big fan of technicalities, so lets look at the technicalities. No where in your auction did you post a requirement for the TXID to be disclosed to you to use escrow. I agreed to your other terms to ship to Minerjones, so you are arguing with yourself about nothing on that front. Are you going to honor your contractual agreement or are you instead going with this story that two of some of the most trusted members on this community are engaged in a conspiracy to defraud you of $100 of silver?

No where in the listing did it say I accept escrow either...

I am a big fan of P2P transactions and not middle men.. something the bitcoin community seems to relish these days...

You also said MJ was already holding your payment so what is the issue?

All I wanted was proof (On Chain) of the transaction to escrow taking place to be sure the middle man is indeed holding the funds.

I ship the bar to MJ he's verify's it as per his DM to me and re-ships it onto you..

I get my payment you get your bar nothing crazy there..

What you we're proposing was crazy where you "claim" to have send the payment but provide no proof of it and then attempt to have me ship the item with NO proof of delivery to you.

Sound about right?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 11:10:44 PM

No where in the listing did it say I accept escrow either...

I am a big fan of P2P transactions and not middle men.. something the bitcoin community seems to relish these days...

You also said MJ was already holding your payment so what is the issue?

All I wanted was proof (On Chain) of the transaction to escrow taking place to be sure the middle man is indeed holding the funds.

I ship the bar to MJ he's verify's it as per his DM to me and re-ships it onto you..

I get my payment you get your bar nothing crazy there..

What you we're proposing was crazy where you "claim" to have send the payment but provide no proof of it and then attempt to have me ship the item with NO proof of delivery to you.

Sound about right?

Good for you. As I already stated, you have already posted my PMs without my permission here violating my privacy repeatedly. Every step of this auction has been a failure. I don't trust you to have my transaction information. I have agreed to have you ship it to Minerjones so he can reship it to me at your expense. The ONLY way this would end in theft for you is if Minerjones were to defraud you at this point. Having my private information doesn't offer you any more protection, this is just you making unreasonable demands. You have given me no reason to trust you and every reason NOT to trust you. Minerjones makes more than your entire auction is worth in seconds. The implication that he would lie about receiving funds or would not ensure your payment is totally asinine. Honor your agreement, ship to Minerjones as you contractually agreed to. As I said before, this seems to me like you simply being dissatisfied with the final price, and finding any excuse to break the contract you formed so you can try again for more.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 11:12:16 PM

I'm not being backed into a corner in PM's then let them post here what they want all you to see..

There's is nothing in his PM that effects his privacy.

I thank you for stepping in but I have already had a member step in and offer to resolve this matter and they declined even though it would have been a ideal solution for all party's involved then he attempted to have be change the way the item ships to be done with NO proof of delivery even thought it was in the terms.

also the use of escrow was no something I was looking for by now his bar would be on it's way to him in the post along with the other 2 but dew to his own distrust and skeptical claims about the sale it's turned into this..

I also have been given -trust for no reason by the escrow agent.

So where did this all go wrong.  maybe it was MJ jumping in and invalidating user bids?  when they said they didn't know how the sale was to work because it was not the "same" as there sales here...  I'm not going to beat about the bush anymore you have made a new service that made a mistake of not giving enough info on the sale into a shit show you also then used your reputation to try bully it to be on your own terms..

You also stepped into another users topic and attempted to admin the bids without permission so why in the hell should I continue with the deal?

I know I will have 2 very happy customers in the next few days on receipt of there bars and I might as well just wait for them to reply to show I have TRUST and can be trusted to deal here without all this nonsense in PM's and secrecy behind the deals.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 11:17:11 PM

I'm not being backed into a corner in PM's then let them post here what they want all you to see..

There's is nothing in his PM that effects his privacy.

I thank you for stepping in but I have already had a member step in and offer to resolve this matter and they declined even though it would have been a ideal solution for all party's involved then he attempted to have be change the way the item ships to be done with NO proof of delivery even thought it was in the terms.

also the use of escrow was no something I was looking for by now his bar would be on it's way to him in the post along with the other 2 but dew to his own distrust and skeptical claims about the sale it's turned into this..

I also have been given -trust for no reason by the escrow agent.

So where did this all go wrong.  maybe it was MJ jumping in and invalidating user bids?  when they said they didn't know how the sale was to work because it was not the "same" as there sales here...  I'm not going to beat about the bush anymore you have made a new service that made a mistake of not giving enough info on the sale into a shit show you also then used your reputation to try bully it to be on your own terms..

You also stepped into another users topic and attempted to admin the bids without permission so why in the hell should I continue with the deal?

I know I will have 2 very happy customers in the next few days on receipt of there bars and I might as well just wait for them to reply to show I have TRUST and can be trusted to deal here without all this nonsense in PM's and secrecy behind the deals.

That is very good of you to speak for me and make choices for me what parts of my privacy I should value. You should continue with this deal because you formed a contract and you should honor it. Regardless of how the other buyers feel, none of this effects your behavior here or makes you trustworthy. You claim you can be trusted, based on what exactly? At the same time you claim Minerjones can't be trusted just so you can dictate exactly everything to the point of purposely violating your contractual agreement because you wanted more than you ended up with. What are you even arguing with me for? Ship the bar to Minerjones so we can all get on with our lives.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 11:17:24 PM

What a shitshow.... round and round and round.... how fucking stupid.... all this over a couple hundred dollars worth of silver total.  What a joke.  OP, I would NEVER deal with you.  Your stupidity and lack of customer service shine as bright as the sun!!  

customer service > trying to be right(which you are not)

Lock this crap thread and melt the last stupid bar already.  

@TECSHARE..... I know somewhere to get you a nicer silver hand poured bar.
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 11:26:42 PM

I find it ironic you want to use the privacy excuse when you are buying items to be shipped to a physical location. The OP states signature required and payment should me made to the BTC address in the post. Tecshare if you had an issue with either of these requirements and/or were worried about your privacy you should have 1) not bid 2) not pay in bitcoin 3) send the BTC from an exchange. Please stop using a privacy defense as you had plenty of options to conceal it. Having a signature vs not having a signature on a delivery is not a privacy concern. Also what's with all this alt account talk, are all you guys really that paranoid?  The only reason I came back to this forum was to notify Dignity coin holder of the FBI investigation and then saw these cool crypto coins and started buying em.

DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 11:33:25 PM

No problem... since it clear the "group" of you is quite against new silver services here on the forum i'll just close out the topic if you like.

Nothing I have asked for in this is unreasonable in any light.

But what has been demanded of me is a little unorthodox in my view if you can't see my points which have been raised then I am sorry but I won't be hounded by a group of people over something trival like a TXID as proof of payment to the escrow.

Buyer has the option of wasabi wallet for the transaction if his privacy is so important but again if he's already send the funds to escrow and it's forward to me I still see the TXID at the end so there no argument about that..

I also like how the merits cycle between all the people who are jumping in on this now and how the trust's work between them all very fascinating to be honest.

Techshare picked the escrow not me.
Techshare then wanted the terms changed for postage not me.
Techshare then refused to prove he had paid the escrow any funds.

Sorry but that in my view is manipulation by the buyer he didn't read the terms or how the bids were to work then made demands on how they wanted the deal to go down..

A few $100 or a few $1000 the value is of no matter it's the principals that matter here and how I have no way of verifying that he actually did send funds and I would not have any proof of delivery so I am basically blindly sending it DIRECT to the buyer without any way of proving anything if that's how you see escrow working here then the god help you..

How is that unreasonable from a seller point..

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
enayet
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 11:39:58 PM

No problem... since it clear the "group" of you is quite against new silver services here on the forum i'll just close out the topic if you like.

But what has been demanded of me is a little unorthodox in my view if you can't see my points which have been raised then I am sorry but I won't be hounded by a group of people over something trival like a TXID as proof of payment to the escrow.

Buyer has the option of wasabi wallet for the transaction if his privacy is so important but again if he's already send the funds to escrow and it's forward to me I still see the TXID at the end so there no argument about that..

I also like how the merits cycle between all the people who are jumping in on this now and how the trust's work between them all very fascinating to be honest.

Sorry but that in my view is manipulation by the buyer he didn't read the terms or how the bids were to work then made demands on how they wanted the deal to go down..

A few $100 or a few $1000 the value is of no matter it's the principals that matter here and how I have no way of verifying that he actually did send funds and I would not have any proof of delivery so I am basically blindly sending it DIRECT to the buyer without any way of proving anything if that's how you see escrow working here then the god help you..

It's not that deep bro
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 11:41:53 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2020, 07:28:09 AM by TECSHARE

Yep, "the group" is at fault, not you. What is unreasonable? Just about every part of this auction. When I bid, I bid under the pretext you were a forthcoming and reasonable person. The way you conducted the auction demonstrated otherwise. The only person you have to trust here is Minerjones. FFS his ACCOUNT alone is probably worth several grand. I am sure he is going to burn his reputation just to rob you of $100. Of course this has nothing to do with trust, this is just you obsessing over being able to dictate the situation to the point pf purposely trying to violate your contractual agreement. Nothing you have done in this auction is reasonable.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 11:43:21 PM

Okay seriously all shit show aside. Magic let’s play the 2 scenarios out:

Scenario 1: MJ says he received funds and doesn’t provide transaction ID due to privacy

Scenario 2: MJ says he received funds and provides transaction ID

Regardless of which scenario occurs, you still have to “trust” that MJ will send you BTC in the end. Which he obviously will but nonetheless a transaction ID means nothing for you to sleep at night bc anyone could just snag a transaction online. As long as MJ said he received BTC from TS then I promise you will get paid. Don’t waste any more time. Send the bar signed and delivered to MJ as agreed, otherwise melt it bc nobody else will want it at this point, seriously.

Same way I trusted that bars 1 and 3 will reach there destinations by Verifying with the people involved.

Privacy argument is just another way to keep this going in my view end of the day if he sends the TX to the escrow then the escrow send it to me I could easy check the tx on chain so the argument is so stupid it makes me laugh unless MJ is going to coinjoin the UTXO out to after wasabi which I doubt.

Actually MJ had been given some rep by people I have on my trust list and I know he is a big name in the space in regards to the market so I don't have any concerns over MJ but not I think this topic has got out of hand and no matter what I do not they will red trust me even when the bars are proven to be legit the fact MJ has now revoked his red trust as of 15 min ago on my account says something is not quite right with this situation..

Techshare didn't stick to the terms of the OP it's that simple then attempted to use someone else's bid as a leverage tool in the situation to make out I attempted to gain an additional 0.002 btc when it was his lack of understating of the process..

I think everyone can now see how the bids we're supposed to be and I didn't try get any payments from the bidder like he's claimed in his posts.

I am very frustrated with this as I have been a good member here for quite some time don't nothing but help users  and report scammers and frauds on the boards and now they are holding my reputation here over a knife to get there own way in the sale..

Step back and re-think what your doing here guys your really putting me on spot for nothing more than a misunderstanding and trying to use it against me.

Again.. I would like to wait for the other bars to be delivered to the escrow and have them review it from there.  I'm not here to cause problems but escrow terms should be accepted by both the buyer and seller in my view if there cannot be a middle ground then there cannot be a sale it's that simple.

Thanks

Magic  

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 11:51:22 PM

Same way I trusted that bars 1 and 3 will reach there destinations by Verifying with the people involved.

Privacy argument is just another way to keep this going in my view end of the day if he sends the TX to the escrow then the escrow send it to me I could easy check the tx on chain so the argument is so stupid it makes me laugh unless MJ is going to coinjoin the UTXO out to after wasabi which I doubt.

Actually MJ had been given some rep by people I have on my trust list and I know he is a big name in the space in regards to the market so I don't have any concerns over MJ but not I think this topic has got out of hand and no matter what I do not they will red trust me even when the bars are proven to be legit the fact MJ has now revoked his red trust as of 15 min ago on my account says something is not quite right with this situation..

Techshare didn't stick to the terms of the OP it's that simple then attempted to use someone else's bid as a leverage tool in the situation to make out I attempted to gain an additional 0.002 btc when it was his lack of understating of the process..

I think everyone can now see how the bids we're supposed to be and I didn't try get any payments from the bidder like he's claimed in his posts.

I am very frustrated with this as I have been a good member here for quite some time don't nothing but help users  and report scammers and frauds on the boards and now they are holding my reputation here over a knife to get there own way in the sale..

Step back and re-think what your doing here guys your really putting me on spot for nothing more than a misunderstanding and trying to use it against me.

Again.. I would like to wait for the other bars to be delivered to the escrow and have them review it from there.  I'm not here to cause problems but escrow terms should be accepted by both the buyer and seller in my view if there cannot be a middle ground then there cannot be a sale it's that simple.

Thanks

Magic  

You didn't stick to the terms in the OP yourself. This isn't just a misunderstanding. This is you willfully being obstinate and refusing to admit your mistakes or take any accountability for them whatsoever. I agreed to have you ship to Minerjones. He already has payment. Literally the only thing holding this all up is you with your petty and unreasonable demands. You don't get it, you could have shipped the other buyers gold bars and your reputation is over here anyway. It has nothing to do with me "holding your reputation over a knife". I don't even need to negative rate you. Shit I will even request Minerjones remove his rating for you if you like. It doesn't make any difference though, because you held your own reputation under a knife and chopped it up into little pieces. No one else did that. You did.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 11:57:27 PM

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?! MJ leaves you negative trust and you say it’s not right, he satisfies your sadistic demands and removes trust and you say something is not right? I mean holy shit dude are you just a privileged little bitch that isn’t satisfied unless someone strokes your cock 24/7?! You literally are more impossible to satisfy than a heroin addict on PCP. Why would you even have a trust list when you don’t even have any trust? Gtfo already, you’re so full of shit. It doesn’t matter if Corrosive has an orgasm when he receives your bars because nobody wants them now. I hope you realize you change your story every second as soon as somebody bows to your demands. You’re just a broke POS craving attention.

Again I never asked for it to be removed at any point... Again that's your perception on it.. That your are trying very hard to push as my actions...

I believe if someone has red trust you should prove to remove it was removed for whatever reason they have to remove it.  But it was NOT removed because I asked like your claims say above. I made a point that my account had been tagged and now it's been removed it was an observation.

Nothing I have done or said is unreasonable at any point.  I have actually tried very hard to resolve this and I was surprised that the escrow was not being a middle man as expected.  I asked for a TXID to show a payment was made to the escrow then the terms of the posting were changed by the OP not asking me but demanding it.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 12:03:59 AM

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?! MJ leaves you negative trust and you say it’s not right, he satisfies your sadistic demands and removes trust and you say something is not right? I mean holy shit dude are you just a privileged little bitch that isn’t satisfied unless someone strokes your cock 24/7?! You literally are more impossible to satisfy than a heroin addict on PCP. Why would you even have a trust list when you don’t even have any trust? Gtfo already, you’re so full of shit. It doesn’t matter if Corrosive has an orgasm when he receives your bars because nobody wants them now. I hope you realize you change your story every second as soon as somebody bows to your demands. You’re just a broke POS craving attention.

Again I never asked for it to be removed at any point... Again that's your perception on it.. That your are trying very hard to push as my actions...

I believe if someone has red trust you should prove to remove it was removed for whatever reason they have to remove it.  But it was NOT removed because I asked like your claims say above. I made a point that my account had been tagged and now it's been removed it was an observation.

Nothing I have done or said is unreasonable at any point.  I have actually tried very hard to resolve this and I was surprised that the escrow was not being a middle man as expected.  I asked for a TXID to show a payment was made to the escrow then the terms of the posting were changed by the OP not asking me but demanding it.

Kind of like you are demanding the TXID? Having the TXID literally offers you ZERO additional protection. This is 100% about you demanding your customer strokes your ego because you are embarrassed about your own fuck ups, and hope to deflect blame on to everyone else. It isn't going to work. Ship the bar to Minerjones so we never have to interact ever again. Please.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 12:06:49 AM

It’s as simple as clicking “delete” to remove trust, nobody gives a damn what you think the process should be. If you want the forum to function as your heart desires than go claim the domain www.suckmymagicbytecock.org and have at it.

I think the reason you’re surprised is because MJ is actually acting as a true middleman rather than your likely definition which is synonymous to your little bitch. MJ’s job is to receive BTC and silver bar and forward on, he doesn’t have to listen to your petty bullshit or cater to your demands. I’m sure he would agree you’re not even worth the minimum escrow payment.

There are 10+ people saying you are being unreasonable, take a hint?

So you agree MJ's job is to recieve the bar and the funds??

Because this IS NOT THE process that Techsahre asked for in PM's  so your again proven to be talking rubbish and just spamming the topic with nonsense  you haven't read a single post have you?  or you would have seen that Techsahre wanted only the FUNDS.... HIS FUNDS.... to be held in ESCROW...

You are just trolling the topic pushing your OWN thoughts on the matter.

again... your own words here...

MJ’s job is to receive BTC and silver bar and forward on,

That is NOT what the buyer was planning on doing... so.... I await your ever so keen reply Mr Know it all....

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 12:10:56 AM

So you agree MJ's job is to recieve the bar and the funds??

Because this IS NOT THE process that Techsahre asked for in PM's  so your again proven to be talking rubbish and just spamming the topic with nonsense  you haven't read a single post have you?  or you would have seen that Techsahre wanted only the FUNDS.... HIS FUNDS.... to be held in ESCROW...

You are just trolling the topic pushing your OWN thoughts on the matter.

again... your own words here...

MJ’s job is to receive BTC and silver bar and forward on,

That is NOT what the buyer was planning on doing... so.... I await your ever so keen reply Mr Know it all....

What does any of this have to do with the fact that I have already agreed to have it shipped to Minerjones? You seem more intent on arguing about resolved issues than completing your trade. Minerjones has the money. Minerjones will get the bar. What else would you like your highness?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: