Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:41:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BitcoinTalk Custom Hand-Poured .999 Fine Silver Bars - [ Now Sold ]  (Read 2007 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 12:32:14 AM

MagicByt3, stop PMing me, I will not reply. You wanted this all in public, you got it. I am not giving you my TXID. Ship the bar to Minerjones.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

Activity: 1220
Merit: 612

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 12:36:10 AM

MagicByt3, stop PMing me. You wanted this all in public, you got it. I am not giving you my TXID. Ship the bar to Minerjones.

Ok well I made it clear if you didn't want to prove you sent funds to the escrow then there is no deal..

it's that simple.

Go look at ANY other escrow deal.... the seller is always furnished with the transaction to verify that it actually took place.

Or are you expecting me to just send this bar out with NO proof there is anything in escrow is that what your asking me to do??

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 12:38:57 AM

I do not accept sending the bar to the buyer without proof of payment to the escrow (which I was told I could not have)

This is actually fair and I support you MagicByt3 in your slight skepticism after reading that if true. If it was your chosen escrow (meaning you sincerely trust the escrow) then I could see you being a little more trusting. However with TECSHARE asking for his escrow choice and then you being refused the escrow address is a bit alarming.
Even though I trust both TECSHARE and minerjones with easily over 1BTC I also strongly believe in "verify, don't trust".

Your fight here should be about blockchain transparency and nobody would be arguing with you. I have always seen the escrow'd address while on both sides(buyer/seller). This seems odd.

This user is also correct it's not normal practice in any light.

So lets just end this here i'll keep my last bar then since I have no way of proving escrow is holding any funds other than his "say so"

Your escrow.
Your rules.
No Proof of Funds.
No Sale...

Simple.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 12:56:11 AM

Ok well I made it clear if you didn't want to prove you sent funds to the escrow then there is no deal..

it's that simple.

Go look at ANY other escrow deal.... the seller is always furnished with the transaction to verify that it actually took place.

Or are you expecting me to just send this bar out with NO proof there is anything in escrow is that what your asking me to do??

All you have made clear is you refuse to honor your contractual agreements in favor of arguing and dictating terms to your customers. No, that is not how any other escrow deal works. In fact usually escrows only hold the funds, but you demanded he held the funds and the bar, which I might add again offers you zero additional protection, but I agreed to it anyway.

The point of an escrow is you are trusting the 3rd party to hold your funds. The only way your claims make sense is if you think Minerjones is a liar and a fraud who is going to ruin literally the best reputation on the forum so he can collude to cheat you out of $100. Having my transaction information offers you zero additional protection and is only being used as an excuse for you to violate your contract because you are upset you didn't get more. I am asking you to stop acting like a child, fulfill your contractual obligations, and ship the bar to Minerjones.
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 01:01:08 AM

I do not accept sending the bar to the buyer without proof of payment to the escrow (which I was told I could not have)

This is actually fair and I support you MagicByt3 in your slight skepticism after reading that if true. If it was your chosen escrow (meaning you sincerely trust the escrow) then I could see you being a little more trusting. However with TECSHARE asking for his escrow choice and then you being refused the escrow address is a bit alarming.
Even though I trust both TECSHARE and minerjones with easily over 1BTC I also strongly believe in "verify, don't trust".

Your fight here should be about blockchain transparency and nobody would be arguing with you. I have always seen the escrow'd address while on both sides(buyer/seller). This seems odd.

This user is also correct it's not normal practice in any light.

So lets just end this here i'll keep my last bar then since I have no way of proving escrow is holding any funds other than his "say so"

Your escrow.
Your rules.
No Proof of Funds.
No Sale...

Simple.
Neither was your auction "normal" in any sense. If you want to save face here and sell anything else on this forum I suggest you and TECSHARE come to some sort of compromise and YOU take the words and the trust of some of us that things are going to be okay here.

Things went public too fast rather than using and discussing options between the three of you. This drama was not necessary. I would advise you to even use any popular auction host here in the future rather than your format/understanding of how things work here.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 01:04:54 AM

Neither was your auction "normal" in any sense. If you want to save face here and sell anything else on this forum I suggest you and TECSHARE come to some sort of compromise and YOU take the words and the trust of some of us that things are going to be okay here.

Things went public too fast rather than using and discussing options between the three of you. This drama was not necessary. I would advise you to even use any popular auction host here in the future rather than your format/understanding of how things work here.

I have already compromised and agreed to have the item shipped to Minerjones. MagicByt3 is the only one refusing to make any compromises here. I attempted to solve this in private, but before I even got a chance to discuss it he was here posting my private messages without my permission. I tried to deescalate this at several points. He has no one to blame for how this turned out but himself.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 01:16:55 AM

I have already compromised and agreed to have the item shipped to Minerjones. MagicByt3 is the only one refusing to make any compromises here. I attempted to solve this in private, but before I even got a chance to discuss it he was here posting my private messages without my permission. I tried to deescalate this at several points. He has no one to blame for how this turned out but himself.

Without proof of escrow being funded...

So you expect me to take it on face value or your "word" that funds have been send to an escrow YOU selected.  When it's already been said in the topic by another users this is NOT the normal practice of escrow with funds.

This is not in line with the terms at all techshare

Sorry but no verification no deal's if that's not acceptable then there is no deal to speak of you have dictated what YOU want from the start and give me no room to even verify it for what ever reason you also didn't read the delivery terms  or the terms of bidding but you expect me to bend to your way to save face? when in all honesty I haven't even done anything wrong..

You can argue your point till your blue in the face but if there is NO way for me to verify funds are in the escrow then I won't be dealing with you..

Sorry but don't trust, verify goes a long way..

I have done my steps to verify Bars 1 and 3 for other buyers no issues but with you we're going round in circles if I can't verify escrow's holding the funds and a transaction took place there I don't see any issue with that and I don't see your argument as valid about privacy either if you send a UTXO to MJ and he sends it to me where is the privacy there I  could look on chain and see the TX after so why not furnish the seller with proof  of payment to the escrow?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 01:43:16 AM

Without proof of escrow being funded...

So you expect me to take it on face value or your "word" that funds have been send to an escrow YOU selected.  When it's already been said in the topic by another users this is NOT the normal practice of escrow with funds.

This is not in line with the terms at all techshare

Sorry but no verification no deal's if that's not acceptable then there is no deal to speak of you have dictated what YOU want from the start and give me no room to even verify it for what ever reason you also didn't read the delivery terms  or the terms of bidding but you expect me to bend to your way to save face? when in all honesty I haven't even done anything wrong..

You can argue your point till your blue in the face but if there is NO way for me to verify funds are in the escrow then I won't be dealing with you..

Sorry but don't trust, verify goes a long way..

I have done my steps to verify Bars 1 and 3 for other buyers no issues but with you we're going round in circles if I can't verify escrow's holding the funds and a transaction took place there I don't see any issue with that and I don't see your argument as valid about privacy either if you send a UTXO to MJ and he sends it to me where is the privacy there I  could look on chain and see the TX after so why not furnish the seller with proof  of payment to the escrow?

You don't have to trust my word, that is totally irrelevant, and the entire point of using an escrow. You keep telling everyone else what is normal, but everyone is telling you what you are demanding is not normal. Good for you, you don't see any issues with demanding to violate my privacy after you have already violated my privacy repeatedly in this thread. Excuse me if I don't have any confidence in your discretion after this.

The only one going around in circles is you. I have done everything possible to complete my obligations to you. All you have to do is ship to Minerjones. I am not submitting to your unreasonable demands. I am not releasing you from your contractual obligations to me. Of course you would like to manufacture any excuse to not fulfill your contractual obligation here, because you would prefer to try to resell the bar to some one else for more now wouldn't you?
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 01:48:56 AM

No address.. No sale...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 02:18:51 AM

No address.. No sale...

No reputation. Good luck to you. Did you ever stop to think about the fact that this bar is worthless to you now? Who do you think is going to buy it from you after this? You might as well melt it down for spot. Or you can let go of your petty need to have your ass kissed and get a fair payment for it from me. Your call.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:02:21 AM

No address.. No sale...

No reputation. Good luck to you. Did you ever stop to think about the fact that this bar is worthless to you now? Who do you think is going to buy it from you after this? You might as well melt it down for spot. Or you can let go of your petty need to have your ass kissed and get a fair payment for it from me. Your call.

It's not worthless to me It will look good in my collection I asked for no ass kissing I asked for proof that funds we're sent to the escrow perfectly valid request.

As I said I had these made at my own personal cost for a bit of fun and to do something cool in the community while i'm not going to cover old ground again I would rather move on and keep my silver rather than arguing with you over a TXID and how escrow should work to protect both party's.

Again no TXID no sale.

Take it or leave it your choice.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 03:30:54 AM

No address.. No sale...

It's not worthless to me It will look good in my collection I asked for no ass kissing I asked for proof that funds we're sent to the escrow perfectly valid request.

As I said I had these made at my own personal cost for a bit of fun and to do something cool in the community while i'm not going to cover old ground again I would rather move on and keep my silver rather than arguing with you over a TXID and how escrow should work to protect both party's.

Again no TXID no sale.

You don't have to argue. Having the TXID offers you absolutely no additional protection in spite of your demands. You have just as much protection either way. The escrow does protect you. How much more protected do you want than him having the funds and the product? You are willfully violating your contractual obligations out of spite and making unreasonable demands to try to justify it. Frankly I think this is what you wanted all along, your original stunt to try to weasel an additional 0.002 BTC out of some one by forging bids shows you felt like you didn't get enough. Sellers remorse firmly in hand you sought any excuse to try to void your contract with me. I hope that extra $15 was worth destroying your reputation over.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 02:27:16 PM

No address.. No sale...

Again no TXID no sale.

You don't have to argue. Having the TXID offers you absolutely no additional protection in spite of your demands. You have just as much protection either way. The escrow does protect you. How much more protected do you want than him having the funds and the product? You are willfully violating your contractual obligations out of spite and making unreasonable demands to try to justify it. Frankly I think this is what you wanted all along, your original stunt to try to weasel an additional 0.002 BTC out of some one by forging bids shows you felt like you didn't get enough. Sellers remorse firmly in hand you sought any excuse to try to void your contract with me. I hope that extra $15 was worth destroying your reputation over.

Again your making claims that are untrue.  At no point did I try get additions 0.002 off anyone!!
If you really are this thick in the head and can't read and understand how the auction was to work and still persist in making claims that I tried to "weasel" additional funds when it's clear now BID were to be 0.002..... and they go ontop of the START PRICE...

Shall we do some math again...

OPEN PRICE  0.01 

Bids in Increments of 0.002

Bar was OPEN with offer of 0.01..  there was then a bid @ the bid price....  0.002

You tell me what is the price at this point... now think here it says bids in 0.002 increments...

Just because YOU didn't understand what was going on and your now trying to use that as a leverage point but I think you did because you posted a bid of 0.002 then changed it to 0.01 when you realized that bar 2 was not open.

I am asking for a simple TXID to prove you send funds into the escrow.

If that's not acceptable good luck trying to hold me to anything what are you going to do come to my door? threatening me with you reputation again and again which you seem to like to do around the forum not just here.

You have tried to bend the rules of the auction to suit you... You have used a mix up with how the bidding was to work as a way to make claims against me at every turn even AFTER the bidder explained IN DETAIL what was wrong you continue to make false claims about a 0.02 BTC which to be honest makes you look like a fool not me because the matter has been made perfectly clear.

You saw a new service make a mistake and your now trying to bend the rules of shipping and the rules of the escrow to your own advantage.

I have had word that the bars 1 and 2 have arrived today to there escrow with no issue's.

I have made it clear is the buyer and seller cannot come to an agreement over the escrow deal then the deal won't go ahead. Simple...

And for your information your claims that "this is what you wanted all along" are more bullshit what's next claim you will make about me I wonder?

You can shout about obligations all you want you can make false claims about what happened all along but the history of the topic is still here you first made claims about why I made it self mod well look its all still here.... You have been told 10+ times now HOW the auction was to work and WHY I saw the price at that price point if you choose to not listen to it and continue you slander campaign against me to try make me out to be some sort of bad guy this will back fire on you more than it would ever hurt me.

Your false claims and petty arguments over things like the shipping and requiring no signature show you didn't read anything before you bid.
So you didn't follow the terms of the sale and thus the contract is now void in my eyes.

You attempted to have me send this silver DIRECT to you not to the escrow YOU tried to have me send OUTSIDE of the terms of shipping with Royal Mail Tracked and SIGNED FOR.  You then failed to show me proof that the escrow was or is holding my funds.

None of the above are in my terms of sale you added them to suit YOU and at every step you revert to some flawed argument about someone's bid and me trying to get a further 0.002 your the one looking stupid here not me..

If you don't like the fact you have been proven to try manipulate the situation then move on and good luck holding me to any contract when you attempted to change the contract to suit you after not reading the listing and not understanding the bidding and in my eyes thus voided the contract.........

Have a nice day!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 02:31:59 PM

Explaining how you think you are right over and over again doesn't make you right no matter how much you want it to. You attempted to manufacture fraudulent bids, you didn't like being called out on it, and as a result you made repeated unreasonable demands for my private information because you claim it protects you (it does not) as a form of retribution. You are a joke, but at least everyone knows now and you can be left to tell yourself how correct you think you are while no one transacts with you here ever again.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 02:39:58 PM

Explaining how you think you are right over and over again doesn't make you right no matter how much you want it to. You attempted to manufacture fraudulent bids, you didn't like being called out on it, and as a result you made repeated unreasonable demands for my private information because you claim it protects you (it does not) as a form of retribution. You are a joke, but at least everyone knows now and you can be left to tell yourself how correct you think you are while no one transacts with you here ever again.

Please show me the Fraudulent bids? 

Please do show me where I did anything outside of what it says in the main listing?

I'm sure if you look it says Open price 0.01 + Bids of 0.002 

That issues has been covered not only by me but by the bidder and I accepted that he didn't understand the process and was very amicable over the situation you on the other hand insist that there was some kind of underhand tactic's going on with NO proof other than your own perception over the matter.

I don't want your private info and I have posted proof of your attempt to change the terms of the postage to  NON rerecorded with signature.

I don't want your coin's either now or any dealing with you..

If you don't trust me that's your view but I don't want to deal with you any more for you conduct over the escrow it is that simple..

If you want we can drop this to meta and have more people look over the moment you realized that I indeed was right and the bidder had confused what was going on you thought you would take advantage of that situation.

The contract is void and your not willing to provide proof of payment to the escrow so we're done here.

Have a nice day..

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 03:13:05 PM

Please show me the Fraudulent bids?  

Please do show me where I did anything outside of what it says in the main listing?

I'm sure if you look it says Open price 0.01 + Bids of 0.002  

That issues has been covered not only by me but by the bidder and I accepted that he didn't understand the process and was very amicable over the situation you on the other hand insist that there was some kind of underhand tactic's going on with NO proof other than your own perception over the matter.

I don't want your private info and I have posted proof of your attempt to change the terms of the postage to  NON rerecorded with signature.

I don't want your coin's either now or any dealing with you..

If you don't trust me that's your view but I don't want to deal with you any more for you conduct over the escrow it is that simple..

If you want we can drop this to meta and have more people look over the moment you realized that I indeed was right and the bidder had confused what was going on you thought you would take advantage of that situation.

The contract is void and your not willing to provide proof of payment to the escrow so we're done here.

Have a nice day..

Do whatever you like, no one is going to deal with you no matter what you do at this point. All because you needed to have your little tit for tat retribution game catered to. You don't get to unilaterally declare the contract void, that is not how contracts work, sorry. The bidder was indeed confused. The problem was when you pretended that obvious confusion was a valid bid and fraudulently tried to claim it when it clearly was not valid. Eight pages later you are still telling everyone how right you were, and just as many people are convinced, that being zero.

The escrow told you payment was made. Either you trust the escrow or you don't. You having more of my private information which you have demonstrated you have no respect for serves absolutely no purpose other than giving you a pretext for violating your agreement, and stroking your ego by handing down demands. If Minerjones was intent on robbing you, having my TXID offers you no protection. You are implicitly trusting him by using him as an escrow, but out of the other side of your mouth you make claims as if his word can not be trusted and you require proof. Just send the bar and stop acting like petulant child.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:33:15 PM

No proof of payment no deal your continuing this on now to I don't trust the escrow again moving on to something else as you have been proven wrong in your previous posts.

I don't want to deal with you now it's that simple you made me out to be something I am not you made false claims about me at every turn and you attempted to change the terms of the shipping.

If you send MJ a TX and he has to forward it to me then your argument about privacy and info are not valid..

The listing said SIGNED FOR DELIVERY you didn't read it..

The whole point of escrow is so the Buyer and seller have protection.. If I cannot verify that a payment was sent then I won't be dealing I have said that 10 times now..

Have a nice day.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1407

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:37:48 PM

No proof of payment no deal your continuing this on now to I don't trust the escrow again moving on to something else as you have been proven wrong in your previous posts.

I don't want to deal with you now it's that simple you made me out to be something I am not you made false claims about me at every turn and you attempted to change the terms of the shipping.

If you send MJ a TX and he has to forward it to me then your argument about privacy and info are not valid..

The listing said SIGNED FOR DELIVERY you didn't read it..

The whole point of escrow is so the Buyer and seller have protection.. If I cannot verify that a payment was sent then I won't be dealing I have said that 10 times now..

Have a nice day.

Cant wait until this thread dies.  Its $100 if mj says he has the dough he has it.  This isnt a grand plan to exit scam for a bar of silver.  Good lord this should be the last day this thread has any legs

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Corrosive
Copper Member
artcontest

Activity: 582
Merit: 1089

#GPGL

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:40:49 PM
Merited by LoyceV (2), DaCryptoRaccoon (1)

Bars received today, nice little objects if im honest 👍

Will forward to LOTV8s on Monday when post office opens up.

DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:49:42 PM

Bars received today, nice little objects if im honest 👍

Will forward to LOTV8s on Monday when post office opens up.

Thank you Corrosive.

Great dealing with you I am glad they arrived so quickly and you are happy with them.
And thank you for stepping in to help resolve this issue.

Have a nice day Smiley

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: