Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTalk can become the facebook of money  (Read 417 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 07:38:03 PM

Perhaps what is missing in this forum is a section for proposals, if it exists already I haven't seen it.
The board description for Meta is "Discussion about the Bitcoin Forum", so I think this board is just fine for any proposals people may have. I don't think there are enough ideas like this one to warrant an entire board for them. Such a board would be next to deserted. I also don't think there is an issue with proposals per se that they specifically need to be collected in a single place to be discussed. Lots of users have lots of good ideas about how to improve the forum - the problem is with any of these proposals or ideas actually seeing the light of day. Even good ideas like the courses thread, which generate plenty of discussion and have a lot of agreement and support, very rarely develop in to anything useful or meaningful.

I really must get round to looking at this new fangled Facebook thing.
Don't waste your time. You can achieve the exact same experience by going to BuzzFeed and taking their "Which Harry Potter character are you?" quiz, going to Google Image Search and looking at pictures of Starbucks drinks, and emailing all your personal details to zuck@fb.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 07:38:56 PM

Perhaps what is missing in this forum is a section for proposals, if it exists already I haven't seen it.

This META section is ALREADY the board for suggestions and proposals. But then, for being 4 years here in forum, haven't you noticed most suggestions are entertained in this section?

OK lets break down your suggestions:

... a section for proposals...
Those proposals will help this site to become better and provide better service to its users.
  • Already answered, this meta is used for mostly serious forum discussions. Explicitly stated "Discussion about the Bitcoin Forum.". Hence, can contain suggestions.

Dissemination of information is a good idea! a lot of people is in the need to find practical and useful information to have it ready without having to spend a lot of time searching here and there. That would be a good feature to start with.
  • Beginners and Help can also be a section of updated news. Even local boards do contain such off-topic to Bitcoin and crypto but still were posted. What information to disseminate to be exact? There's a lot of types of information (political, social, personal, even tragic events can be an information) IN WHICH, can be found on various boards in here. Though it might be scattered, the boards would still focus and were categorized on what the user wants to see. Hence, one visits a board depending on his necessity.

Courses are a good idea too, so there is a lot to do in terms of improvements.
  • It is too freakin ugly to make this forum an online school platform. This is for the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, not for students who wants to both make school assignments and earn here.

Though you might find it a good idea, always keep in mind that this forum was made only for the cryptocurrency and digital money improvement. Not to be a server of the whole internet and be a platform of all informations to be found around the whole world.

This is a forum, not a social media website where teenagers post photos to get likes and comments.
Spot on, and sadly it isn't just teenagers who are using social media sites like Facebook.  Seems like everyone is on it these days, and that's scary to me.

LOL browsing on facebook and being added by old-aged people and even families are nightmare. It is indeed scary to see their personal life and they think having public attention is good.

USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 07:47:24 PM

This META section is ALREADY the board for suggestions and proposals. But then, for being 4 years here in forum, haven't you noticed most suggestions are entertained in this section?

OK lets break down your suggestions:

You are right, I haven't been so active in many sections here in the last year, so that is why I almost forgot about this meta section. Not sure how the proposals are handled, if it is via community votes or by the staff choosing them according to which ones get their attention.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 08:05:42 PM

Seriously OP Facebook? Like being the Facebook or anything is any good now? What are you some CIA/KGB/MI6 mole? Ffs do people even still use Facebook?

Never heard something so stupid in my life. Please bear in mind I spent 84 seconds on the cryptotalk forum. Fuck op do us all a solid, go to the supermarket and purchase a whole samoln, take it home then flog yourself with it you stupid cuntwaffle

Next you will ask if Theymos has his own tiktock or snapchat or whatever the other 11 year old girls are fucking using

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████