Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know any websites allowing PAMM services in crypto?  (Read 130 times)
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 08:40:46 PM

I had been a forex trader and I was fond of investing instead of trading myself, and so I found a way we call as PAMM (Percentage allocation management module) where we put our money on stake in a trader's PAMM account where he can only trade and keep the profits we agreed upon 'which already gets allocated to him after a successful profitable trade'. Are there any PAMM account services available in crypto trading too? Don't confuse PAMM accounts with copy-trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 09:23:12 PM
Merited by malevolent (1)

I had been a forex trader and I was fond of investing instead of trading myself, and so I found a way we call as PAMM (Percentage allocation management module) where we put our money on stake in a trader's PAMM account where he can only trade and keep the profits we agreed upon 'which already gets allocated to him after a successful profitable trade'. Are there any PAMM account services available in crypto trading too? Don't confuse PAMM accounts with copy-trading.

FXOpen offers PAMM accounts for bitcoin and litecoin: https://www.fxopen.com/en/pamm-accounts/pamm-crypto

according to their roadmap, Geco.one (funded by an ICO ~ a year ago) is supposed to launch their new PAMM platform next month. https://geco.one/

BTC-E was always the king of crypto PAMM platforms. they left a big vacuum in the market when they went down.....

2double0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 09:44:36 PM

FXOpen offers PAMM accounts for bitcoin and litecoin: https://www.fxopen.com/en/pamm-accounts/pamm-crypto

according to their roadmap, Geco.one (funded by an ICO ~ a year ago) is supposed to launch their new PAMM platform next month. https://geco.one/

BTC-E was always the king of crypto PAMM platforms. they left a big vacuum in the market when they went down.....

Thank you for the list, I am very disappointed that the list is too small and there are no services that offer PAMM services while having copy-trading available on many platforms.

What is the minimum in BTC do I need to invest at geco and fxopen?
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 07:38:33 AM

What is the minimum in BTC do I need to invest at geco and fxopen?

with FXOpen, i don't think there is technically a site-enforced minimum. offers from PAMM master accounts enforce their own minimums. some have a $1 minimum, others a $50k minimum.

side note: i'm not sure they actually accept bitcoin directly. you might need to deposit through neteller, skrill, etc and then transfer to FXOpen.

i don't think any of the terms have been finalized at geco. it hasn't launched yet.

one more option i came across is FIBO group. i don't know much about them except they are registered in the BVI, they offer PAMM accounts, and they have 9 crypto markets. they accept bitcoin deposits via bitpay or the blockchain.com API and they do direct bitcoin withdrawals.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: