Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a Bounty hunter, don't expect too much  (Read 1149 times)
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:08:40 AM

If you are the type that have the mindset of not expecting too much from bounties you won't be able to give in your best and even if the bounty project become a success you will have low reward, its better and helping to believe you can earn big from bounties
Yes, but everyone expects a lot of rewards from the bounty program that they follow, even though when the rewards are distributed a little, which is basically everyone will expect a reward that is greater than that given through the bounty program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:10:23 AM

Whenever I participate in any bounty I strongly admit that there will be one result of my efforts positive or negative and I will have to accept it without any excuse because it was completely my decision nobody has forced me to do so and yes I don't expect to much but we should always be positive.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:13:14 AM

This case is the personal choice of every individual from bounty hunters, you can't say holding back a project is bad and selling quickly is the best decision. There must be an important consideration here, we must know how strong the project is in the future in order to determine whether to hold or sell immediately. Bounty hunters not only seek profit solely with work but there are also those who support the project as an investment by doing work.
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:03:56 PM

Often timw, i have seen lots of Bounty hunters complain about inability to sell their earned rewards simply because it dumped massively and got de listed or wasted away or died.

But I feel otherwise, some Bounty hunters expect too much from project they worked for and got few tokens, so instead of taking profits, they hold and end up earning nothing, then they claim the project is scam.

Stop working for free
Don't expect too much profits from projects.

NB: Taking profits does not literally mean dumping tokens, for examples, i earned 4,500,000 cyfm then worth over 200$
Today it worths less than 10$.

Always dyor
I think now there comes a time when the token retention strategy will start working.Apparently, the altcoin season is very close.Bounty participants will not stand aside.
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:38:47 PM

Well sad to say, but this is the current truth about bounty hunting nowadays. Is was not the same as before, but for me, I cant really abandone bounty hunting even if I earn less, who knows I might get the jackpot.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:38:54 PM

this is normal. For bounty hunters, I encountered too many such things. I also participated in the CYFM bounty event like you. I didn't sell it. I remember it was a bounty on a crypto radio station. This coin is still in my wallet. I don't know if the project is still under development. Now I can only wait until the next bull market starts to operate. Expect him to live that time. There are still many coins like this in my wallet.

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:06:33 AM

I think you're right. As a bounty hunter, we should know that joining in a bounty campaign you should already take the risk of earning only few or sometimes not earning from it. Sometimes we could be lucky if we earn from what we expect. But never expect too much.

John404

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 04:18:57 AM

From Bounty Section campaign, Expecting too much from this section is kind of stupidity. Moreover, it takes a long time to get paid for this job.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 05:59:07 AM

According to experience, don't expect too much from holding tokens in your wallet because it turns out that the coins that you hold become worthless at all have even been abandoned by the developer. So it's better not to hold the token for too long, if necessary, sell your token immediately.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:12:00 AM

As a bounty hunter, i think you should know what you really want.  It's always subjected to two things, you either dump or hodl and with the two choices comes a price,  you might dump and the token get pump and as well hodl and the coin gets dump.....

The bottom line is being contented with with whatever choice you make in this space as it can go either way
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:30:26 AM

From Bounty Section campaign, Expecting too much from this section is kind of stupidity. Moreover, it takes a long time to get paid for this job.

This is depend on you. There are many campaigns posted here and thats good in my opinion. But the reality of scam and hoax project lies in that section. No one can actually say that projects there are all scam and doing bounty from that section isnt full stupidity. I did some campaign and earned from it. Yes the time is too long but thats how altcoin bounty works.

Now I can only wait until the next bull market starts to operate. Expect him to live that time. There are still many coins like this in my wallet.

You can wait for the bull run to come but dont wait for that project to pump. I think the project has been used up or already been cash by the developers. The team isnt active anymore and no update since then. Its seems like they just used the people for marketing to pump their token.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:53:42 AM

According to experience, don't expect too much from holding tokens in your wallet because it turns out that the coins that you hold become worthless at all have even been abandoned by the developer. So it's better not to hold the token for too long, if necessary, sell your token immediately.
Apparently, that is the common situation we have here,

Newly launched projects are most likely be good only for short term, in the long run, the price of their altcoins end up losing its value. And it is true that it is better not to hold the token for long term since most of the time their value decreases unexpectedly.

It is better to find a suitable investment like popular altcoins in the market than to hold the bounty token waiting for the bull run.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:27:47 AM

You sold 4,500,000 tokens for 200$ means the project is a crappy one with too much max supply, I earned 4,900,000 from a bounty in 2018 and I sold in January 2020 for 3,500$, I was able to earned that much because limited hunters joined the bounty, here is a piece of advice, quality matters most in bounty projects and make sure you get your hands on many tokens

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 08:31:02 AM

That's great you can get worth of $200 from 1 bounty. Since i join bounty i only get $25 from 1 project and i think this is difficult.
And this mean Bounty Hunters must think smart and carefull to do a Bounty and find a good project.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:38:01 AM

One thing I tell people most times which I also ensure in doing is filtering projects out to know which really do worth it. Because even at the end a good project might end up not bounty hunters when due or team.now implementing new rules at then end of the campaign mainly on distribution plans which is unfair. As a bounty hunter holding your token after distribution is mainly ones opinion because of past experiences which is why I engage in selling off about 60% of my bounty token after getting it and keep the remaining 40% for future purpose, other times when I get a token which is trading at a very low price from it's ATH price, I tends to keep all till it rise a little. We all know the cryptocurrency market is a volatile one and with that you can't always have your cake the way you like it.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:05:13 PM

this has been my decision last time. to hold on to projects that did well during sales and marketing. My opinion, Verasity remains the only outstanding token that did a bounty and are still focus with marketing and hard work in promoting their token. currently listed in over 4 TOP TIER exchange. (binance-dex, bittex, kucoin, hitbtc) A sign of hard work and dedication by the team. The rest project are just messing around. playing with the funds in their account.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:46:02 PM

this has been my decision last time. to hold on to projects that did well during sales and marketing. My opinion, Verasity remains the only outstanding token that did a bounty and are still focus with marketing and hard work in promoting their token. currently listed in over 4 TOP TIER exchange. (binance-dex, bittex, kucoin, hitbtc) A sign of hard work and dedication by the team. The rest project are just messing around. playing with the funds in their account.
We cant blame those people who expect to much in bounty becuase some of them experience a good profit from it. Also not all bounty is messing around because there is still some bounty is really worth it. To know the good bounty find a dedicated team or find a bounty that have high rank team there is possibility its worth it. Dont expect to much because not all the time can give you what you want to happen but sometimes its failure.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:51:39 PM

The manner in which you put in more endeavors is the thing that decides the result of what you get, bounties of today requires heaps of exertion and in the event that you aren't prepared for this you ought to stop, Many phony undertakings will appear without a doubt yet on the off chance that you got your recognizing aptitudes you can undoubtedly maintain a strategic distance from the terrible ventures
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:03:59 PM

I can't disagree with that there are bounty hunters that do not even read the project's whitepaper, they join every bounty even if it is suspicious and complain later, not following rules and complain of not getting paid, but we can't deny the fact that bounty campaigns now are not really worth it unless it is already listed with decent volume or the payment is in ETH or BTC, the majority are just not good I guess there are few good ones but the participants are too many so you will get small amount of shares.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:46:28 PM

I remember, in 2018, when the bear run comes and lasted for a long time, bounty hunters weren't getting their payments, but once they get their rewards they dumped it hardly. CountingHouse bounty participants earned huge tokens from the bounty projects, many people sold their CHT at a low price. I saw people sold their 4-5k coins for 3-4 Ethereum, but at the beginning of 2019, those 5-6K CHT coins were 90-100 ETH  worthy, can you believe it? Therefore in 2019, Colletrix bounty token price was very high, 50K CIPX coin is worth of 250$, many people hold it as they have a  great partnership, now those 50K coins are 0.4$ worth. So, you never know which coin will do better in future and which will go in vain. So, better sell your token when you need money, don't be greedy with your bounty payment, rather keep working hard!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: